The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Keeping a mistress in China

Any samsters here keep mistress in China? Share your sexperience ?
Old 06-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arrow4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Keeping a mistress in China

Must have $$$. Its not cheap. Have to send money monthly
Old 08-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
Why keep a mistress? Just pay to fuck a different girl whenever you are there. Variety is the spice of life.

If you keep a mistress you'll still have to support her in your absence despite the fact that she'll probably be fucking other men when you're not around.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-03-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why keep a mistress? Just pay to fuck a different girl whenever you are there. Variety is the spice of life.

If you keep a mistress you'll still have to support her in your absence despite the fact that she'll probably be fucking other men when you're not around.
That's right. When you are not there, other men are fucking her
Old 09-03-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8948 / Power: 11
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You may want to contact seaj regarding this matter.
Old 15-04-2020, 11:37 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

I used to play Plenty of PRC girls some 10 years ago. Things changed a lot. They are better educated, web savvy and materialistic now. Still want PRC? Better to look for poorer, less educated ones. Those that have a mundane job in factory or service industry. Easier to keep these on a short leash. I go for the plain looking ones now. They are less confident and easily build dependency on you. These also less guys go after and you don’t have to worry so much about her cheating on you. If she’s relying on you, it’s so easy to train her to do whatever you want.
Old 23-04-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
I used to play Plenty of PRC girls some 10 years ago. Things changed a lot. They are better educated, web savvy and materialistic now. Still want PRC? Better to look for poorer, less educated ones. Those that have a mundane job in factory or service industry. Easier to keep these on a short leash. I go for the plain looking ones now. They are less confident and easily build dependency on you. These also less guys go after and you don’t have to worry so much about her cheating on you. If she’s relying on you, it’s so easy to train her to do whatever you want.
thanks for sharing. how do you find ladies like that?
Old 24-05-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
juice123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I used to pick up girls working in decent trade. FnB staff in particular. Get their contact, offer them $1500 a month and rent a place for them. All add up about $2500. Allow them to work. This tactic pretty much helps alot.
Old 24-05-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice123 View Post
I used to pick up girls working in decent trade. FnB staff in particular. Get their contact, offer them $1500 a month and rent a place for them. All add up about $2500. Allow them to work. This tactic pretty much helps alot.
net cost 2500 ++, not lot of bros can afford here.

u must earn at least 10k + per month then can do
Old 24-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The so-called "mistress" idea may be just an illusion, in the end. If you search using my nick, you would see many posts I made on the topic.

In the end, I found that she was also secretly arranging meet-ups with other ex-customers and even coming into Singapore and staying a few days at MBS without me knowing.

Her game was up, when I spotted that her luggage had flight stickers indicating she came to Singapore a couple of times (apparently to gamble, and also to fuck) with another ML. I checked her passport when she was sleeping, then confronted her and asked her to fuck off.

So yeah, bro Sammy is 100% correct. I never repeated the mistake after that experience. Lasted nearly 1.5 years, was good in the beginning but ultimately painful at the end.

I don't regret, though. An experience is valuable in itself, and a mistake is (usually) OK if you don't commit the same mistake twice
Old 24-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun waste money...

If u not around they will find some other guys one... Through experience...

So I rather u spend the money.. If u can go a few weeks then just go there and find..give her money to accompany u thru out ur stay ..
Old 24-05-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

That's the silliest thing to do if u keep a mistress in another country! Half the time u won't even know what the hell she's doing! You think they'll be so loyal sitting @home waiting for u?
Old 25-05-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juice123 View Post
Quite expensive bro. But good for you... Did it work out long term for you?
Old 25-05-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Penguin23 well say ups
Old 25-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U may keep supporting 1 mistress in China
Yr mistress may be supported by many from oversea
N she may keep supporting so call 1 n only lao gong / BF

Sound complicating but just simple game

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1