The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL willing to make a love child for me

I love kids and a part of me wishes to have more offsprings.
So I met this PRC massage lady who has retired and want to live in the farms in China forever.

I propositioned to her that she could raise my child and I would support the child financially. The child would live with her and she is open to this arrangement ...

My question to all bros here - does anybody have any experience leaving a love child in China? Is there any potential repercussion to me (like for example the lady can claim spousal support or sue me in China)?? Any potential trap here?

Note that I am the one who proposed this idea.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

This thread befuddles me. Is this a CSB thread? I cannot imagine why you would want to do this? What do you gain out of this?

- You do not see your child (foreign land)
- Yes she can claim child support against you (Terence Cao)
Old 05-02-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

TS you will have difficulties bringing child in SG. you can ask the child and wl to study here and support them here if you want - provided your wife not know

if you have wife, better not

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

actually I am the one proposing to have the child because I want kids. I am also willing to fork out $1k a month for child maintenance.

The child can live with the mom and i'll visit once every 6 months or a year.

Is it uncommon for guys to want more descendents? I want more kids to "carry on my lineage"
Old 05-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
actually I am the one proposing to have the child because I want kids. I am also willing to fork out $1k a month for child maintenance.

The child can live with the mom and i'll visit once every 6 months or a year.

Is it uncommon for guys to want more descendents? I want more kids to "carry on my lineage"
U r asking for a death trap.. imagine the child or mum fall sick, would you pay? Or his/her bills... 1K cannot do anything much in china.

Also, spare a tot for the poor child growing up without a father. Better for you not to have more lineage if you are not able to think straight

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 05-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
U r asking for a death trap.. imagine the child or mum fall sick, would you pay? Or his/her bills... 1K cannot do anything much in china.

Also, spare a tot for the poor child growing up without a father. Better for you not to have more lineage if you are not able to think straight
Haha! Well said. Kam lan....$10K per month more like it. A lot of PRC are richer than Singaporean
Old 05-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

4 potential problems:

1. U wont be seeing the child often (cause in china).
2. Still can use the child to claim assets / financial support from you legally.
3. Confirm that child is yours???
4. Use your child as hostage to keep asking for financial support (probably much higher $ than whats needed)

Sounds like a trap to me.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
bao the girl better then raw her creampie her till she preg then you 1k bao big bao small chinese say big small all eat. raw rice cook till cooked.
Bro you always my idol. 👍
Old 05-02-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

thanks bros for all your tips.

actually it's not a real trap coz I am the one suggesting and pushing it - in fact my girl is the having some resistance coz she didn't think about kids (yet).

she lives in the farm and has her own farm/self-sustaining so she is happy to retire there, her family can help to take care too, but nonetheless I am willing to give financial support (in fact $1k for that kind of lifestyle is more than enough).

I take the point I will seldom see the kid but that's fine with me, we will let the kid know I have to work overseas and I'm always very busy - thats how I grew up with my dad too.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have a better idea. Get on a plane to the Philippines. Go fuck a whole bunch of women bareback (its easy there). Chances are you will impregnate one of them. You won't know who and you won't be on the hook for cash. But you will have your genes floating around somewhere. Because thats all you are looking for anyway.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

actually it's not a real trap coz I am the one suggesting and pushing it - in fact my girl is the having some resistance coz she didn't think about kids (yet).

she lives in the farm and has her own farm/self-sustaining so she is happy to retire there, her family can help to take care too, but nonetheless I am willing to give financial support (in fact $1k for that kind of lifestyle is more than enough).

I take the point I will seldom see the kid but that's fine with me, we will let the kid know I have to work overseas and I'm always very busy - thats how I grew up with my dad too.
bro doable, depends on where is her homeland SGD1k = RMB5k quick good money in most place in China

Btw how old is the woman and how old you ? find a healthy one

Old 06-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
got one FL she say she wana bear my child without any terms and conditions. So she fuck me raw and ask me creampie her. Months later she got pregnant and claim the child belong to me. For years she keep showing me the kid as if i am the father. But as the kid grows up, the more i look at the kid the more i confirm the child don't belong to me.
ooo share your story hehe

Old 06-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

You want have descendants, just go donate sperm. Can donate many many times. Many many descendants.

You sure the whore is resistant? Or is she waiting to get pregnant with her boyfriend then do one time raw with you then you foot the bill for their kid for the rest of their lives?

But I probably just wasted a few minutes of my life reading and replying. Idiots will be idiots

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 07-02-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let her take care herself, you just enjoy the sex
Old 07-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm just gonna ignore the part where the PRC carrot head you for your money part.

It is fucking cb selfish of you to base your fucked up experience growing up and forcing it on another child.

Fuck you understand?

What works for you may not work for the kid.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1