The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

TS,
Couple of curious questions.

1. Have you voice chatted with her?

To verify she is indeed a lady, not a bored indian man. To verify she can speak English. Not using a translating app. Else you have to learn viet

2. Have you video called her to see her face / body?

To know she is real, is pretty and have a nice figure. Else she could be sending you photoshopped pics. There are video apps too to make one beautiful.

3. Does she know you are fat and below avg looking?

To ensure her expectation is set correctly
Old 10-10-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
good point, up you +22
Thanks bro. Up you back my humble +7
Old 10-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
TS,
Couple of curious questions.

1. Have you voice chatted with her?

2. Have you video called her to see her face / body?

3. Does she know you are fat and below avg looking?

To ensure her expectation is set correctly
1. Voice chat, definitely.

2. Video call, several time already.
I won't agree to meet or even fly to meet without prior verification upon identification.
I chat with another about 7/10 before, picture literally use some unknown vietnam model picture which searchable via FB. Some.bullshlt.story and drama plot that she come out with and.ask.me.sponsor her flight ticket from TEXAS.... without any video call.... no way man.

3. Already video call, what you think?
Definitely, video call.already can see face liao , body wise , if you mean nude or bikini? I am not into these stuff. Which might lead to blackmail situation.... so.no.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I agree but this guy such a loser he FAT, low income ugly no education even local gal wouldnt look at him let alone spit on him.
Now a girl a pretty one talk to him so given he a loser nothing to lose income so low even if woman charter fck him 1/2 of zero = zero.
Even if this girl use him spit on him spit will be like manna from god.
Sure if she get residency and is a burden to society dont affect him he doenst lose his citizenship he also a burden.
Now he get to have a trophy to parade even with this thread this is more attention than he would get normally without the "girl", so just let him enjoy his 20mins of happiness and then when it ends he can deal with the negative emotions when she uses him.
Rather than wonder why such a girl is interested in him like men who have opportunities and options he is just looking this as winning lottery no need to ask why
Nothing can be worst when you had nothing in the first place.
Atleast I am.proud to say if I somehow can manage to get a 7/10 with nothing at all (beside Singapore Passport and PR issues), I am already a 'WINNER'.

How about you? 'High Flyer'

You must be proud of using money to 'buy happiness', I assuming you have a few flings, fwb, even sugarbaby.

Despite a different name for it, they still sleep around for.money, what so.different compare to FL, Massage Lady, KTV, and.Geylang ladies?

Ahh... I am sorry... You having such a view toward me, such a high flyer like you feel 'jealous' about me? Definitely a honor for me. Wonder if you know such feeling?
Old 10-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
u got ask her?

if have good singapore man give her money

=

no need work ktv

=

take care her

=

take care family

=

buy house

=

give her comfortable

so will she leave you for him?
Sigh...

The Vietbu is actually already so upfront with him in terms of what she sees in this marriage. She has put it nicely across to him but his lack of experience in the dating field means that he only interprets things the way he wants it.

Summary (From her perspective):
  1. You do not provide $$$ hence I have to work in KTV
  2. I will handle my own financial matters
  3. Don't ask any questions about my life and what I do in the KTV. This is none of your business. Those that knows Vietbus well would understand this when they say "Don't question many".
A conventional marriage this is not. She has already made it clear on their arrangement as indicated in the screenshots. She is not trying to deceive him, this is a case of ownself convince ownself.

Last edited by chaoslord; 10-10-2019 at 02:20 PM.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
The Vietbu is actually already so upfront with him in terms of what she sees in this marriage. She has put it nicely across to him but his lack of experience in the dating field means that he only interprets things the way he wants it..... this is a case of ownself convince ownself.
Actually, I have a different view. From TS's response to my questions re phone calls, I think TS and his viet girl has formed a certain connection. TS may be inexperience. Which of us is born with experience anyway. We all learn on the job. But TS strikes me as someone who is very clear eyed on the expectations. So is his viet girl fren.

They are just cleverly navigating thru the mechanics of life together. Both have quietly acknowledged this is not a union of love to begin with. A barter trade of sorts. Honesty upfront. About sex (with others), money, love and survival. Something even married couples cannot agree upon or discuss.

The normal view: This is a car crash waiting to happen. As bizarre as it is, something inside me thinks this may be the ultimate underdog story. With a fairy tale ending.

TS, I hope you get your girl. Rem my points to you. Make sure she agrees to sex with you after marriage. Better still, agree on the frequency per week. Make sure she agrees to be that trophy wife to show your family. You are good to go!!

**Geez....I can't even believe I am advising this haha**
Old 10-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

TS,
You know, some married couples after many years of marriage, out of boredom, the hubby wishes his wife can be a slut to have MMF. Or sleep with other men and then tell the juicy story. Or wear sexy clothes braless etc. You can find the threads in Adult Discussion. If you are open about it and dont mind, you may just have a wife that surpass us all! Haha. Win liao. Congrats!
Old 10-10-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, I have a different view. From TS's response to my questions re phone calls, I think TS and his viet girl has formed a certain connection. TS may be inexperience. Which of us is born with experience anyway. We all learn on the job. But TS strikes me as someone who is very clear eyed on the expectations. So is his viet girl fren.

They are just cleverly navigating thru the mechanics of life together. Both have quietly acknowledged this is not a union of love to begin with. A barter trade of sorts. Honesty upfront. About sex (with others), money, love and survival. Something even married couples cannot agree upon or discuss.

