The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam girl problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
probably did something but scared to even be truthful here.
================================================== ========
it's not about doing wrong here.
no wife or gf will like it if she know u go call chicken or know other girl outside
she will think if u keep clean y the other girl stir trouble
Old 21-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ========
it's not about doing wrong here.
no wife or gf will like it if she know u go call chicken or know other girl outside
she will think if u keep clean y the other girl stir trouble
Agreed, have upped you +120

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Aye very true, I blame my hormones Mostly I'm very innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
well said bro, but in real life most man are not saints ... neither most woman
Old 29-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
well said bro, but in real life most man are not saints ... neither most woman
-------------------------------------------
u are never a saint when u r a human, man or woman
we become saints only we we die. Saints? of course provided heaven qualify us. if not we can become cockroach in next life! I will be cockroach as I have bad karma
Old 10-03-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

3 kids liao bro.
This thing you have with her will just get more messy and give you more unnecessary emotional battles.
Go back home, love your 3 kids and know you did the right thing.

You signed up to be a father, uphold to it lah.
Old 13-03-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
lalalalaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, go pcc then think again. Youre thinking with your little head now, not your big head.

After pcc you'll know what you really want liao.
Old 17-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think you only want to fuck her, but not have a relationship with her.
Tell her the truth: You have no feelings towards her, but you don't mind being her FWB whenever you are in Vietnam (no strings attached).

If she reject, then ok lor, move on.
If she accept, must remind: NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Old 19-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Vietnam girl problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Hi guys.. I am a married man with kids. I recently went to Hanoi for a short business trip. I attended a workshop and there is this Vietnam girl whom I got to know. She is kind enough to bring me around and when crossing streets, she will try to hold my hands. I caught her intentionally drinking from my drink too. I do not really care because I thought this is their culture.

On the last day before my departure back to Singapore, she told me that she have feelings for me. She also said that she wants to be with me and wants to spend time going on a romantic trip with me in Australia. This is despite me trying not to give her the wrong impression and told her that I am already married with 3 kids. Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok, I dont want to do so since i am a changed man.

The problem starts when she kept texting me with her feelings and said she wants to be with me. Any solution or experience to share?

You only have 2 options. Choose wisely.

a) Ghost her completely. Block her on all communication channels. You do not contact her on phone, email, social media, pigeon carrier, smoke signal. Get a burner phone and find another woman to bang is the best way to forget her.

b) Live a double life. Get a burner phone (as well) like another Samster said. Carry on the affair and pray your wife never finds out. But this will sooner or later turns very badly.

Finally, do not enable fingerprint or face recognition access on your burner phone.
Old 24-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
carlosiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

just fuck and say goodbye
Old 18-08-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

hope bro TS have clearer picture now, after more than half a year
Old 24-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 24-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_w49C9NXyj6.../phpAVJ02k.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1