The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oligarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to open your own legal brothel in Geylang?

Interesting topic, isn't it?

Let's start!
How much is the real estate in this area?
How hard to obtain the license?
Old 03-04-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to open your own legal brothel in Geylang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oligarch View Post

Let's start!
Last check is above 10 million for sales
Old 03-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont need buy just rent $2000 per mth can already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Last check is above 10 million for sales
Old 03-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Let's start!
Last time i heard, usually the OKT are all former police officer or informant or somehow related, they need their "Own people" to operate this brothels so that they follow the law to ensure they procure the girls lawfully and make sure they go for their monthly check up

I believe the OKT being related is true to the certain extent as pimping is illegal in Singapore

Prostitution Law in Singapore
Old 16-04-2017, 05:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
canadianexpat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do they allow foreigners rent a brothel? Is there any ang mo in geyland brothels?
Old 16-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianexpat View Post
Do they allow foreigners rent a brothel? Is there any ang mo in geyland brothels?
The brothels are controlled by the police / gov so i dont think they will allow foreigner to operate...

Main reason i think is they don't want triads and secret society to take part in any of it
Old 16-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well if u a foreigner u can go changi there open a businesss one man show can do bbbbj and rimming to all local guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianexpat View Post
Old 18-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Last time i heard, usually the OKT are all former police officer or informant or somehow related, they need their "Own people" to operate this brothels so that they follow the law to ensure they procure the girls lawfully and make sure they go for their monthly check up

I believe the OKT being related is true to the certain extent as pimping is illegal in Singapore

Prostitution Law in Singapore
I have heard a different version from yours.

First, the applicant should not have a criminal record. Second, the applicant needs to have prior experience in running a brothel be an okt, ex-okt, or a partner of brothel or at least an approved assistant of a brothel. Third, he will have to prove that he has financial resources to operate one. It is not easy for an amateur to get a license.

Foreigner will have not be given a license.

Good luck!
Old 19-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
PlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlainJanet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
The brothels are controlled by the police / gov so i dont think they will allow foreigner to operate...

Main reason i think is they don't want triads and secret society to take part in any of it
yeah, i heard on the news.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
I have heard a different version from yours.

First, the applicant should not have a criminal record. Second, the applicant needs to have prior experience in running a brothel be an okt, ex-okt, or a partner of brothel or at least an approved assistant of a brothel. Third, he will have to prove that he has financial resources to operate one. It is not easy for an amateur to get a license.

Foreigner will have not be given a license.

Good luck!
This sounds like an old-school style apprenticeship. Must work for some okt or as assistant in a brothel first, in order to be qualified to open your own place.
Old 13-05-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Let's start!
Try not to open too much of these new threads. After there will be lots of posts to educate you that you are behind time, people transact using online technology and provide flexible locations to fuck and no need to go to poorly decorated places. And you will only get Ah Pek as customers. It will go on and on and on
Old 18-05-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
K1975 is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe got ready seller to exit industry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1