The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL turn down money, concerned KC?

Stop going back to her!
No matter how good they are, it just doesn't make sense to keep going back to the same whore again and again.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

if she wants to let u fuck her for free
just do it.

but do get a hold of your feelings. if u scared kanna KC, break off any contact with her.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

You must remember during the course of doing FL, they only do it for $$ and not love. As women, they are also emotional hence they have needs. Remember:

1. As FL, they are used to earning easy $$. Open leg already can earn $1-2k a day. Unless you earn $10-15k a month, don’t ever try dating them. They spend $$ like water

2. When you are with them for long time, you get more emotion. That is when you cannot stand ppl fucking the women u like

Like brother Sam said, whores are for fucking. Want to sian, got pub look for milf
Old 11-01-2020, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed based on personal experience

I was KC with one FL in Bui Vien

The fact she just in for $$$$

In a month she said she is making about 7K USD and she told me she has a house in USA

Just imagine each shoot about $200 so about 35 times a month

Easy money for them.

But yes they are human and got emotion too

But like all bro here suggestion, just enjoy the process

Remember they only selling their youth

By time 30 years old they are gone but maybe their earning more most of people working in life time

let's just said 7K x 12 month =84K. Lets just she started 12 years ago so she is making about 1M USD by age 30.

Can we all make that much??????
Old 13-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
here you are exaggerating, you know viet girls cannot even easily enter usa as tourist, where can buy house in usa.
Even cheap house 100k usd, she work bui vien avg St is 1m = 50 usd, these girls due to timing of work maybe can get 2 St so 100 usd.
I dont see them getting this regularly so conservatively she would get 1 ST 20days a month = 50usd x 20 = 1000usd, so where do you get your 7k from, she will be lucky to get 2k a month.
The figures you mention may apply to girls working in singapore but impossible for one in vn.
Whats crazy is you say all this but you are also the stupid one kc by her buying her gift giving her tips but now she scorn you treat you like carrot and your now say these things
lol seems you are very sarcastic
all i said is true and some parts you are right (like can not enter usa as tourist) but you don't know how they worked around it (to invest house in overseas)
anyway i just throw an idea not to start debate
Old 13-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

wow solid figure and great butt for doggy. where to find such FL?
Old 17-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3797 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when worried that wl kc you just think that there are girls like this all over the world avail for less than 50usd and here you are spending so much to try and please some WL
Love your statement - POWER! straight to the point!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thats not call turn down money, u are still paying, if u r fucking for free then maybe she really in love with u..anyway never put emotions in woman, always just put in half. so can retreat easily. u put in 0, no emotion they dont like also. full they scared u also kana kc. half best
Old 18-01-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibiltu View Post
What do you bros read into this? She KC? Or am I the fool and she is playing me ten steps ahead?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
she luv u - confirm & chop
Old 19-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you pay her money, she takes it, then say dont overpay her... if she really meant it, she would have returned the money...
Old 21-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bros, so basically I been seeing a FL abroad for past year. She originally from an agency but after third time booking she gave her hp number and said to book direct.

Since then she keep messaging me sending photos, kisses etc and saying she misses me and wants to see me again.

Last few times she stayed way longer than usual and looks awkward when I handed over the money.

Last time she stayed overnight and I gave her some more money than usual to be nice. Once she got back home she messaged me angry saying not to give her more money, that she didn't like it, and that if I was going to give her anything the normal amount was enough.

What do you bros read into this? She KC? Or am I the fool and she is playing me ten steps ahead?
Don't be stupid and listen to the boss lah.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey bros, so basically I been seeing a FL abroad for past year. She originally from an agency but after third time booking she gave her hp number and said to book direct.

Since then she keep messaging me sending photos, kisses etc and saying she misses me and wants to see me again.

Last few times she stayed way longer than usual and looks awkward when I handed over the money.

Last time she stayed overnight and I gave her some more money than usual to be nice. Once she got back home she messaged me angry saying not to give her more money, that she didn't like it, and that if I was going to give her anything the normal amount was enough.

She don't wanna accept because she wants to be more than just a FL.

As for what ever reasons behind this, you should just take things easy.

Dont want money = FREE FUCK

If you overthink, its because your sub-conscious mind her to be more than just a FL.

Dont want money = FREE FUCK
Thats everyone's dream.
Life is simple, don't let your mind make things complicated.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she said not to give her "more money", that means she still want the normal amount of money.
TS u Think too highly of yourself already.
maybe she just want u as a regular customer, that's all.
if she don't want any money or even less than the norm, then maybe there's some KC involved.
Old 16-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 14
Balnazzar is a glorious beacon of lightBalnazzar is a glorious beacon of lightBalnazzar is a glorious beacon of lightBalnazzar is a glorious beacon of lightBalnazzar is a glorious beacon of lightBalnazzar is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, NS got teach u before.. Do anything don't get caught = which also equates to... go play but don't bring home.

Know how to play, must also know when to stop. If not in the end, losing end is u.
Old 25-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

I say just play along, since she is not asking more money. But bail the moment she asks to hint for other stuff. Nothing to lose for you currently

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1