The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Vietnam girl problem

Hi guys.. I am a married man with kids. I recently went to Hanoi for a short business trip. I attended a workshop and there is this Vietnam girl whom I got to know. She is kind enough to bring me around and when crossing streets, she will try to hold my hands. I caught her intentionally drinking from my drink too. I do not really care because I thought this is their culture.

On the last day before my departure back to Singapore, she told me that she have feelings for me. She also said that she wants to be with me and wants to spend time going on a romantic trip with me in Australia. This is despite me trying not to give her the wrong impression and told her that I am already married with 3 kids. Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok, I dont want to do so since i am a changed man.

The problem starts when she kept texting me with her feelings and said she wants to be with me. Any solution or experience to share?
Old 08-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam girl problem

Block her and delete her contact. Be faithful to your family, if you want to make love with pretty girls, just find hot FLs and get it done and over with, no feelings attached. Don't let your children and wife down
Old 08-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3797 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I say give it to her. Why disappoint a sweet girl like her.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-12-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, because I believe I will regret after screwing her.. She knows my real name, contact etc.. Im a changed man ever since got someone pregnant and paid a large sum to solve the problem..

I can’t block her because I worry that she could end up contacting my wife through Facebook and screw things for me.. I have no feelings for her but she have feelings for me ..
Old 09-12-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In that case why not share her contact, many bros here can help u screw her. She wont have time to contact ur wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Yes, because I believe I will regret after screwing her.. She knows my real name, contact etc.. Im a changed man ever since got someone pregnant and paid a large sum to solve the problem..

I can’t block her because I worry that she could end up contacting my wife through Facebook and screw things for me.. I have no feelings for her but she have feelings for me ..
Old 09-12-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If u r a changed man, what's more is there to say. It is quite obvious that u think that u r a changed man but ur actions speak otherwise

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 09-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
auditt09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Was in a simliar situation before
Old 09-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

block her..
dont think liao. think for your children bro.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi guys.. I am a married man with kids. I recently went to Hanoi for a short business trip. I attended a workshop and there is this Vietnam girl whom I got to know. She is kind enough to bring me around and when crossing streets, she will try to hold my hands. I caught her intentionally drinking from my drink too. I do not really care because I thought this is their culture.

On the last day before my departure back to Singapore, she told me that she have feelings for me. She also said that she wants to be with me and wants to spend time going on a romantic trip with me in Australia. This is despite me trying not to give her the wrong impression and told her that I am already married with 3 kids. Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok, I dont want to do so since i am a changed man.

The problem starts when she kept texting me with her feelings and said she wants to be with me. Any solution or experience to share?

Did you ask her why she want to be with you even though she know you are married?
Old 09-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 5
Woshinilaopa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoshinilaopa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWoshinilaopa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She want your money or helping her get a PR. Think for your kids. Play can play. But don't bring home and don't get caught
Old 09-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13119 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. PhD in engineering from Australia. Which university? Can share?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 09-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smashbrothers is Cool - loads of Potential

you set her up with a bro from here or real life friend, like those blind date. maybe she will forget you after meet that man. and this is why i keep 2 phones, 1 for personal and 1 for all these other stuff. you want to live double life, then make sure its double life and no one knows the other you.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

" Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok "

Bro u know it better .... u already spoken
In yr mine No No No
In yr heart Yes Yes Yes

Change another picture .....
If her face and fig CMI
Do she still bothering u We r all man
Old 10-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Change another picture .....
If her face and fig CMI
Do she still bothering u We r all man
This thread won’t even exist if her face and figure CMI for sure

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 11-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

you want to live double life, then make sure its double life and no one knows the other you.

Even though you are married, you still can cheong ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1