The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
Thanks mav. Good point raised, I am also wary of the people in Mainland China because after all it is their 地盘, as a foreigner I will be outnumbered/outplayed if I go there.

Recently, my WL tried to borrow a large sum of money from me so it was a major red flag, so this is a big minus point for me.
U got all your answers by yourself. So u continue write further for? To share or to clear your frustrations? Kua samsters gei gao, ai kong wu leng wu hor, especially admin, some bo tai bo ji kong. But wa peen tua here, wu eng kong, bo eng bo kong.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Just to clarify, 6k SGD a month? That's a lot of money you are giving. I've already calculated the cost of living in China, it's not that steep. For 6k u can raise a family in SG or even the UK
Yes. 6k sgd. Not enough bro. When you consider need to buy home buy cosmetics buy kids stuff and child care etc. Prcs do not believe in long term loan. So house must pay large deposit. Anyway if the girl really loves you, she will think for you and will not give you more stress instead. I learned my lessons too many and trying to stop.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
U got all your answers by yourself. So u continue write further for? To share or to clear your frustrations? Kua samsters gei gao, ai kong wu leng wu hor, especially admin, some bo tai bo ji kong. But wa peen tua here, wu eng kong, bo eng bo kong.
I have found more useful comments like ps7432's one so thanks for your concern.

@ps7432 interesting... So you got kid too? Did you try to get a breakdown of her living expenses coz 6k seems a bit too much ...
Old 11-04-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have found more useful comments like ps7432's one so thanks for your concern.

@ps7432 interesting... So you got kid too? Did you try to get a breakdown of her living expenses coz 6k seems a bit too much ...
Ya bro. And i only see her once a month. Kid is still young, only 13 months...yes I do. Actually among the 6k quite a large portion of it is saved for the house and to her parents. But really got to be careful. I already caught her twice with another man who gave her more than me. I probably may end it very soon. Really not worth it. Even lost count how much I have given. One who truly loves you will not bother you about money and will be happy with whatever amount you give as long as it meet her basic needs. But usually most will not. Will tell you need more money because want to save for money or do up the home etc, but it is hard to track unless you are there daily. When I started off I only give 3k.
Old 11-04-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Ya bro. And i only see her once a month. Kid is still young, only 13 months...yes I do. Actually among the 6k quite a large portion of it is saved for the house and to her parents. But really got to be careful. I already caught her twice with another man who gave her more than me. I probably may end it very soon. Really not worth it. Even lost count how much I have given. One who truly loves you will not bother you about money and will be happy with whatever amount you give as long as it meet her basic needs. But usually most will not. Will tell you need more money because want to save for money or do up the home etc, but it is hard to track unless you are there daily. When I started off I only give 3k.
Very interesting, you have a kid with the gf in China? Got test DNA? Haha
Wah got another guy ah she must be collecting lots of money
Old 11-04-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Very interesting, you have a kid with the gf in China? Got test DNA? Haha
Wah got another guy ah she must be collecting lots of money
Can be bothered bro. Because i made the decision to take care regardless if it is mine. I reckon. But sometimes when you really love someone, you just wish her the best. She did sacrifice some stuff for me to begin with, so I take it as pay back. But you need to determine when to end, unles you have a golden mountain to support her. My take is, their increasing cost of living will screw their mindset.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm ok to set aside 1k minimum. Anyway in China 1k is more than enough .. especially when the kid is younger and taken care in the village .
Your 1k will not be enough when the kid gets older n with inflation rate down the road! What makes u so sure you'll be able to afford the the 1k or more for many years down the road? This is a lose lose situation for all parties involved. There is certainly no joy n no happiness with this arrangement for all @the end of the day.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Your 1k will not be enough when the kid gets older n with inflation rate down the road! What makes u so sure you'll be able to afford the the 1k or more for many years down the road? This is a lose lose situation for all parties involved. There is certainly no joy n no happiness with this arrangement for all @the end of the day.
Eventually you would want the grl to be happy. To us, we have more earning power here. Regardless the kid is the innocent one, and it is not easy to survive in china and the girl needs emotional support too being there without the man so eventually unless the girl is super independent, she will definitely seek out another. So must learn to let go when the time is up and wish them the best. You also want them to be well talen care of and just hope that uf there is another guy, he is not a bastard. I had seen many of her friends prc hubbies living off her friends.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Eventually you would want the grl to be happy. To us, we have more earning power here. Regardless the kid is the innocent one, and it is not easy to survive in china and the girl needs emotional support too being there without the man so eventually unless the girl is super independent, she will definitely seek out another. So must learn to let go when the time is up and wish them the best. You also want them to be well talen care of and just hope that uf there is another guy, he is not a bastard. I had seen many of her friends prc hubbies living off her friends.
But what's the point? The kid likely will not even call u Dad @the end of the day!
This is call "No Trouble, Looking for Trouble" .
Old 11-04-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
But what's the point? The kid likely will not even call u Dad @the end of the day!
This is call "No Trouble, Looking for Trouble" .
When the trouble started in the beginning, it is tough to end it. As I said, learned my lesson the hard way.
Old 15-04-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
TS has already assessed most of the negative outcomes of his actions. And most of the assessment are just common vents and moral talkings from samsters. So replying any further does not have any effect at all. Just leave it.

@TS, And what's missing in your assessment? Have u made a perfect assessment of your actions? Only you yourself know and can check yourself.

And this is not informative at all. Can u try to keep to the point and be concise?
Old 19-04-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

$1k a month can buy a lot of condoms. Best is to find those highly educated girls working professional jobs. Can fuck around yet little commitment. I had experience with many of these girls.

(1) They have a professional job and is financially independent
(2) They have their own apartments. Quite nice as can stay there FOC and drink wine and talk cock
(3) They are not sticky. Usually have their own things to do with own group of friends.
(4) Just make sure big head thinking well and use condoms. Don’t mess around with them.

Village girls very sticky. Of course they are more willing to listen to you. But boring unless you are only looking for sex. Those professional women provides more than sex. PRC women very smart one la and they adapt to environment. Not like SG, they know how to survive. One time FB ask me to help her move 2 carton of wine from her car to apartment. Lol! I told her not free. In the end, she asked the security guard to do it FOC. Just wear shorter and show some cleavage, can get things done already. Lol! They are super smart
Old 19-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro you are experienced, rich and knowledgeable, really a SME for that, salute you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 20-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro you are experienced, rich and knowledgeable, really a SME for that, salute you
Kudos to your kind words bro. I aint rich. I was just infatuated with love last time that blinded me. Reality is cruel. We just have to suck it up sometimes. We can always claim we had seen many examples and can give ample advice to people to prevent them from getting into one etc, but until one is in it, then he will realise it is so difficult to get out. Whatever decision made, there is a consequence that we need to pay and be ready for. As for me, i am ready for that as I guess i really love her, othereise I guess i will also bochup easily.
Old 20-04-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kudos to your kind words bro. I aint rich. I was just infatuated with love last time that blinded me. Reality is cruel. We just have to suck it up sometimes. We can always claim we had seen many examples and can give ample advice to people to prevent them from getting into one etc, but until one is in it, then he will realise it is so difficult to get out. Whatever decision made, there is a consequence that we need to pay and be ready for. As for me, i am ready for that as I guess i really love her, othereise I guess i will also bochup easily.
Since u are rich in knowledge and experience, why not u join Paktor as a marketing consultant instead? U can half advertise half advisor.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1