The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
brokuan0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokuan0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Rent a womb. Surrogacy for Men who want kids

Hi All,
Was coming across this and would like valuable inputs only. Alot of us with mistresses / gfs / lovers or even wives who not willing to have a baby for fear of affecting their lives. So the alternative is to rent a womb. thereafter adopt the baby after it is born

we are only interested to do it as much locally in singapore including the delivery stage except the initial implantation. Those who understand the sg laws forbidding surrogacy please point bros here in right direction.

It is also for bros here who are not interested to get married. Too much emotional turmoil handling women regarding marriage talk, divorce & assets issues. The law doesnt support us men & always paint as in a bad light. We need sex because inately we are males. We do not need females to set all the ridiculous barriers just to make us look like dogs begging for a child.

To legal train bros out there, do help the local sg bros in the fight for the change in legislation. When that day comes, women will be redundant except for surrogacy & instead begging for your affection again. just like what our forefathers days without women's charter.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokuan0 View Post
Hi All,
Was coming across this and would like valuable inputs only. Alot of us with mistresses / gfs / lovers or even wives who not willing to have a baby for fear of affecting their lives. So the alternative is to rent a womb. thereafter adopt the baby after it is born

we are only interested to do it as much locally in singapore including the delivery stage except the initial implantation. Those who understand the sg laws forbidding surrogacy please point bros here in right direction.

It is also for bros here who are not interested to get married. Too much emotional turmoil handling women regarding marriage talk, divorce & assets issues. The law doesnt support us men & always paint as in a bad light. We need sex because inately we are males. We do not need females to set all the ridiculous barriers just to make us look like dogs begging for a child.

To legal train bros out there, do help the local sg bros in the fight for the change in legislation. When that day comes, women will be redundant except for surrogacy & instead begging for your affection again. just like what our forefathers days without women's charter.
I just posted about a WL making a child for me, but I got flamed there. I think you summarised this quite well and we are on the same wavelength ..
Old 16-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rent a womb. Surrogacy for Men who want kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokuan0 View Post
Hi All,

Here is all the info you need:

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...porean-couples

Long story short, sorry to disappoint you but surrogacy is currently illegal in Singapore. You can choose to do the implantation procedure overseas, but you'll run into several issues, including a lengthy adoption process, as well as the nationality of the child (if the surrogate mother is not Singaporean).

Here is additional info on the adoption process:

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...-in-singapore/

Of note, if your child happens to be a girl, you are screwed because the Court will most likely deny a single male the right to adopt a female child. You should also get this done before you are 49, because you would not be able to adopt a child younger than you by 50 years (yea I know this is a stupid rule).

Another way you can get screwed is if your surrogate refuses to give up her baby. There is no legal way you can compel her to give you the child, even if a legal memo is written. Consent has to be given, and officially, there can be no exchange of money or financial gains.

If you intend to go down this road, do your research, and get legal advice.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
I just posted about a WL making a child for me, but I got flamed there. I think you summarised this quite well and we are on the same wavelength ..
The difference between his case and yours is that WLs are not exactly known for their morals. If she is willing to sell her body, what makes you think she wouldn't be willing to sell your baby?

I don't agree with the flaming you received, but I don't think it is wise of you to get a WL to bear your child.

Good luck.
Old 16-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
The difference between his case and yours is that WLs are not exactly known for their morals. If she is willing to sell her body, what makes you think she wouldn't be willing to sell your baby?

I don't agree with the flaming you received, but I don't think it is wise of you to get a WL to bear your child.
Got it, appreciated and thank you for the information
Old 21-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Here is all the info you need:

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...porean-couples

Long story short, sorry to disappoint you but surrogacy is currently illegal in Singapore. You can choose to do the implantation procedure overseas, but you'll run into several issues, including a lengthy adoption process, as well as the nationality of the child (if the surrogate mother is not Singaporean).

Here is additional info on the adoption process:

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...-in-singapore/

Of note, if your child happens to be a girl, you are screwed because the Court will most likely deny a single male the right to adopt a female child. You should also get this done before you are 49, because you would not be able to adopt a child younger than you by 50 years (yea I know this is a stupid rule).

Another way you can get screwed is if your surrogate refuses to give up her baby. There is no legal way you can compel her to give you the child, even if a legal memo is written. Consent has to be given, and officially, there can be no exchange of money or financial gains.

If you intend to go down this road, do your research, and get legal advice.

Good luck.

Good luck.
Hi bro, thanks for the info.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-04-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1