The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Guess you are correct . Eventually she would want to find someone to marry her which I cannot give her . And the amount I give her also not a lot. She will have higher offer from other man .

From all these above , I should not hold high Hope from her to be my er nan. Guess for the time being just f and don’t heart to heart talk with her anymore . Don’t message her unnecessarily unless just date time to have sex.
She is not here to get married...usually she should had been married or divorced with kids...VB married around 18 to 21 yo...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
She is not here to get married...usually she should had been married or divorced with kids...VB married around 18 to 21 yo...
Ooooo if she not married or divorced now mean she will not look forward to marriage?

Then maybe she jsut want some stable income and extra money for her and her family .
Old 14-07-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Speaking of an experiience viet cheongster...
Actually Viet Cheongster (By experience) do break into 5 Cats,

Cat1 - Cheong n Cheong, Fxxx n Forget on Viet joints. (No string attach)
Cat2 - Cheong, Attached BGR with Viet Bu, Ends up Match or Break.
Cat3 - Cheong, Fxxx, Retired, Wedd with Viet Bu, Kids out, Marriage Stable.
Cat4 - Cheong, Fxxx, Retired, Wedd with Viet Bu, Kids out, Divorced.
Cat5 - All Above & Detour Back to Viet Bu Life. (Viet Veteran Cat)

*** If out of 10 bros i had (Married Viet Bu), till today: Only 3 Left with stable marriage while the Rest divorced. Haizzz

Young chaps out there, wana cheong Viet Bu joints, make sure u r smarter than them if not another "casualty" in the list. haha

In btw... Year 2000-2008 intake of VB was The Best!
Now ALL SYT VB ... Enjoy n Take Care ...just my 2cents views

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 14-07-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

The gfe is so strong that I thought she really have some feeling for me . But I know it’s fake.

Tested by asking her during my birthday to stay over night at her place kana rejected .
Say instead of weekly transcation , i suggests monthly like kind of bao her also rejected as she perfer like this . Maybe she want to enjoy the single life.

She also tell me after everything over she will still go hotel with customer .

Thought I am special but guess I am not . Tho trusted enough to raw and go her house . ( that time the COVID just started , maybe she don’t dare to go hotel and I am kind of regualrs of looking for her so she let me go her house , then COVID get worse so she stuck with me for now )

After all above , tho heart abit heavy but i think i am able to walk away anytime . Not going to visit her weekly , spend the money on 2 massage better . ( ha I try )
Old 14-07-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The gfe is so strong that I thought she really have some feeling for me . But I know it’s fake.

Tested by asking her during my birthday to stay over night at her place kana rejected .
Say instead of weekly transcation , i suggests monthly like kind of bao her also rejected as she perfer like this . Maybe she want to enjoy the single life.

She also tell me after everything over she will still go hotel with customer .

Thought I am special but guess I am not . Tho trusted enough to raw and go her house . ( that time the COVID just started , maybe she don’t dare to go hotel and I am kind of regualrs of looking for her so she let me go her house , then COVID get worse so she stuck with me for now )

After all above , tho heart abit heavy but i think i am able to walk away anytime . Not going to visit her weekly , spend the money on 2 massage better . ( ha I try )
Not sure why you fell in love with a whore?

You are sex deprived.

Do you need a pill?
Old 14-07-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Actually Viet Cheongster (By experience) do break into 5 Cats,

Cat1 - Cheong n Cheong, Fxxx n Forget on Viet joints. (No string attach)
Cat2 - Cheong, Attached BGR with Viet Bu, Ends up Match or Break.
Cat3 - Cheong, Fxxx, Retired, Wedd with Viet Bu, Kids out, Marriage Stable.
Cat4 - Cheong, Fxxx, Retired, Wedd with Viet Bu, Kids out, Divorced.
Cat5 - All Above & Detour Back to Viet Bu Life. (Viet Veteran Cat)

*** If out of 10 bros i had (Married Viet Bu), till today: Only 3 Left with stable marriage while the Rest divorced. Haizzz

Young chaps out there, wana cheong Viet Bu joints, make sure u r smarter than them if not another "casualty" in the list. haha

In btw... Year 2000-2008 intake of VB was The Best!
Now ALL SYT VB ... Enjoy n Take Care ...just my 2cents views
Very good analysis and well written...

