The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is the right income to get a SG wife

Dear bros,

I am seeking your honest opinion on this.

I am in my mid thirties and find it extremely hard to get a date in singapore becasue of my career or lack of it.

I am currently a driver drawing a salary of $1800 and there are many women who seemed to get frightened away the moment i mention my job and career.

I am not pro China, vietnamese or women from other countries as I simply do not trust them. yes, chinese women are hotter than sg women without a doubt, yet i am not looking for a gf nor a fling but a wife.

Can i know what is the suitable salary for a men to get a date/wife at age 35/36 years old.

I am an o level graduate only. Though I had very good academic results (8 A1s and 1 A2) for O levels, I did not proceed to study A levels and university as my family is simply to poor at that point of time. My mum is sick and cannot work and my dad is retrenched so I had to start working immediately after O levels.

I am finding it so hard to get attached now. I am looking for women that are 29- 30 years old
Old 02-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

The advantage that i have now is that I am still good looking. Erm, I was a model for mannequin studios in my 20s so I am still having that advantage in my 30s, of course, not as good looking as before.

I have attended various speed dating sessions organised by SDN and most women, even those of younger age like 25 took an intest in me, judging from their behaviour, the way they look at me and of course, when they only talk to me and refusing to talk to other men.

The problem comes when the question is dropped:

"So what do you do for a living?"

I really cringe to reply to this - a delivery driver.

Almost immediately, I noticed the 180 degree change in their expression and i see them drawing big crosses on their paper on the slot with my name on.

They seemed so digusted with my job that they write me off immediately from their shortlist
Old 02-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

I was still drawing a decent salary as a male model or around $3000 ~ $4500 monthly on a free lance basis in my twenties.

You know in your 20s, you think nothing much and i party party and party non stop, spending it on car and also holidays.

I had no lack on women coming to me for one night stands, and in fact i had lots of fun with the female models in my company.

All these came to a stop after my last print ad with starhub, my model agency decided not to renew my contract anymore and that was exactly on the dot, on my 30th birthday. The hard fact hit me; i was too old as a model

So what do you suggest to me as my next course of action?

I am not good in direction so no taxi/grab/uber for me. I currently only drive fixed routes so i can perform my job relatively well

Please advise
Old 02-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well..i drive for a living for the last 20 yrs.i've seen my trade as a fading industry,no fresh blood.or shld i put it,young dudes wont consider taking it up as a career,& too high cost to start off with our COE sys.

to add on,as wat TS observed,its not exactly a 'reputable' occupation as compared to those white-collared execs.biz-titles can b self-proclaimed on biz-card,its stil the dollars & cents tat do most of the toking,general impression on blue-collared r low-wage.
TS,from another perspective,u can take those speed-dates tat turn u away r blessing in disguise;能与你共富贵的,又有几个能共患难?

缘份,可遇不可求。and i strongly believe in it.im not being bias to any nationalities, but TS,whether she's .sg .my .cn .vn or whrever she's from, marriage require 2 persons to work out. fairy-tales ends wif a 'happily-ever-after', it doesnt tells wats behind-closed-doors.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
nicta is one of the Best!nicta is one of the Best!nicta is one of the Best!

Consider continuing your studies part-time? sad as it is, it's really about the paper here. if it's not an option, i guess have to find someone earning the same amount as you? if they shun you after hearing what you work as, take it as a bullet dodged as these girls aren't the ones you want to marry.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

just to share some opinions for TS

1. 1st of all dun compare yr career or income with others. be open abt it when u get to know girls. the ones who are not materialistic will not be bothered with it and it takes time and luck to encounter such girls. so be patient.

2. get a private diploma and explore other career options. at yr age its still not too late to change career path. but again it takes time to build up a new career so if u really want to change be prepared to work hard.

3. dont rush to get married. only get married when both yr career and relationship are stable, if not stay single is still better. i see alot of ppl rushed to get married only ended up with more stress financially or emotionally.

and to your title question, there is no right income to get a wife. if the wife is good she will stay with u and make sure the marriage work. likewise you also have to do your part to make it work.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AndyQQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

every girl wants a good life.. why would someone with not bad qualities say yes to someone earning $1800 at 30s? This is a realistic world..The salary can't give them good life.. Perhaps you can focus on your earnings. Good quality girl wants someone with good career, interesting, caring, dotes on them & more.. That's why a lot of SG guys go for foreigners (China, viet, Thai etc)
Old 02-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post

1. 1st of all dun compare yr career or income with others. be open abt it when u get to know girls. the ones who are not materialistic will not be bothered with it and it takes time and luck to encounter such girls. so be patient.

2. get a private diploma and explore other career options. at yr age its still not too late to change career path. but again it takes time to build up a new career so if u really want to change be prepared to work hard.

