The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Any good grannies to recommend?

Haha I'm not kidding bros. sometimes it's kinky thinking of doing stuff with grannies, even though I'm very young. Besides sultan plaza, any grannies over 50 recommend. Not Petain Coz been there also. Thanks!
Old 24-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
For your YELLOW Kinky thought - u receive my 39 tomahawks right now. No kidding bro....😍😘😗

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Haha I'm not kidding bros. sometimes it's kinky thinking of doing stuff with grannies, even though I'm very young. Besides sultan plaza, any grannies over 50 recommend. Not Petain Coz been there also. Thanks!
Old 24-09-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any good grannies to recommend?

Thank you, bro! Grannies can actually be fucking horny and they can make you damn horny with their sluttiness too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
For your YELLOW Kinky thought - u receive my 39 tomahawks right now. No kidding bro....😍😘😗
Old 24-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes, grannies can be very horny. Remember there are young grannies. I tried one who is in her early 50s and she loves being bonked especially if you are a young chick; not necessary to be spring chicken!

Bro yello, will PM you!
Old 24-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You are bloody mad !
The Sammyboy pervert and crazy award goes to you !!!

And my points to up you coming your way !!!
Old 24-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Spater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's okay. They're experienced and know how to lead the fun....just my opinion. Cheers
Old 24-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

Quote:
You are bloody mad !
The Sammyboy pervert and crazy award goes to you !!!
You do not know what you are missing! Which syt do you think will really enjoy your bonking? Most I dare say are more interested in our $$$$. Older milfs ( young grannies?), on the other hand, will go all out for you as they know it is bloody difficult to get customers to satisfy their sexual needs. So all hell breaks loose when they get one!
Old 24-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok...seriously...you win liao!!! I'll up you too if you can post a pic of you with granny 😂😂😂 No face just body is fine. This is unique fetish to me...
Old 24-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Aiyoh, we are not looking for a 70 year old granny, leh! They are those in the 50s; so still serviceable!
Old 24-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Thanks bro, upped you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpaokong View Post
Aiyoh, we are not looking for a 70 year old granny, leh! They are those in the 50s; so still serviceable!
Old 25-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

ppl park complex third flor many granny waiting.
At dorei mie shop.
Ahping
housewife,work day.
Also sally, yvonne all sporean,late 40 ::to 50.
Local english ed.
Now do clean masg, last time pearl ctre.
Ask xiao mei,the lady boss arrange

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 25-09-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Old 25-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
up u also...
Old 26-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Very UNIQUE Fetish - for very UNIQUE FEW who care to SAVOUR.....yummy mamamia 😘😘😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyguy8 View Post
Ok...seriously...you win liao!!! I'll up you too if you can post a pic of you with granny 😂😂😂 No face just body is fine. This is unique fetish to me...
Old 26-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

U keen in a 70-80yr old chick ?
Old 26-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

yuya masg shop,.auntie alice
And auntie lisa.
50s yo grannie
Former pearls centre, alice.
Ppl park complex third floor branch.
Ask ahpek to arrange, he sit at door.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1