The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
what wives in singapore refuse to earn their own money to pay for salon and golfing themselves....if so then thats because sing men have allowed these women to feel they entitled to these LUXURIES without having to earn it themselves
That 1 not call wives liao, they are all gold diggers
Old 12-05-2017, 01:18 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think you are mistaken with the term gold digger as that implies they digging ie working to get their gold, at least cook and clean and service their husbands in order to get the good living, in the previous example, sit around go to spa play golf have maid and driver and still expect a 5k allowance....thats not working, i think calling them gold digger is far to generous
LOL I like to way you berate them
Old 12-05-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 20
sexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to behold

It is not so much about supporting a Wife. As Long as both are gainfully employed, surviving as a couple is as cheap as surviving as 2 individuals.

The problem comes with starting a family. How much does one think his family needs to get by every month? That is the income one must achieve before starting one. It is up to the individual what is enough.

It is hard for one to deny the children what MOST other kids have.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoholic View Post
It is not so much about supporting a Wife. As Long as both are gainfully employed, surviving as a couple is as cheap as surviving as 2 individuals.

The problem comes with starting a family. How much does one think his family needs to get by every month? That is the income one must achieve before starting one. It is up to the individual what is enough.

It is hard for one to deny the children what MOST other kids have.
Without a child, Husband will pamper the wife

with a child, the wife will willing to sacrifice some pampering (eg. make up skin care shopping) to pamper the child
Old 14-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Old 14-05-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Ya totally agree, don't have too much expectation if you want a simple girl
Old 14-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
chaone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Ya totally agree, don't have too much expectation if you want a simple girl
Agree with you
Old 14-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
what wives in singapore refuse to earn their own money to pay for salon and golfing themselves....
Really!!!! you mean ALL singapore women prefer to work compare to a stay home wife....
You sure or not.....

Cheers.
Old 14-05-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Really!!!! you mean ALL singapore women prefer to work compare to a stay home wife....
You sure or not.....

Cheers.
Recently there is 1 classic case going around FB and social media, I will post it here as a references

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/tag/gold-digger

There are those who are willing to be part of the family and work and stuff

Than there are those who want to be princess waiting for their prince charming to "sponser" them
Old 14-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
luanluanlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
You sure or not.....

Cheers.
Most of the SG women prefer to earn and spend their own income than asking handout. There's a saying.... their husband money belong to the wife, wife money belong to herself.... double income
Old 14-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

I thought girls like to be housewives? Home mortgage the husband 100% settle?
Old 14-05-2017, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
I thought girls like to be housewives? Home mortgage the husband 100% settle?
Wrong, most girls don't like to be housewives, given the opportunity they want to be tai tai
Old 15-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
by quoting that saying, you have contradicted yourself by saying that wife spends her own money, if that was the case she wouldnt consider her husbands money her own, so eg she earns 10 dollar her husband earns 100 dollars, she goes and spend 50 dollars on spa and golfing, still claim to be spending her own money no need for handouts?
Allow.me to clarify...woman in general wants to earn their own money cause they to be independent n dun wish to be at the mercy of their partner. Having said that, tbey can exercise certain congrols like when to have sex etc. But women certainky dont mind a man to pamper them to pay for things n also provide allowance, gifts pay for bills etc n take them to nice places to enjoy. Whats thrir mo ey is theirs n what is yours is also theirs. Women needs love, sense of security, shopping...enuf said
Old 17-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Wrong, most girls don't like to be housewives, given the opportunity they want to be tai tai
They don't want to work.
They'll get a maid to do housework and cooking.
And deny you sex.
Spend all your hard earned money.
You might as well marry the maid
Old 18-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Wow dude thread necromancy. This was from 2017. But hey its an interesting topic. So here are my 2cts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post
Dear bros,

I am seeking your honest opinion on this.

I am in my mid thirties and find it extremely hard to get a date in singapore becasue of my career or lack of it.

I am currently a driver drawing a salary of $1800 and there are many women who seemed to get frightened away the moment i mention my job and career.

I am not pro China, vietnamese or women from other countries as I simply do not trust them. yes, chinese women are hotter than sg women without a doubt, yet i am not looking for a gf nor a fling but a wife.

Can i know what is the suitable salary for a men to get a date/wife at age 35/36 years old.

I am an o level graduate only. Though I had very good academic results (8 A1s and 1 A2) for O levels, I did not proceed to study A levels and university as my family is simply to poor at that point of time. My mum is sick and cannot work and my dad is retrenched so I had to start working immediately after O levels.

I am finding it so hard to get attached now. I am looking for women that are 29- 30 years old
TS sounds like a sincere sort of guy. But let's get real. A $1800/mth salary is on the lower end of the scale. If he was finding it hard to get attached on that salary, it was probably because he was trying to date the wrong kind of women.

Mind you, there is nothing wrong with drawing a low salary. But you shouldn't expect to kill Godzilla with a pistol. There are definitely nice, non-materialistic, down-to-earth ladies out there. That said, chances are those prospects are already snapped up and accounted for.

So what can a bro do in these situations?

1. Always keep trying to improve yourself.

2. Always keep your chin up and maintain a positive attitude.

3. Ask yourself what you really want out of life? What kind of prospective partners should you be looking out for? Remember, physical beauty fades in time. But a good heart is eternal.

Good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1