3. dont rush to get married. only get married when both yr career and relationship are stable, if not stay single is still better. i see alot of ppl rushed to get married only ended up with more stress financially or emotionally.

and to your title question, there is no right income to get a wife. if the wife is good she will stay with u and make sure the marriage work. likewise you also have to do your part to make it work.
bro, you sound like a learned man giving good advice. happy new year
Old 02-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post

kudos.

Another thing to note about women is not all women are suitable for you.

You just need to find one that is attracted to your potential.

Potential to have resources.

Potential to be resourceful.

Passion. Have passion in your life. My passion is to make $500 a day trading Forex while getting my dick suck looking over the sea. I'm working towards this dream.

Wealth. I learn that is not about how much you make. It's how much you save. Having said that. Saving is not ideal as banks are paying peanuts less than 0.01% as compared to inflation 4%. Deposit in cpf or medisave is only ideal when it's money you can afford to give away.

Lastly invest in a course on how to understand women. And then invest in a hobby where women are plentiful like art, dancing and yoga.

If not learn how to make money online and move to Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam. At least that's my goal.

A man must be resourceful if he doesn't have resources. A man must have a healthy heart and mind if he doesn't have the resources.

Don't give up. I used to make $10k a month. Now I lost house. Lost car. Lost wife but never lose hope.

God bless.

ps. learn to sell if you want to make it big. For your own company or working for people. I'm learning to sell via Internet marketing. I want to scale. Climbing to 40 I'm learning how to write and type and hopefully be a published author.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
kudos.

Another thing to note about women is not all women are suitable for you.

You just need to find one that is attracted to your potential.

Potential to have resources.

Potential to be resourceful.

Passion. Have passion in your life. My passion is to make $500 a day trading Forex while getting my dick suck looking over the sea. I'm working towards this dream.

Wealth. I learn that is not about how much you make. It's how much you save. Having said that. Saving is not ideal as banks are paying peanuts less than 0.01% as compared to inflation 4%. Deposit in cpf or medisave is only ideal when it's money you can afford to give away.

Lastly invest in a course on how to understand women. And then invest in a hobby where women are plentiful like art, dancing and yoga.

If not learn how to make money online and move to Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam. At least that's my goal.

A man must be resourceful if he doesn't have resources. A man must have a healthy heart and mind if he doesn't have the resources.

Don't give up. I used to make $10k a month. Now I lost house. Lost car. Lost wife but never lose hope.

God bless.

ps. learn to sell if you want to make it big. For your own company or working for people. I'm learning to sell via Internet marketing. I want to scale. Climbing to 40 I'm learning how to write and type and hopefully be a published author.
thank you for sharing
Old 02-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taisho75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh mind!!! Ts have uheard that drivers can get $6k or 10k a month? Dun stuck at class 3 driving license. Go upgrade to class 5 then take crane license after that. You basically waste ur time liao. Anyway give urself another 2yrs to get those licenses. There is a demand for lorrycrane drivers or truck drivers. Chinamen are filling those positions, so why can't a singaporean?

Anyway $1800 is ok, I have a friend doing delivery. Earn only $1680 only and he "n" level only. Got a wife who earn $6k a month and they are happily married. Look hard, u will find ur partner who will stick thick and thin with u. U also must have the strive to go higher.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go to the skills future website and search for "crane". then use the free $500 to sign up for crane operator course.

http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
Old 02-01-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
iloveu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taisho75 View Post
Anyway $1800 is ok, I have a friend doing delivery. Earn only $1680 only and he "n" level only. Got a wife who earn $6k a month and they are happily married. Look hard, u will find ur partner who will stick thick and thin with u. U also must have the strive to go higher.
Guess the wife must be a 恐龙妹。。。哈哈哈。 After the first child maybe your friend can consider becoming a house husband taking care of the household. An average child care cost $1500/mth. Now everything is so expensive. In the future singapore will be like Japan which have 37% of the population in the age range of 35-39 not married. & 1 in 4 over 65 singles.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

It is quite understandable when the ladies cringe when u mention that you are a delivery driver...This has nothing to do with going thru thick and thin...It is about ur $1800 can barely feed urself...how are you going to start a family

And since ur education is O level...u should target someone around ur range as well...education plays a very huge part....thinking differences etc....

It is very very rare that a guy earning a low income will get to marry a high income lady unless u hand ur monthly salary to her and u are a "Yes" man to her.

Only way is to upgrade urself....or find someone within ur range.

U need to understand one very important aspect of why people get together...people chose to be attached coz it is better than when they are single....no one will want to be attach if their life are worse off than they are single.....Would u like it if ur spouse throw all their burden on ur shoulder

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 03-01-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Forget it ....remain single is still the best option...Remember this No money No Honey....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1