The normal view: This is a car crash waiting to happen. As bizarre as it is, something inside me thinks this may be the ultimate underdog story. With a fairy tale ending.

TS, I hope you get your girl. Rem my points to you. Make sure she agrees to sex with you after marriage. Better still, agree on the frequency per week. Make sure she agrees to be that trophy wife to show your family. You are good to go!!

**Geez....I can't even believe I am advising this haha**
Kudos to you, as inexperience as I am, it more toward what you mention, 'ultimate underdog story' , definitely many people will doubt it, but who care, My life doesn't operate base on people/society judging...

If what she claim that she a virgin is real.and true, that it have higher % to lean toward the 'underdog scenario' , then I will be her first man.... and if she really doesn't sleep with man in ktv, and etc... that another bonus.... well ... It may sound surreal and impossible, but who know ? anything is possible.....

On another side if she.not what she claim and go ktv and sleep around, I'm okay with it too. Which I believe I already have clarify a few time upon this issues....

It doesn't really matter much....
Old 10-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
u got ask her?

if have good singapore man give her money

=

no need work ktv

=

take care her

=

take care family

=

buy house

=

give her comfortable

so will she leave you for him?

Regarding this issues, it not guarantee... it depend on how well we can survive and endure through the first few.year...
Everthing, the starting phase is the most difficult period, if endure and manage to break through, the foundation will be there liao....

It depend on pure effort and hardwork.
For example, if she go ktv work, i.crazy go stalk her and make a scene at her work place, no.need to say the consequence, confirm 100% divorce and leave find.other man....

On other side, if I am okay with it, still respect her, appreciate her, help her, really treat her as my woman... definitely she will treat me as how I treat her.... Human bound to have feelings and gratitute with some exception(not saying impossible but none the less still possible) that is really heartless type....
Old 10-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold

At your 20s, and keep degrading yourself before somebody else did? Trust me that you are hopeless for the rest of your life.
Unless change that mindset dude.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

I willl update our current situation tonight/midnight after I finish my work...

Rather than just text, with picture conversation between me and her will be more 'solid evidence' instead of anyone doubting it a troll post or whatever....

Once again repeat, I doing this as a.diary/recording journey regarding my experiences upon this....

I welcome all comment, however if you misuse your language or word, I will return the favor.

-Treat others as how you expect other treat you-

You insult me, definitely I will insult you back
You curse me, I curse you
You spit on my 'Honour', I will step on your 'Honour'.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
At your 20s, and keep degrading yourself before somebody else did? Trust me that you are hopeless for the rest of your life.
Unless change that mindset dude.
Everyone have their own lifestyle, you have your high flyer luxurious lifestyle, kudos to your achievement, that the life you seek.

However please respect people or 'commoner like us' who satisfy with our 'useless/worthless life' according to your 'High Flyer judging criteria'.

Rather than degrading myself, I am totally aware of my life, I know my situation, I am satisfy with my current lifestyle....

However, are you satisfy with your life?.Or you still fighting for better achievement, seek higher playground? Then goodluck , enjoy the rat race and keep doing whatever you want.
I am satisfy with.my status quo life. Had a.normal full time job, slowly.progress upward. Most likely have a 7/10 wife.(Can only determine after November meetup) and living a abnormal marriage lifestyle which I okay with
Old 10-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS,
You know, some married couples after many years of marriage, out of boredom, the hubby wishes his wife can be a slut to have MMF. Or sleep with other men and then tell the juicy story. Or wear sexy clothes braless etc. You can find the threads in Adult Discussion. If you are open about it and dont mind, you may just have a wife that surpass us all! Haha. Win liao. Congrats!
Nothing is impossible. Nobody can tell/guarantee the future
for sure....
But as the same logic apply to it....
In the scenario it really happen, such as Couple Swap, definitely, the other Couple female.must be 7/10 as well... The man not important, important is the female.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since she's claimed a "virgin", after married by right should sex and maybe first time kana poke also see blood. but not necessary always the case.

Most guys all same. have a pretty girl sleep/live together how can no sex? How to tahan?
Virgin or not, honesty not that important to me. If really virgin, all the possibility of being a.happy.marriage despite KTV may.come true....

Even not.virgin.also can, better, can ask her and try different fantasy with her.

Regarding the sex topic, that will be 1 of the main point will be discuss deeper.... and tonight.will update brief information regarding if she will.sleep.with me
Old 10-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
It individual lifestyle mah.

e.g.
$1600 if minus let say est. $50 for mobile and $300 for eat lunch dinner and $250 for public transport per mth = $1000 balance

For fuck sake.

$50 GL/Petain using $1000 cash on hand is can fuck 20 times per month. Heard GL also got OVN cheap cheap like $150? so maybe can become regular there too.

Using Dome1 $150 FL is can fuck at least 6 times for 90mins session if go for 60mins session maybe can clock 10times per month. If OVN is can do 2-3 times per month.

The bad is you can't have a girl live under one room with you. Living in the same room can fuck or not is another story.

ps.

oh ya, if use 1k budget, i think 1 month can go overseas holiday 2-3times at least and fuck girls overseas.
Haha... I have my own Regular to visit...
In Singapore , I have one, massage and bbbj with cim and service up there de, 110/1/1, no rush, but attitute might seen cold lah....

Vietnam BJ salon, I also have my regular, all CIM der. Cause of me being her regular, I can french her, play.with her... no FJ though... it a BJ only place... about 20-30sgd only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1