The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Sadly no chio bu
1st time trial waxing $58. maybe can try.

did you get their master waxer chloe there ? how old is she ?
Old 29-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Did IPL, indeed very smooth but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret.
Bro can share where u did that? I spent like thousand plus for more than 10 sessions still got hair grow back if I stop doing. But ya it grows lesser but not totally bald that I want
Old 29-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.
I think I know who you are referring to . She is one sexy lady with beautiful tattoo artwork. Tried her manhood therapy a few times and she is very skilful. Definitely not those glorified HJ trying to pass off as juagen. It is a bit painful when she massage and pull the veins at the ball area but it sure helps to unblock the veins. I went to pee after the session and my pee stream is so strong and prolonged that it totally surprised me.

Agree with you not to share openly this contact. It getting very difficult to book her service now.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoregoals View Post
I think I know who you are referring to . She is one sexy lady with beautiful tattoo artwork. Tried her manhood therapy a few times and she is very skilful. Definitely not those glorified HJ trying to pass off as juagen. It is a bit painful when she massage and pull the veins at the ball area but it sure helps to unblock the veins. I went to pee after the session and my pee stream is so strong and prolonged that it totally surprised me.

Agree with you not to share openly this contact. It getting very difficult to book her service now.
I usually book my session few days in advance 😅
Old 29-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can share contact with me?
Old 01-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Bro, i am sure u know her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Can share contact with me?
Old 01-03-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Bro, i am sure u know her....
Can pm me? I can recall. I have one that really tweak ur veins till ur kidney is aching. Happy to share
Old 01-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Can pm me? I can recall. I have one that really tweak ur veins till ur kidney is aching. Happy to share
Bro, it's the same contact which I gave u few days ago...
Old 01-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Bro, it's the same contact which I gave u few days ago...
Don’t mind can share too please
Old 01-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Can share please?
Old 01-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ethan8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc please?
Old 01-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Kingmassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the waxing pain? My first try was OMG. But the after feeling was great. Clean and smooth. Wanted to do second time but scare pain. Haha
Old 01-03-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

why don't go for IPL ?
Old 02-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
xesuzuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can PM contact bro? TIA
Old 02-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Bro can share where u did that? I spent like thousand plus for more than 10 sessions still got hair grow back if I stop doing. But ya it grows lesser but not totally bald that I want
Bro.... Pm-ed u liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread