The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
If she really uphold to her honour or words, then that a really Bonus Factor which further prove her as "Wife Material" ...

ts she will never be a "Wife Material", and you will never be "husband material" also.

Set your expectation right, and enjoy ...

i foresee some 3some thing coming as long as $$$ talks in the future ..

Remember dont let the Govmnt find out the truth
Old 09-10-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
TS,
Better find out if she is going to have sex with you when "married". The answer seems like a No. Even if she says Yes for the sake of marrying, she can still refuse to have sex with you when married.

You can argue you have nothing to lose. By then, you are already married. No sex. And no trophy wife to show off to your siblings and cousins. Bec it's not her plans to entertain them. You have not gained anything.

What's worse, when you finally find a dorky girl you love, you can't marry her. You're already married. Your already low social status will plunge further as a divorcee.

But since you have made up your mind, I wish you all the best. YOLO it. No disrespect. How much more can you screw up an already screwed up life? Haha
good point, up you +22
Old 09-10-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
ts she will never be a "Wife Material", and you will never be "husband material" also.

i foresee some 3some thing coming as long as $$$ talks in the future ..

Remember dont let the Govmnt find out the truth

No worries, I don't like to involve with Police. One thing I can promise or uphold is, I only spent what I earn, so even if I spent all of it, it still within my rights. However, I won't be borrow bank money or loan from loan-sharks just to sustain the so call "rich lifestyle" .... I hate debts, that is a confirm things.... So I openly tell her, if your family have debts, you settle it yourself. Whatever you earn is your problem... your money not my money.

Basically for me, my money sense is , my money is my money, your money is your money.
But if we marry, as long as you don't interrupt my hobby, let you manage then manage lor, I don't really care as long as I still get money for game. So even if you work KTV, customer give you money, give you gift, is yours, not mine. So I don't really care how she deal with it. We will open a Joint account for the Family plan in the future, so as long as she contribute portion of it into it , the rest, I don't really care.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
TS,
Better find out if she is going to have sex with you when "married".

And no trophy wife to show off to your siblings and cousins. Bec it's not her plans to entertain them.
Regarding these 2 issues, we will talk about that when we meet in November, anyway, I already book the flight for November already....

Definitely whatever it is, I will update it from time to time... If this Girl fail or we not okay with each other, then just wait for another lor .... After all , I will be meeting other Vietnamese as well, but not for Marriage topic, but more on finding my Regular BJ Salon and improve relationship with her. She working in BJ salon, which fit the criteria of the "Whore" mention by a lot Brother here....

The current Vietnamese lady I involve with, is working as a Nurse in Vietnam.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

There no expectation at all, no expectation no disappointment.

I only believe in pure effort .... If have to forcefully say what I expect from this Marriage.... it more like this....

Fantasy of having a 7/10 Wife(definitely with makeup bring up to 7.5/8.5) , that I can sleep with(both physical intimacy and literally sleeping beside) , and other romance fantasy and help to bring up my "Confidence or Ego" to certain extent, which include "Trophy Wife" that can show off.

So after Marriage, if I can really "Win her Heart" through effort and hard work, then this relationship might really work, provided I had 0 expectation in the first place and prepare for the worse outcome.

So the Loss here if it really happen will be a Divorce and contribute half salary to her due to Law.... However if it really went to the Gain side, I really get to fulfil all my "Frog craving for Swan Meat" Dream lor and really gain a Wife through Heart to Heart.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10402 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post

So the Loss here if it really happen will be a Divorce and contribute half salary to her due to Law.... However if it really went to the Gain side, I really get to fulfil all my "Frog craving for Swan Meat" Dream lor and really gain a Wife through Heart to Heart.
It's not half of your salary. It's how much you've been consistently giving her over the course of the marriage (which I believe you intend to give 65% of your salary to her, leaving yourself with just $400 odd to survive per month). Will you be happy with this? Currently, without her, you are already earning barely enough to keep yourself and your hobby afloat. Oh, and a divorce is not cheap. She'll definitely want to contest. Are you prepared for this too?

I strongly urge you to think long and hard about it before you respond. No one is laughing or mocking you here. We are all giving you our 2 cents worth of advice. Some of us may have been through or may know someone who has been through such a scenario before. It is pretty obvious that you came here seeking for approval and not advice (from the way you've responded to most of our advice).

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 09-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS - you seem like a good, decent, simple guy albeit with low self esteem. We are not slating your girl, we just want to share our combined experience with you after going through or hearing about many such experiences ourselves.

Could I ask if you have had any girlfriend relationships before? The reason I ask is that based on your hobbies and work you seem to be introverted in nature.
Relationships is hard work. It is alot of give and take. As men, we give $$$. As women, they give their youth and bodies.
Relationships with a WL will mind-fuck even the most confident of men. If this is your first ever serious relationship with a girl, you are going to be in for a difficult (to put it mildly) ride.

The reality is that you have not even met this lady in person yet but am already imagining a future with her. Take the time to know her first.

