The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Yo brother, I know must spend some money during this trip. But dont't worry too much. Her parents knows Im not rich ma. Her province is a more well to do one (As I was typing this, my gf told me her province is a CITY, not a province) And for a family who can spend about 25k to send her here to Singapore to study, I dont think they are the needy type.
Bro, U are one lucky chap.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Reporting In!!!!

But Nothing To Share SO Far....Not Yet Married
You also one lucky chap... student gf. For other bros, If your gf is vietnamese student in singapore, then you have nothing much to worry.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 20
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, U are one lucky chap.
Brother, what business do u do in VN? I would like to start a small business in her hometown a few years down the road but has been wondering how much is the capital required. I wont be doing in HCM and Hanoi as I am sure the startup capital will be alot. Wondering if theres any good small business that can yield about SGD1k-2k a month?
Old 07-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Brother, what business do u do in VN? I would like to start a small business in her hometown a few years down the road but has been wondering how much is the capital required. I wont be doing in HCM and Hanoi as I am sure the startup capital will be alot. Wondering if theres any good small business that can yield about SGD1k-2k a month?
bro, hope u r planning to manage tis biz urself. i think not advisable to set it up then run by ur partner's family or relative, coz money really able to bring out the dark side of human, even with blood ties.. u know what i mean..
chok dee..
Old 07-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 20
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
bro, hope u r planning to manage tis biz urself. i think not advisable to set it up then run by ur partner's family or relative, coz money really able to bring out the dark side of human, even with blood ties.. u know what i mean..
chok dee..
Oh yes, I want ti manage it myself. I have plans to re-locate to her hometown. Cant stand the life in Singapore. Job wise, I dont think i can find 1 that pays me 1-2k a month. Thats why Im thinking of saving up and starting a small business there.

Last edited by raiders; 07-01-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Add colour
Old 07-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Singapore to study, I dont think they are the needy type.

OoOoO...Same Boat...Your GF Study Where? Maybe Same School
Old 07-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh yes, I want ti manage it myself. I have plans to re-locate to her hometown. Cant stand the life in Singapore. Job wise, I dont think i can find 1 that pays me 1-2k a month. Thats why Im thinking of saving up and starting a small business there.
i also thinking of relocating to thailand, but maybe 10~20 yrs later after i saved more $. will be able to lead a better life if armed with more sing dollars.. must make sure your reserves are enough. the more u saved the more advantage u have over the locals. after that then its a level game liao.

Last edited by GLHunter; 07-01-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro,

Firstly, you got to know which part of vietnam your gf is in. Different cities have different specialities. For example. Vung Tau City is next to the sea and maybe starting something related to water sports or the sea will be appropriate. I have been in Vietnam for some years but has shifted back to Singapore around 6 months ago due to children's education. But i still fly HCM every month.

The start up cost for different business is different. I still remember when i started my Frog Leg business in HCM. Simple eatery already cost me nearly 6K USD. Do your homework well first before investing. Doing business in Vietnam is very much different from Singapore.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
chok dee..
I totally agree with Bro GLHUNTER on this. manage the business by yourself and be there everyday. You will not know how difficult it is to manage your wife's relatives till you marry her and stay together. Your wife will disallow you to confront her relatives even though u know he has taken money from the business.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

A few of my angmo customers married Vietnamese and Chinese and their wives allow themselves to participate in swinging. Since you are an expert in Vietnam, have you come across this type of thing. I only heard about it from my colleagues, don't know if it is true but I met the sexy wives of the angmo before. Their dressing all quite sexy. See already very buay tahan.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
A few of my angmo customers married Vietnamese and Chinese and their wives allow themselves to participate in swinging. Since you are an expert in Vietnam, have you come across this type of thing. I only heard about it from my colleagues, don't know if it is true but I met the sexy wives of the angmo before. Their dressing all quite sexy. See already very buay tahan.
Personally, i don't like ang mohs. That's why i call them SWM (Stupid White Man). I have not come across this type of thing and will not participate too.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I heard that there is quite a big community of ang mohs into this. This mean that their asian wives, Chinese and Vietnamese are participating in this. I also don't like them bullying our asian women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Personally, i don't like ang mohs. That's why i call them SWM (Stupid White Man). I have not come across this type of thing and will not participate too.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey brother, I'll be going back with my gf to visit her parents near CNY. Will stay in Saigon for a day for transit on the 11th of Feb. When will you be in VN?
Well, i am going back on the 3rd day of chinese after all the visits in singapore are done with ...haha i think that's the 20th of feb...

And about going back during chinese new year with ur GF....well like what bro singviet mentions, you better bring more money....haha....a foreigner visiting them means that christmas has come again and you the Santa Claus!!! haha

poor analogy i know but i think you see my point yeah?? Her family might be rich but i dun think you wanna give an impression that you are stingy, to her parents... remember they are observing you cos you might just be their son-in-law....like always first impression counts...so i mean better be prepared than not.

See the situation, if her parents are the ones giving all the ang pows, let them bask in glory and stay out of the limelight....save also..haha if you seem to notice that they are watching your distribution then u better have more prepared ...hahaha!!!

I reiterate, its not to show off but FIRST impression is very very impt...So just be prepared la...dun let yourself into a situation where you wanna find a place to hide...

Cheers!
Old 08-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

well, thanks to all the bros who upped me... was just sharing my exp and hope it helps some other bros out there... Thanks!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
well, thanks to all the bros who upped me... was just sharing my exp and hope it helps some other bros out there... Thanks!

I actually got PM from a number of Singaporean guys with Viwt wife or Gf. They shared with me their experience in PM, but is too shy to share it on the main forum. No worries. But i will hope that more bros will be willing to share their experiences openly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1