The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
TS - People flame because they think it is a ridiculous thought to entertain (I personally think so too). Ultimately we are all bros here and the intention is good even if the delivery is harsh. Your contemplated choice of actions here is like the worst of both worlds as you have to pay for the child who would likely have no gratitude towards you owing to your lack of absence as a father.

Bringing a child to this world is not a trivial matter from an emotional and monetary perspective. The decision is yours but I implore you to do think carefully about this. There are many ways you can plant and spread your seed without having to go down this complicated route.
That's why im targeting WLs who want to access a sperm bank, but use mine as a substitute for free. A child is gonna be born without a dad anyway, let it be mine.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Ts, even an adopted orphan need more than Sgd 1k to maintain ! You think your 1k Sibei tua ah? Knn! Really hate this kind of 自以为是kind of ppl!
I'm ok to set aside 1k minimum. Anyway in China 1k is more than enough .. especially when the kid is younger and taken care in the village .
Old 11-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS has made his point very clear. Consider the worst case scenario of a born child and his/her growing up years. Unless u can modify his/her genes to such a way that he/she can at the very least take care of himself/herself.

Enough said. No need to conflict any further and as long as you are aware, then that's good enough.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Thanks pictonary.

I realise a sex forum isn't exactly the best place to have such dicussions.
Old 14-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
Thanks pictonary.

I realise a sex forum isn't exactly the best place to have such dicussions.
Agree bro, but the forum helps you to find bros in similar situations
Old 15-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Just give your applause to him for being a hooker Romeo & able to get a FL to father his child. He’s not here for constructive feedback.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Just give your applause to him for being a hooker Romeo & able to get a FL to father his child. He’s not here for constructive feedback.
Yea just get them pregnant and leave them alone
Old 17-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

I have set up a telegram group with some bros from SBF who are in a similar situation.

If you are also keeping a mistress with kids or intend to do so, please PM me so I can add you to the group (:
Old 26-03-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bladezoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao San club
Old 31-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

I don't think TS is really here to get the answers to his questions. I think you had pretty much thought through the scenarios and know the answers to your questions. My feeling is you are here trying to gett some affirmation. Honestly, don't.

If you have made up your mind and think you know what you are doing, you should go ahead and do it. And since it is your child, do have his/her welfare at heart. I don't think it is easy growing up without a father. Money solves a lot of things. Doesn't fill the hole in someone's heart though, especially a kid.
Old 31-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

thanks for all your comments, I have taken in some of your thoughts actually. So I appreciate everyone who has highlighted potential traps
Old 01-04-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
thanks for all your comments, I have taken in some of your thoughts actually. So I appreciate everyone who has highlighted potential traps
Hi TS,
Being a father, I can understand your anxiety in having a child of your own flesh and blood. But think in the child's shoes when he grows up, the stigma of not having his father with him most of the time. Unless you are willing to spend your time with him in China thru his growing years, it can affect him psychologically.
My father in law had a family in China also not thru marriage. You can say his mistress. He also shuttles between China, Malaysia and Singapore. When he died in China, we could not bring his body back to Singapore. They cremated his body in China which made us suspect he was murdered as he was also a very healthy man. But we had no evidence. So we just were allowed to bring back his urn.
Imagine that we could not even pay our respect to him in China.
If Bro wants to go ahead there is no stopping him. Just be wary of those in China. Your WL may be alright but check her family thoroughly. You will be out numbered over there.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Hi TS,
Being a father, I can understand your anxiety in having a child of your own flesh and blood. But think in the child's shoes when he grows up, the stigma of not having his father with him most of the time. Unless you are willing to spend your time with him in China thru his growing years, it can affect him psychologically.
My father in law had a family in China also not thru marriage. You can say his mistress. He also shuttles between China, Malaysia and Singapore. When he died in China, we could not bring his body back to Singapore. They cremated his body in China which made us suspect he was murdered as he was also a very healthy man. But we had no evidence. So we just were allowed to bring back his urn.
Imagine that we could not even pay our respect to him in China.
If Bro wants to go ahead there is no stopping him. Just be wary of those in China. Your WL may be alright but check her family thoroughly. You will be out numbered over there.
Thanks mav. Good point raised, I am also wary of the people in Mainland China because after all it is their 地盘, as a foreigner I will be outnumbered/outplayed if I go there.

Recently, my WL tried to borrow a large sum of money from me so it was a major red flag, so this is a big minus point for me.
Old 10-04-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm ok to set aside 1k minimum. Anyway in China 1k is more than enough .. especially when the kid is younger and taken care in the village .
Depending on the province but 1k is really not enough bro unfortunately. I give 6k monthly to my gf there also not enough. Cost of living is increasing even in tier 2 provinces.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Depending on the province but 1k is really not enough bro unfortunately. I give 6k monthly to my gf there also not enough. Cost of living is increasing even in tier 2 provinces.

Just to clarify, 6k SGD a month? That's a lot of money you are giving. I've already calculated the cost of living in China, it's not that steep. For 6k u can raise a family in SG or even the UK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1