The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
yes bingo

she is unlike iOS @ 1856 bareback AJ
After so many years, IOS is the most gungho i met. First attempt already can do everything including backdoor.

Nothing is impossible
Old 31-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so stimulating to read bros posting about the good old WLs and good old days while we are on lockdown

Btw, I wonder how are the old WLs doing right now, such as Jia Yi from 2047 (2012), Rong Rong from 1606 (2014-15), and also 2nd gen Chu Chu from 1654a (2016).

I wonder if they are married now with kids or something lol
Old 31-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

JiaYi 2047

Married in HK

Her son few months old

She upsized quite a bit after giving birth
Old 31-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Wow so stimulating to read bros posting about the good old WLs and good old days while we are on lockdown

Btw, I wonder how are the old WLs... Rong Rong from 1606 (2014-15)
Was she the busty meaty attractive feminine mm?... If so, recall her sex sessions very passionate, sensuous and hot.
Old 31-05-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Was she the busty meaty attractive feminine mm?... If so, recall her sex sessions very passionate, sensuous and hot.
Yea she was tall and hella feminine elegant ladylike. She wore hoop earrings the first time i fucked her. She let me cum on her tits for the first round in the shower. Super shiok unforgettable. Wonder how she is nowadays.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
RR so warm wet slippery
Old 01-06-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
JiaYi 2047

Married in HK

Her son few months old

Oh is she the one with nice boobies and butt? If yes I remember she don't allow sucking of her breasts as she claims will turn her nipples black. Haha not sure if she did that to me only.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Oh is she the one with nice boobies and butt? If yes I remember she don't allow sucking of her breasts as she claims will turn her nipples black. Haha not sure if she did that to me only.
Hmm, i dont remember her ever disallowing me to do anything. She was the first woman ever that I licked the pussy of. Man, that tasty pussy has churned out a son in HK? Man... Time flies
Old 01-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
reserved for her baby mah

Quote:
Hmm, i dont remember her ever disallowing me to do anything. She was the first woman ever that I licked the pussy of. Man, that tasty pussy has churned out a son in HK? Man... Time flies
hopefully you didn't eat her nectar after my session
Old 01-06-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
JiaYi 2047

Married in HK

Her son few months old

Was she the fair busty sexy slut?
Old 01-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea she was tall and hella feminine elegant ladylike. She wore hoop earrings the first time i fucked her. She let me cum on her tits for the first round in the shower. Super shiok unforgettable. Wonder how she is nowadays.
Yeah this mm was definite gem material...
Old 01-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Any one has 1606 xy raw rub too ? Anyone knows how is she now? Married or single or still in the same trade?
Old 01-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Was she the fair busty sexy slut?
yoga guru of 2047 with big boobs
Old 01-06-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
yoga guru of 2047 with big boobs
Ah so she is indeed the one!...hehehe...you probably heard her nottie 2047 story before...but might else well share it in here now...oh and you are right about her pussy, after my first fuck with her, I never tonguefued her pussy again, not keen on creamy mouthwash

Back to her nottie 2047 story...she had a kinda local bf/customer one time...this JY and that chap really gutsy and into high thrills balls...first remember when JY was at 2047 it was a real dump of an old house under previous management...well apparently on some nights after GL houses closed and all quiet...JY opened her side window to provide access for her local bf/customer to sneak climb in and spend the rest of the night with her...he then sneaked climbed out in the morning before the cleaning ladies and okt helpers arrived...

Now how did I hear of this salacious story...well opposite 2047 at 2062 Lorna’s old house, Lorna’s old botak head uncle helper use to drop by 2062 very early in the morning...and one morning he actually saw JY's local bf/customer climbing out of 2047... luckily for JY and that chap the old botak head uncle did not spill the beans on them to the 2047 okt...but he did spill some spicy GL gossip though... bwhahaha...

Must say though...that this JY is a nice mm who gave me memorable bonks in GL and glad to know that she is a new mummy and hopefully doing well in HK
Old 01-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah so she is indeed the one!...hehehe...you probably heard her nottie 2047 story before...but might else well share it in here now...oh and you are right about her pussy, after my first fuck with her, I never tonguefued her pussy again, not keen on creamy mouthwash

Back to her nottie 2047 story...she had a kinda local bf/customer one time...this JY and that chap really gutsy and into high thrills balls...first remember when JY was at 2047 it was a real dump of an old house under previous management...well apparently on some nights after GL houses closed and all quiet...JY opened her side window to provide access for her local bf/customer to sneak climb in and spend the rest of the night with her...he then sneaked climbed out in the morning before the cleaning ladies and okt helpers arrived...

Now how did I hear of this salacious story...well opposite 2047 at 2062 Lorna’s old house, Lorna’s old botak head uncle helper use to drop by 2062 very early in the morning...and one morning he actually saw JY's local bf/customer climbing out of 2047... luckily for JY and that chap the old botak head uncle did not spill the beans on them to the 2047 okt...but he did spill some spicy GL gossip though... bwhahaha...

Must say though...that this JY is a nice mm who gave me memorable bonks in GL and glad to know that she is a new mummy and hopefully doing well in HK
wow interesting juicy...yup she is creamy like her housemate Bao Bao (skinny girl)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1