The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Sorry bro, don't mean to drift to JC gals topic... its just that becoz i know my viet gf in JC. I am in two minds of whether this relationship is worth continuing, so i come here to seek advice and search for anwer.

I see that most bro with viet wife/gf faces problems with them asking to send $ back for this and that... Anyway from the day i know her, i already keep telling her that i am not a rich person and can only afford minimum things for her. I also tell her i save like crazy just to go vietnam to see her. Hope she is not after my $ afterall...i think i need to continue educating my gf about $.

Alot bro are saying that viet gal think of their parents/family before their husband/bf. Is it reallly true or just stereotyping? Will the new generation viet gal be different in their thinking?

3 reasons makes me wonder if she put me 1st before her family.

1) Because when i visited my gf for 8 days, she tell her family she goes Dalat with friends but infact she accompany me throughout my stay in HCM. She also bribed her younger sister to tell lies to her parents by lending her the motorcycle.

2) When i know my gf, she dun know English at all. But when i told her that she need to learn english to communicate with me, she took up english class 3 times a week. Now we are able to chat thru msn (cheapest way of keeping in touch) and speak mixture of english and viet.

3) 1st 3 days in Vietnam, i have been having lots of fun and spending alot with my buddies, when they return to Sillypore, my gf tries to save money for me by bringing me to cheaper eating house, bargaining for me when i buy things, looking for cheaper hotel for me...etc

Time will tell and be your biggest witness. I need not elaborate any further on your situation Best of Luck Bro
Old 15-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential

A sale lady can not possible earn 4,000,000VND per month in Vietnam, unless they sale themselves!!
Old 15-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Up You For Your Frank Post
Aiyoh Bro, i know you got a RICH Vietnamese STUDENT girlfriend. But don't assume that everything will be smooth and easy till the day you have married her and stayed with her
Old 15-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Let me try to get across some points to fellow bros reading this thread:

(1) The experiences shared by fellow bros about their vietnamese spouses in this thread are of their own. They do not assume or sterotype any body or imply that of any particular person.

(2) In most cases, we refer to NORMAL CLASS Vietnamese. But we welcome different experiences sharing by bros who have spouses or gfs who belong to a different class other than normal . There are some bros here who have ABOVE AVERAGE or SUPER RICH vietnamese gf. But i seriously wonder if the parents of these rich vietnamese gals will allow their daughters to marry normal Singaporean man, unless you are the off springs of LEE or Ong Beng Seng (i share this experience as my first vietnamese gf belongs to the SUPER RICH)

Ok, besides these, please keep sharing
Old 15-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1) Because when i visited my gf for 8 days, she tell her family she goes Dalat with friends but infact she accompany me throughout my stay in HCM. She also bribed her younger sister to tell lies to her parents by lending her the motorcycle.
Wonder why she needs to keep your relationship from her parents..? Dun think there is anything wrong with letting them know right...?

BTW if one were to go and see their parent, is it as good as telling them that one is going to be their future son-in-law...?
Old 15-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Aiyoh Bro, i know you got a RICH Vietnamese STUDENT girlfriend. But don't assume that everything will be smooth and easy till the day you have married her and stayed with her
hmmm not not as rich as before roi....business no good for her family...but at least dont spend my money yet
Old 16-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by gremio82

Wonder why she needs to keep your relationship from her parents..? Dun think there is anything wrong with letting them know right...?

BTW if one were to go and see their parent, is it as good as telling them that one is going to be their future son-in-law...?
Firstly is that time she came Sillypore to work w/o her parents knowing. Her parents also disapprove her to go oversea to work. If they know, they will lecture her badly. We know each other when she work in Sillypore, so how to let her parents know he got a bf in Sillypore? It will be as good as telling them she came Sillypore before....

Secondly, i am still not ready to see her parents. I am also trying to understand her more at the moment... though i have strong feelings for her, i am not ready to commit so much..
Old 16-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Regular^^ is Cool - loads of Potential

Secondly, i am still not ready to see her parents. I am also trying to understand her more at the moment... though i have strong feelings for her, i am not ready to commit so much.. "i am not ready to commit so much" . bro... u said it urself liao...
Old 16-01-2007, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Regular^^

"i am not ready to commit so much" . bro... u said it urself liao...
Yes bro, once bitten.... have to be careful with commitment...don't want to get too hurt if don't end up well
Old 16-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
hmmm not not as rich as before roi....business no good for her family...but at least dont spend my money yet
Bro, heard that you going to HCM with her during TET to meet her parents? Good Luck
Old 16-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, heard that you going to HCM with her during TET to meet her parents? Good Luck
No leh

Your News Bey Chun Leh...Who You Heard From???
Old 16-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 20
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Its me lah, Brother SingViet getting old liao a? My gf is not rich, her parents are not rich also. Brother's ShaGua's gf is rich.
Old 16-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

I heard vietnamese spouses are very faithful to their husbands, they also expected the same from their husbands, if not their husbands have to be carefully of their dicks been slice off! scary sia
Old 17-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:

3) 1st 3 days in Vietnam, i have been having lots of fun and spending alot with my buddies, when they return to Sillypore, my gf tries to save money for me by bringing me to cheaper eating house, bargaining for me when i buy things, looking for cheaper hotel for me...etc

Bro KangTuo, seems a worthy gal. She knows u are cheonging - somemore with bros at Viet itself - then she's helping to cut cost. Consider it thoroughly then.. u have some time to consider it seems.

Old 17-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Its me lah, Brother SingViet getting old liao a? My gf is not rich, her parents are not rich also. Brother's ShaGua's gf is rich.
hahhah bro, i am indeed getting old. Now i remember you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1