Getting married to a vietnamese lady via a marriage agency is OK. There are good vietnamese ladies out there and I personally have a good impression of the vietbus.
Getting married to a vietnamese lady via a marriage agency who intends to work in a KTV here is NOT OK. Not OK in the traditional marriage sense where you build a family.

If it is a marriage of convenience where both parties win (monetarily, sex etc), that is fine. At least you know what you are getting into.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
TS - you seem like a good, decent, simple guy albeit with low self esteem.

Could I ask if you have had any girlfriend relationships before? The reason I ask is that based on your hobbies and work you seem to be introverted in nature.
As prior mention before, I dont have any past relationship ezperience....
Low-self esteem, definitely. Given reality and realistic life, if you are in my situation, how long can the esteem last?

I don't like and I don't accept advise on Go study get better certificate to get better Job or whatever. Just stfu on this self-upgrading topic.

Let be true to ourself as Man, most of us are just your typical Joe with the average of 4-5.5/10 appearance, however we all desire for 7/10 and above appearance as our life partner.
Nobody will deny/reject this FACT , so let move on the fact that I only WANT 7/10 as my partner.

Definitely, if local lady with 7/10 willing to accept me, I will prioritise local lady. But the reality is cruel, if I dont venture out, if I donht change, I will die miserable and lonely at older age.
If that the case, just walk the abnormal path, I know there will be many obstacle and difficulties in these abnormal path that no sane person will choose to walk.

Yet , the reality is I DONT WANT TO CHANGE myself for the Future just to had slightly better lifestyle. Slim down just because , nobody like Fat/ugly/no money odinary FAT JOE.
Therefore, I will walk the abnornal route to fulfil my 7/10 wife Dream, indeed it might be a thorny route, but if endure through, it will be fulfilling moment. Rather than changing myself for normal route, I rather walk down the abnornal route , at least I tried and willing to put in the effort to attain my dream 7/10.....

As for personality wise, definitely that one can only be judge after meeting. But nonetheless, I have no issues, whether she.want.to work in KTV or used to be a past Freelance. Everybody have their own secret and past, all I need is just embrace it.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please take the time to know and woo her first. Do not jump in and sign papers without understanding each other's background. Whilst this is not the traditional boy-meets-girl type of relationship, arranged marriages do happen in other cultures and it can definitely work but effort needs to be put in.

Women are complex creatures and this would be your first time entering into a relationship with one. You would make mistakes and learn along the way, we all do. It's part and parcel of accommodating another person into your life.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3173 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Upz return bro thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
It's not half of your salary.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Please take the time to know and woo her first. Do not jump in and sign papers without understanding each other's background. Whilst this is not the traditional boy-meets-girl type of relationship, arranged marriages do happen in other cultures and it can definitely work but effort needs to be put in.

Women are complex creatures and this would be your first time entering into a relationship with one. You would make mistakes and learn along the way, we all do. It's part and parcel of accommodating another person into your life.

I find the process of dating then marriage troublesome, waste time and money, have to go through who know how many heart pain just to wait for the correct one... I rather skip the procedure and just jump toward the destination itself.
Just marry then dating....

As mention, I am walking an abnornal route, therefore the obstacle and things that will happen or I will soon experience bound to be absurb or beyond understanding to the people who.choose the typical route...

That the reality that I am aware of. Make use of Singapore Passport, become PR, definitely that pretty much the same.thing regardless of nationality and type of girl. Even normal 'good girl' will still want those thing even if it a normal marriage... This is a FACT/TRUTH that cannot be avoided. Result will be the same, the only different thing is the methods. Be it via normal, Fraud, Contract, Arranged, all seek for this....

The only different is my girl want to work KTV instead of Nornal Job to get quick money for the first few year..... Which I am totally fine with it despite how absurb it is. If it a normal girl, I doubt possible to find a 7/10 normal vietnamese lady... I ask and check, majority of marriage agency have a requirement or the lady have criteria of her own... Min. need 2.5k salary which is a thousand.more than my current salary.

So it still go back to the same cycle, normal 7/10 wont choose me, so I just have to go for the abnormal 7/10 and make the effort to make it works...

When it come to effort.or hardwork, I doubt anyone can beat.me to it.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10402 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever it is TS, I sincerely wish you all the best. I just hope that when push comes to shove and the going gets tough, you'll be able to maintain and compose yourself. Happy wife, happy life - for your sake, I hope and pray fervently.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 09-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Whatever it is TS, I sincerely wish you all the best. I just hope that when push comes to shove and the going gets tough, you'll be able to maintain and compose yourself. Happy wife, happy life - for your sake, I hope and pray fervently.
Haha, thanks....
After all, I started this more or less serve as a diary purpose or record journey purpose.... In the future, seeing this post can also be memorable...

Definitely there will be ups and down, I don't expect smooth journey ....

Who know, I might be a model/example for people who considering walking the same path as I am?
It totally possible use my case as a case study.... hahaha
Old 10-10-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Not sure if the Photo I trying to upload work or not, some chat history.

Last edited by TadaoKumagai; 10-10-2019 at 01:52 AM. Reason: finally photo upload work after few attempts
Old 10-10-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1