The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Losing my mind

I don't know what came over me but these few months have been so fucked up that I started chionging again. The problem is, and I am ashamed of this, been asking FLs if I could raw them. Last month I managed to raw 3 different FLs and I am worried about my mental and physical health.

I used to be a guai kia, never drink never smoke but every year I seem to get more and more fucked up. First I picked up smoking, then Tinder/ Clubbing and now chionging. Raw some more.

Any bros out there got anything to recommend me to solve my issue? Maybe some hobbies or picking up religion? I am afraid that if this shit continues, I will either kena HIV/ AIDs or end up using drugs.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Losing my mind

Search your root of the cause bro
What is so unhappy about your life ?
Happy New Year to u
Old 01-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai View Post
I don't know what came over me but these few months have been so fucked up that I started chionging again. The problem is, and I am ashamed of this, been asking FLs if I could raw them. Last month I managed to raw 3 different FLs and I am worried about my mental and physical health.

I used to be a guai kia, never drink never smoke but every year I seem to get more and more fucked up. First I picked up smoking, then Tinder/ Clubbing and now chionging. Raw some more.

Any bros out there got anything to recommend me to solve my issue? Maybe some hobbies or picking up religion? I am afraid that if this shit continues, I will either kena HIV/ AIDs or end up using drugs.
You need to find out the root cause of your mental health issues. Your risky behavior is a symptom of the turmoil in your mind it is not the cause.

Why do you feel the need to indulge in unsafe sex?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-01-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE. COMPLETE YOUR TRAINING AND BECOME A SITH.......
Old 02-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Eh...u sure u have not contracted HIV yet

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-01-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

zhun boh bro, in SG where got so easy to participate in the raw is war act out there.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Godlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe with the wrong clique? Cannot be club alone ma
Old 02-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Dennisyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am almost same as you. Only no raw. Don't dare to raw also.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepoke View Post
zhun boh bro, in SG where got so easy to participate in the raw is war act out there.
Usually I ask and they will say don't shoot inside can already. But I am more concern about my need to feel a different high. Something I never do before kind of high.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You need to find out the root cause of your mental health issues. Your risky behavior is a symptom of the turmoil in your mind it is not the cause.

Why do you feel the need to indulge in unsafe sex?
I guess it's because of my stressful environment and my need to feel high from doing something different/ barely legal. I can identify my problem but I don't know what is causing it. I really hope maybe religion might help me out here.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
,been asking FLs if I could raw them. Last month I managed to raw 3 different FLs and I am worried about my mental and physical health.
Hi bro sorry that i do not have any advice for you but I'm interested to know how you did it to raw with3 diff FL in a month ? Jin sakit man able to raw 3 diff in a month ha

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 03-01-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Hi bro sorry that i do not have any advice for you but I'm interested to know how you did it to raw with3 diff FL in a month ? Jin sakit man able to raw 3 diff in a month ha
I can tell you what I did but I would not recommend you try. I was introduced to raw unfortunately by a FL who really liked me and since then I constantly need that high. It is also unhygienic and unsafe. So if you have nothing to lose like me then go ahead.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can tell you what I did but I would not recommend you try. I was introduced to raw unfortunately by a FL who really liked me and since then I constantly need that high. It is also unhygienic and unsafe. So if you have nothing to lose like me then go ahead.

This might helps you . give them a call .
https://www.samhealth.org.sg/about-s...-38083e9a-7a3c

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 03-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
This might helps you . give them a call .
https://www.samhealth.org.sg/about-s...-38083e9a-7a3c
Thanks bro, really appreciate your effort.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi brother lorhmaikai, the risk of contracting hiv is very high specially if you raw fl as they are not subject to monthly routine health check up. If you want to raw, I suggest you go geylang legal house better. At least the wl goes for monthly routine health check up. If you are the regular in one of the prc house in geylang, with gift and tip, I am sure the prc wl will allowed you to raw her in a few months time subject to chemistry as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1