The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilndemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Interesting thread and I like to share a few pointers from my own experience.

I am gg 37 this year. I started my careervery late (@32 years old) compared to my peers. I will spare the long details, just that my family was in Financial troubles when I was 18, everything got delayed. I was drifting from contract work to another even at 32, struggling to pay rental.
Today, I have my own place, no loans except for my tertiary loan and housing loan
Workwise, Im.currently a HOD in an international company.

Above is not to impress ( many samsters more impressive), i just want share below points

1. Never give up. (I got rejected many many many times when i tried to get any perm jobs while on contract)

2. You really have f*cking believe that you are worth something, that you deserves more in life. Fyi, I also endured a divorce when i was struggling back then.

3. Dream and hope. These keep you alive, always. I think even more powerful than family support

Stay safe all.
Old 29-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 14
johnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilndemon View Post
Interesting thread and I like to share a few pointers from my own experience.

I am gg 37 this year. I started my careervery late (@32 years old) compared to my peers. I will spare the long details, just that my family was in Financial troubles when I was 18, everything got delayed. I was drifting from contract work to another even at 32, struggling to pay rental.
Today, I have my own place, no loans except for my tertiary loan and housing loan
Workwise, Im.currently a HOD in an international company.

Above is not to impress ( many samsters more impressive), i just want share below points

1. Never give up. (I got rejected many many many times when i tried to get any perm jobs while on contract)

2. You really have f*cking believe that you are worth something, that you deserves more in life. Fyi, I also endured a divorce when i was struggling back then.

3. Dream and hope. These keep you alive, always. I think even more powerful than family support

Stay safe all.
Thanks for sharing bro! Very encouraged especially in these times...
Old 18-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO it's not the income.

it's the partner. what's her requirements and whether you can fulfil hers or not.
Old 19-08-2020, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
kudos.

Another thing to note about women is not all women are suitable for you.

You just need to find one that is attracted to your potential.

Potential to have resources.

Potential to be resourceful.

Passion. Have passion in your life. My passion is to make $500 a day trading Forex while getting my dick suck looking over the sea. I'm working towards this dream.

Wealth. I learn that is not about how much you make. It's how much you save. Having said that. Saving is not ideal as banks are paying peanuts less than 0.01% as compared to inflation 4%. Deposit in cpf or medisave is only ideal when it's money you can afford to give away.

Lastly invest in a course on how to understand women. And then invest in a hobby where women are plentiful like art, dancing and yoga.

If not learn how to make money online and move to Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam. At least that's my goal.

A man must be resourceful if he doesn't have resources. A man must have a healthy heart and mind if he doesn't have the resources.

Don't give up. I used to make $10k a month. Now I lost house. Lost car. Lost wife but never lose hope.

God bless.

ps. learn to sell if you want to make it big. For your own company or working for people. I'm learning to sell via Internet marketing. I want to scale. Climbing to 40 I'm learning how to write and type and hopefully be a published author.
Did your wife leave you because you started to earn less?
Old 20-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Judging by the way you write, your english is still decent and seems to have the capacity to learn since your Olevel grades are decent.

Consider upgrading yourself, either skill wise or education to secure a job that will provide a better pay. I Unless you date someone from young, income will always be a factor that girl considers. t's not easy to date SG girl because many will consider the pay especially when they are already in their 30s.

I used have people saying bad things about foreign wife, but having some friends who are married with them. Not all of them are bad apples, there are very homely girls from China/Thailand...etc. Also, it is interesting to pick up new culture. Don't be kept within a box when it comes to meeting someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Old 21-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Being white exempts you from the requirements asians have to endure when getting a local wife.
Old 21-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soulcase55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my thoughts. Feel free to agree or disagree

Income won't get you a sg wife- sexual and personality compatibility will.

As long as you and her work hard and earn a reasonable income that suits your lifestyles and agree upon it before getting married, I don't see any reason why this will be a problem in future.

I am not married, but ppl around me are and those who are happily married follow the above rule of thumb. Those who aren't, either got divorced, separated or live with it since they didn't forsee these mismatches in the long run.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
iBitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone said if you earn less than $500k per year, you are mediocre
Old 29-08-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Did your wife leave you because you started to earn less?

Hat too big for head. Her business fail and I have to clean shit then she stay at home. Then found out me wearing green beret. So left everything.
Old 29-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dude. It's not all about the income. Groom yourself. Carry yourself well. Have good mannerism. Treat people with respect. And show passion or interest in something or be really good in something. The lady will then find you instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1