The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
$1k a month can buy a lot of condoms. Best is to find those highly educated girls working professional jobs. Can fuck around yet little commitment. I had experience with many of these girls.

(1) They have a professional job and is financially independent
(2) They have their own apartments. Quite nice as can stay there FOC and drink wine and talk cock
(3) They are not sticky. Usually have their own things to do with own group of friends.
(4) Just make sure big head thinking well and use condoms. Don’t mess around with them.

Village girls very sticky. Of course they are more willing to listen to you. But boring unless you are only looking for sex. Those professional women provides more than sex. PRC women very smart one la and they adapt to environment. Not like SG, they know how to survive. One time FB ask me to help her move 2 carton of wine from her car to apartment. Lol! I told her not free. In the end, she asked the security guard to do it FOC. Just wear shorter and show some cleavage, can get things done already. Lol! They are super smart
Can share how u find such "highly educated" ladies?
Old 24-04-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
Can share how u find such "highly educated" ladies?
Dun bother to ask questions from him as he belongs to a different league. He is truthful in what he says however his answers does not help in any way as he can use money to settle most of life issues. With money comes better connections better life experiences and less worries with life. That is why i can't be bothered to talk properly with him.
Old 24-04-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Since u are rich in knowledge and experience, why not u join Paktor as a marketing consultant instead? U can half advertise half advisor.....
Lol. Not for me bro. You see me too up. And i am not rich in both. Just happened to be sway meeting the girl at wrong timing.
Old 25-04-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Lol. Not for me bro. You see me too up. And i am not rich in both. Just happened to be sway meeting the girl at wrong timing.
So are u still in contact with this China girl u have? still giving her money?
Old 26-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So are u still in contact with this China girl u have? still giving her money?
Yup. On amd off in small tokens though she always reject and want to return to me but i refused. Still very sweet to me but practical realism had it that she got to be taken care by someone nearer to her too. I wish her all the best though.
Old 26-04-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup. On amd off in small tokens though she always reject and want to return to me but i refused. Still very sweet to me but practical realism had it that she got to be taken care by someone nearer to her too. I wish her all the best though.
Have u ever considered doing a DNA test on the kid, just out of curiosity it might be yours?
Old 27-04-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Ecomony is going to get worse than Lehman Brothers, then u spend time to talk about your love life endlessly. Not say i want to interrupt, however I still have to continuously learn and learn related stuff to work properly.

I also want to get ComCare financial assistance and i also want to strike 4d also. However it is not realistic. Only way for me to survive is to continuously self-improve. Whether good or lousy, also have to learn, so pls dun talk about your love life which means nothing. This sbfsg admin get so interested in other unrelated things, got 1 million dollars or not? And this peanadood keep on talking about superman saving girl, fk the guy who bully gals and his fking long story of life principles and gain the women respect and love, wtf man????

So if ur hobby is love life, then u convert ur hobby to your job la. Talk so much and so serious for what?
Old 04-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Pictionary;19978523]Ecomony is going to get worse than Lehman Brothers, then u spend time to talk about your love life endlessly.
================================================== =========
ya, no $$$ that time, WL & FL ask us man to eat banana
Old 04-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

There are plenty of such carrot heads all over the world!
Met this Hubei gal in CP in 2013, very fair pretty gal with a body to die for. She married a Hongkie Police inspector n bore him a daughter. Husband bought an apartment for her in CP, gave her allowances n would only come back to see her once a week. She sent her daughter back to Hubei to be looked after by her parents while she had many flings in CP when her husband was not around...
Good memories for me....)
Old 18-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

hope bro TS has cleared his mind after half a year passed
Old 18-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
hope bro TS has cleared his mind after half a year passed
Covid 19 changes many things (:
Old 21-08-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Covid 19 changes many things (:
glad for u, bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1