In fact, VB had been going overseas to prostitute themselves for the past 20 years and they were all over every major cities...

The younger gen of VBs had been well educated and sophisticated...but culturally they had remain pretty much ssame....

If want to have VB wife best go live in Vietnam to select...simply no other choice no....those who learn foreign languages like Manadarin, English, Japs etc were all targeting foreigners....

Modus operadi remained similar that is to get men to voluntarily give them money...just similar to robert carrot head or atm...

@shiroi - support this thread and you will salivate for those young VBs I shared..

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=633331&page=351

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the above pointer . Yeah understand paying sex for 30 + no longer desirable . Ha but sometime 人就是犯贱。 before that I have sex with 20+ before and just F and Forget . But don’t know why chemistry with this 30 + lady is so strong . After reading all your reply , I feel much better and more in control of my thinking direction . Thank you again
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Stop wasting your time; just pay for sex and move on. What tactics you wanna to employ? VB are more clever in terms of Strategy. If u need some sex pay and walk off. No need to talk abt love as you can't marry her and she will 100% leave you when she found someone who can give her more than you.
Prince Devitt upped +42 for exchange.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Not sure why you fell in love with a whore?

You are sex deprived.

Do you need a pill?
Don’t know . Heh if I know why I will not be here already .
Old 14-07-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt upped +42 for exchange.
Thank you will up when I got the chance .
Old 14-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

In fact, VB had been going overseas to prostitute themselves for the past 20 years and they were all over every major cities...

The younger gen of VBs had been well educated and sophisticated...but culturally they had remain pretty much ssame....

If want to have VB wife best go live in Vietnam to select...simply no other choice no....those who learn foreign languages like Manadarin, English, Japs etc were all targeting foreigners....

Modus operadi remained similar that is to get men to voluntarily give them money...just similar to robert carrot head or atm...

@shiroi - support this thread and you will salivate for those young VBs I shared..

Wah . Din know got this section. Maybe need to login then can go in. Usually I surf without login in. Thanks for the thread . Will up you when I got chance . I try they say need to spread some love to other first ha
Old 16-07-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:

Well said too, these are very true based on the recent years VB spreading like wild fires not in SG but other countries.
SG started to have VB in very late 90s close to Y2000.
From there, they had been stronghold in entertainment joints with PRC beaten hand downs etc ...
Never in our KTV culture, one nationality gal lasted for really so long,
And With the fresh SYT VB getting more n more here esp since years back "First Club" one of those also created spark with huge wild fire...haha
This few years even "SPA" was with sweet SYT VB too...
Believed VB will still be stronghold for next 5-10 years lol...
*** VB are lovely girls, had to admit it, tons of man lost mindset control when VS VB ... some money lost, some cheated and many stories...
But ofcos there are still some good cases with happy ending ...
Care to note too, HCM economy improved so much n fast these few years, well also thanks our Mr Yusof Ishak Dollars for contributing in many ways

*** For those really wana find Real Viet Love, u had to walk the ground in Saigon ... Fate or Fated ... in your hand ... (pls KTV or Spa gai are out of consideration unless Limited Edition) ...
*** Update: Past 5-10 years, Many Tay Ninh Province gai had married to SG too.... If u notice those "Marry Agency" 50% more from this province ..just an info.
*** For me: My previous adventure journey was in Tien Giang Province since Y2005.
*** Play hard but Play Smart ...OOP ... VB SYT Looks do kills ok,,, control control hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 19-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;20093585]Very good analysis and well written...
===================================
wat u say is v correct
i know 1 idiot (i myself also idiot lah) cleaner but give all his salary to 1 viet massage girls working here
Old 19-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
This few years even "SPA" was with sweet SYT VB too...
Which SPA?
So far I cannot find any SYT VB in SPA leh
Old 20-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

This VB work in SPA at Singapore, she consider SYT?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Which SPA?
Old 20-07-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Which SPA?
wow piang ai ... u also VB zone Lau Jiao
need to tell u go where find meh haha
FB also everyday got so many sponsor advertisment la
u may not know me as GS but u sure know those former siao vb hot samsters like :
RJ2004, Poolhot , Namelo (me last time same group with them too)

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1