The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post
I am not good in direction so no taxi/grab/uber for me. I currently only drive fixed routes so i can perform my job relatively well

Please advise
TS,
You sound like a good guy. Just a bit laid back.

Here's a simple suggestion. Do what you do best. Drive. Tell yourself you can do Uber/grab. Learn to use Google map. This is the easiest path to upgrade.

On the love front, there are nice ladies out there if you are not fussy. Not every girl looks at income. Good luck!
Old 14-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 19
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi TS,

My advice to you now is also to learn how to navigate the gps properly and increase your income through Uber/Grab.

Some have also mentioned getting a diploma etc but in my opinion it's not the best option. Problem is firstly by the time you graduate, the fastest you will take is 2-3 years. By then, at your age it's also very hard to get employed with no prior experience related to your course of study. Not impossible, but alot of prospective employers always want to hire younger employees because they are deemed more "hungry", energetic and more in tune with current market trend.

Another way to increase your income is to do what another bro said, learn the art of sales. A sales job is probably one that you can join without much experience. BUt again, not everyone is cut out for sales. Since I dont know you personally, only you can decide if its the best option.

Sadly, almost 99% of singaporean girls are practical and will mind what your job and income is. But like many here have mentioned, its just the way it is. Nobody will look to marry worst off. Even if you are a great guy, our society and way of living here has already shaped their mindsets. In other countries such as vietnam, thailand or laos, there is no shame being a driver because even jobs are hard to come by so as long as a man is willing to work hard and provide for them, they are satisfied. There may still be that 1% out there which wont mind your career or your income, but i'm pretty sure you won't find them in speed-dating.

Lastly, I wish you the best of luck in your quest for love. Don't give up but don't feel to disheartened. Make more new friends during this period because a good bro will always be there for you.
Old 15-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard many cases that marriage will get you short term happiness and long term sadness. Will you still marry despite that?
Old 16-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
legnaznov is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
I heard many cases that marriage will get you short term happiness and long term sadness. Will you still marry despite that?
Sadly, this is true.
Old 16-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, you're right I agree with you bro toopcock.
Just work hard and then invest more money, after that, you found the best wife to you.
Old 16-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

scamwatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With yr looks, i have a feeling you will really succeed as a insurance salesman
Old 19-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Canoneos is Cool - loads of Potential

Girls are not just after money. They want someone interesting, intelligent, funny, motivated, kind, great potential, etc.

So what have you got to offer? Nothing wrong with being a delivery driver. It is an honest living. But what's your future?

Who can blame a girl who thinks that you cannot stimulate them intellectually. After driving all day what are you going to talk to them about? It's not always about money.

The other thing is what type of girl are you after? You need to play in your own league. If you play Division 3, don't expect to go hunting in the Premier League.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Tomokashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is never too late to learn and pick up skills. Getting a wife also means that you need stability in your financial portfolio, ie; getting a flat or babies, those need $

You should enhance your job opportunities and searching for gf at the same thing to save time.

http://www.ntuclearninghub.com/Skill...ange-40-begin/
Old 19-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

My time in Singapore has brought me to know some married Singaporean women.

Oh boy, and 70% of them cheats on their husband.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
please share your encounters, bro. thanks.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Agree !! I seen so many cheating wives . Even my bff also .... Really have no guts to marry .
Old 21-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

A marriage is only good if one wants to start a family.

Having an income below $3000 now will be a struggle for all involved so unless you want children then better have a plan to earn much more. Otherwise, stick to bachelorhood which all of us envy and no nagging women!

Scoring well in O levels has taught you nothing & having good looks wasted. I have to be blunt here as many Singaporeans think too highly of themselves. Please travel around the region; not as a tourist but one who goes down to earth and understand that poverty drives people to succeed. Learn to feed the hunger to survive then look for comfort later.

First of all learn how to navigate. The Sun always rises from the East & study maps plus we have so many apps these days. How to conquer a woman's heart when you can't even read the roads?
Old 05-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

blessing in disguise to be rejected by these women.
don't rush into a relationship. don't confine your relationship by nationality or race.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
Agree !! I seen so many cheating wives . Even my bff also .... Really have no guts to marry .
yeah... then get owned but the WC. no way!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
A marriage is only good if one wants to start a family... How to conquer a woman's heart when you can't even read the roads?
Let me rant a bit also.

To TS, no doubt you were a good kid who stopped school to support your family when needed to.

And you claim to be able to study well given your good Os, and your good looks by being able to model, so you have had a decent income in your younger days.

But so what??

From your post I deduce, you are still very comfortable in your current lifestyle, you don't see the need to change.

Congratulations, because you are satisfied with monthly salary of $1,800. For me I cannot accept that because if I used to make 3k-4k a month (like you mentioned in your younger days), I would definitely not accept lower pay and try to make do.

Similarly, when you wish to start a family, naturally your expenses goes up and it is different for everyone. You should not be asking this question in the first place.

To be blunt, I can only say that you still think like a 16 year-old, spare yourself the problem, just stay single.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1