The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Manboobs obsession

I have moved in with my girl since middle of last year and only recently she started to develop a habit towards my body which I find a bit weird and disturbing.

When we started having sex 2 years ago, she never exhibited this behaviour before.

She started to obsess about my manboobs. First by wanting to smell, fondling them and then she aggressively went crazy to want to suck it like a baby.

I am so scared of her behaviour because i find it emasculating... I told her no and she became upset. She insisted that how she wants to express her affection to me.

Have you guys ever come across uncomfortable behaviour from your women, and how did you deal with it?
Old 06-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manboobs obsession

she's becoming gay?
Old 06-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
she's becoming gay?
Is your GF PRC?
Old 16-02-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I have moved in with my girl since middle of last year and only recently she started to develop a habit towards my body which I find a bit weird and disturbing.

When we started having sex 2 years ago, she never exhibited this behaviour before.

She started to obsess about my manboobs. First by wanting to smell, fondling them and then she aggressively went crazy to want to suck it like a baby.

I am so scared of her behaviour because i find it emasculating... I told her no and she became upset. She insisted that how she wants to express her affection to me.

Have you guys ever come across uncomfortable behaviour from your women, and how did you deal with it?
Bro why do you find it emasculating? Don't think too much, this is just another erogenous zone that your partner happens to have a new-found fetish for. Maybe if you let go of your inhibitions and just relax, you may find it pleasurable?

The reason why I'm saying that is because it is the best way to "deal with it" - accept it, and love it. This is just another way of your partner showing you affection. Your other options are to suffer in silence (which is a win-lose situation), or to get her to cut it out (which could end up hurting her). After all, you don't want her to act out her fetish on other guys out there right?

Good luck.
Old 16-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

she could have subconscious daddy issues and your manboobs remind her of her dad's?

or...

she could be progressing in stages where her end goal is to breastfuck u with her large clit (disregard this if her clit is normal)

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Treasure and enjoy her lust on you now. Don’t regret when it is gone for good. As long not painful, just let her suck all she wants.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1