The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Sunrising deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

S$300,000 yearly
Old 13-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9203 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoneos View Post
Girls are not just after money. They want someone interesting, intelligent, funny, motivated, kind, great potential, etc.

So what have you got to offer? Nothing wrong with being a delivery driver. It is an honest living. But what's your future?

Who can blame a girl who thinks that you cannot stimulate them intellectually. After driving all day what are you going to talk to them about? It's not always about money.

The other thing is what type of girl are you after? You need to play in your own league. If you play Division 3, don't expect to go hunting in the Premier League.
a lot of times, Division 3 girls will think and act like premier league girls.
Division 3 girls can more materialistic than you think
Old 13-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoneos View Post
Girls are not just after money. They want someone interesting, intelligent, funny, motivated, kind, great potential, etc.

So what have you got to offer? Nothing wrong with being a delivery driver. It is an honest living. But what's your future?

Who can blame a girl who thinks that you cannot stimulate them intellectually. After driving all day what are you going to talk to them about? It's not always about money.

The other thing is what type of girl are you after? You need to play in your own league. If you play Division 3, don't expect to go hunting in the Premier League.
Wisdom... 👍
Old 13-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Yeah agree with most of the posts here..
it's not all about the money. Just from the posts, u seem like a playa (talking about your looks, getting a woman's attention ) but without the $$$ to back up.. hard (not impossible!!). With your lack of motivation to earn more and shallowness (forgive me if you don't think a woman's looks matters in your choice).", you're sadly under equipped. Ur mentally hard to get a city gal with high eq. U needs to aim those kampung gals type. So basically all those VN, CN , siambu gals u kinda looked down on earlier on. U got kampung mentality.. u get the kampung girls!
P.S the kampung girls.. not looking down on you! I fee your love sometimes very pure!
Old 15-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

U dun need the right income, just get a rich wife
Old 15-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
ShaTinGaoKia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShaTinGaoKia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
U dun need the right income, just get a rich wife
Rich but manly like Ho Jinx?
Old 16-04-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTinGaoKia View Post
Cover the face...fire the base?
Old 16-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

plump girls / fleshy mature women are literally single.

have you tried okc? dress well and ask. prc working in kopitiam are not bad either. They are at least decent.

I've been to vice too many times and I'm worried too.
Old 16-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've been in Singapore for 38 years. I learned that having enough cpf to pull through the housing loan is one factor.

having the first 15% for a resale flat at cheap district like Jurong West, Woodlands and Yishun is good.

Forget the east if you lack cash. Forget the old buildings like outtram Park.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
improper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try to improve your skills. If you are not academically inclined, you can still learn skills to become an electrician that can be quite profitable if you are fl.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTinGaoKia View Post
bro just off the light can lao ... as long as she is horny

To TS, u r in your comfortable working zone of getting 1800/month but want a SG wife, and set so many limitations of your choices ... u r living in the dream only. Take some action to upgrade yourself and target to get $3000/month or more, you sure can attract decent SG ladies.

Last edited by Belt; 25-04-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old 25-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
Getting a girl is much easier than keeping the girl.
another bro here wrote, find a girl with more EQ not more IQ. Maybe just maybe she might want to be with you.

cheers.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No point how much u draw...by mth end she will draw it down to zero
Old 07-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Important is chemistry, if you get a wife working also its good for you

If you get a bottomless pit, no matter how much you earn, she will spend it all away
Old 11-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,
Singapore wife or supporting a wife in Singapore???
I hear to support a wife in Singapore is about S$3000 for her lah...
My client's wife who is living in Indonesia, is quite happy holding S$500 a month, as she gets a driver and maid and go the salon and spa 3 times a week and get to play golf every weekends.

Even in Singapore at S$5000, women can barely to afford all those nice thing a month...
Is not about the girl whom you want to marry, but the living standard in the place you live.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1