The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3797 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
I have a better idea. Get on a plane to the Philippines. Go fuck a whole bunch of women bareback (its easy there).
Please shad some light. Sound interesting

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 07-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, pls relax a bit.

I first had this idea because one of my previous WLs asked me for ideas on how to access a sperm bank. She knew it was hard to find a man with her working history but loves kids as well. She was prepared to be a single mum. Eventually she didn't go for the sperm bank because it's too expensive ...

With this idea in mind, I thought no harm asking WLs if they want to have kids in the future and if I can help father the child. U will be surprised at how some of them think, especially those who are in their 30s.

Thinking from this point of view , is it easier to accept it now?
Old 07-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Still quite a convoluted idea..

Why a WL want to have child without father around ?
Find any man in China, and even get a car n house in exchange. Then takan the man to do housework etc..

Might be your plan but could be your death trap as it can end up she claim extra child alimony from you. Boom-Boomerang !

What happens if you meet your dream girl 5 years down the road ?

Child with absent father ? Good for you but for child ?

Don't worry bro.. I very reelak.. on couch here musing at your idea...
Old 08-02-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Because WL cannot find man to marry anymore, but wants her own kids so the kid can take care of her when old (remember one-child policy in China). In China it is illegal to access sperm bank so might as well find a guy.

Thinking from this POV, all women who access sperm banks raise their kids without dads - they have their own reasoning.

For me I'm even happy to support financially from afar. She will tell the kid she went to the sperm bank.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

if u want a kid, why have someone bear it for u?
just adopt la
many unwanted kids in this world.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

if I'm raising a child it better be my own.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
Because WL cannot find man to marry anymore, but wants her own kids so the kid can take care of her when old (remember one-child policy in China).
Knn la. If just want kid with the father practically never around no need get married. Just walk into a pub or post online dating choose a guy she wants her kid to look like and fuck. According to Josephine Teo you don’t even need a lot of space to have sex. Unless she looks damn ugly and nobody wants to fuck her even if free. Then the question becomes why are you paying money to fuck her? And China already scrapped the one child policy years ago. Wtf are u talking about? I don’t know about sperm banks in China, but prostitution is illegal in China but there are hundreds of thousands of whores in China. The law has never stopped these people from doing what they want. This is obviously trying to get ppl to foot the bill for whores’ children. Whoever wants to be a fool just go ahead

Last edited by watmidoin; 09-02-2020 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Knn la. If just want kid with the father practically never around no need get married. Just walk into a pub or post online dating choose a guy she wants her kid to look like and fuck. According to Josephine Teo you don’t even need a lot of space to have sex. Unless she looks damn ugly and nobody wants to fuck her even if free. Then the question becomes why are you paying money to fuck her? And China already scrapped the one child policy years ago. Wtf are u talking about? I don’t know about sperm banks in China, but prostitution is illegal in China but there are hundreds of thousands of whores in China. The law has never stopped these people from doing what they want. This is obviously trying to get ppl to foot the bill for whores’ children. Whoever wants to be a fool just go ahead
I meant to say that most WLs today are the only child themselves and have a massive burden to feed their elders. Hence, it is practical for them to have offsprings so that the next generation can look after them. This is the reality and the psyche of many PRC - 养儿防老。 WLs know they have a limited life span working as a WL and have to quit as they age, hence will depend on the next generation to feed them.

FYI, 2 people have sent me a private message to talk about my experiences because they are doing the same thing. Since this thread contributes nothing to my discussion but encourage flaming, I hope this thread ends after my reply here. Thank you.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Hi guys, pls relax a bit.

I first had this idea because one of my previous WLs asked me for ideas on how to access a sperm bank. She knew it was hard to find a man with her working history but loves kids as well. She was prepared to be a single mum. Eventually she didn't go for the sperm bank because it's too expensive ...

With this idea in mind, I thought no harm asking WLs if they want to have kids in the future and if I can help father the child. U will be surprised at how some of them think, especially those who are in their 30s.

Thinking from this point of view , is it easier to accept it now?
why u wanna bring into this world another baby to suffer is beyond me.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

It is my child, under my financial support.

Unless you are talking about giving birth in general , then by all means you do not have to have offsprings yourself . That's your choice which I respect
Old 10-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I meant to say that most WLs today are the only child themselves and have a massive burden to feed their elders. Hence, it is practical for them to have offsprings so that the next generation can look after them. This is the reality and the psyche of many PRC - 养儿防老。 WLs know they have a limited life span working as a WL and have to quit as they age, hence will depend on the next generation to feed them.

FYI, 2 people have sent me a private message to talk about my experiences because they are doing the same thing. Since this thread contributes nothing to my discussion but encourage flaming, I hope this thread ends after my reply here. Thank you.
Then ask your two people to post here. She want 养儿防老 like I said just walk into a pub or post online dating and go fuck. Fuck enough times will have whatever 儿 she wants. You want descendants just go donate sperm and you can have many many descendants. And your descendants will be Singaporeans in SG helping to boost our own country's population and economy! Besides money, the whore has no need for you. Besides money, you have nothing to do with the prostitute's child. Everything about what you suggested boils down to some stupid SG Robert giving $$$$$$$ to China whores to raise their children. And it can easily be somebody else's children. Not yours. The whore can already know she is pregnant with her boyfriend's child before having sex with you. You will never know whether it is your child without proper DNA testing. Don't accuse me of flaming you just because your arguments don't make sense and you can't rebut what I said. And I'm not trying to talk sense into you or the two bodoks who pm you because you are either gone case or have agenda to spread stupid ideas to help China prostitutes bring up their kids. It is to other ppl reading this thread to stop stupid ideas from spreading like wuhan virus.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 10-02-2020 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Then ask your two people to post here. Want 养儿防老 like I said just walk into a pub or post online dating and go fuck. Fuck enough times will have whatever 儿 they want. Don't accuse me of flaming you just because your arguments don't make sense and you can't rebut what I said. And I'm not trying to talk sense into you or the two bodoks who pm you because you are either gone case or have agenda to spread stupid ideas to help China prostitutes bring up their kids. It is to other ppl reading this thread. Some maybe not too bright and may be brainwashed by such nonsense but still got chance to rescue.
No need to flame. If give birth to a child who is independant and able to take care of himself/herself okay. Otherwise, the child can be a nuisance to his mother, school and in public and cannot take care of himself/herself despite repeated lectures and discipline. The nuisance at home can be like dirty the whole home, then ants and cockroach will come, urinate and soil the bedroom.

So it's taking a risk. So pls ensure that the child born and growing up later can take care of himself/herself the very least. Otherwise both parental control is needed to take turns to take care of him/her.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

can't provide a rebuttal? I have every intention to go for a DNA test after the child is born. Anyway, I don't need your validation, and I do not wish to discuss further. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS - People flame because they think it is a ridiculous thought to entertain (I personally think so too). Ultimately we are all bros here and the intention is good even if the delivery is harsh. Your contemplated choice of actions here is like the worst of both worlds as you have to pay for the child who would likely have no gratitude towards you owing to your lack of absence as a father.

Bringing a child to this world is not a trivial matter from an emotional and monetary perspective. The decision is yours but I implore you to do think carefully about this. There are many ways you can plant and spread your seed without having to go down this complicated route.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, even an adopted orphan need more than Sgd 1k to maintain ! You think your 1k Sibei tua ah? Knn! Really hate this kind of 自以为是kind of ppl!

排队中: 清空中
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1