The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Wah who dig up ancient thread just to chak some bro?

I got something to share regarding this topic.....recently went to Poseidon....end up fell in love with the girl.....what should I do now?

Sorrie Mr Romance.....no shows recently....I start my own

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 23-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk View Post

I got something to share regarding this topic.....recently went to Poseidon....end up fell in love with the girl.....what should I do now?

I also fell in love. But this time with "LADYBOY". how? any advise?
Old 23-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleus2006 View Post
Hi Bro, how married life treating you? Send my regards to Fon.
Read my Signature u stupid fool.
I had fallen for Ladyboy now
any bros please help?
I understand u are the great ladyboy expert. Pls help
Old 23-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nucleus2006 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
any bros please help?
You just married Fon and now you fallen in love for ladyboy? What is wrong with you bro? Although she used to be WL but she is a good girl please cherish her! Don't play with her heart!
Old 23-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleus2006 View Post
You just married Fon and now you fallen in love for ladyboy? What is wrong with you bro? Although she used to be WL but she is a good girl please cherish her! Don't play with her heart!
I repeat again. I LOVE LADYBOY NOW
Old 23-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I repeat again. I LOVE LADYBOY NOW
HAHAHA WE ALL LONG TIME KNOW ALREADY LAH. YOU THIS KIND OF PERSON ENJOY GOING BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACK! WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE TO FUCK ASSHOLE LAH! KNN NOW I PITY YOUR WIFE LEH.
Old 23-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lomantic View Post
Find foreigner wife can. But don't be like our Mr.romance walk from nataree to poseidon and then back to nataree and got asked by the papa san if he is looking for wife. I know people romantic can tell people he got poseidon model girl friend drive him here and there and stay at her apartment last time. But also don't need to purposely go find girlfriend or wife among prostitutes.
WOW NOW SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO BE LOMANTIC HUH??? THAT SIGNATURE IS COPYRIGHT OK? ONLY GOT MR.ROMANCE HIMSELF SO BO LIAO WILL WALK SUCH DISTANCE TO FIND A WIFE!
Old 24-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
THIS ONE YOU REALLY MUST CONSULT MR.ROMANCE! HE USED TO HAVE POSEIDON MODEL GF LEH! HE GOES AROUND TELLING PEOPLE HE DOESN'T PAY FOR HER SERVICES! IF HE SO GOOD STILL MUST MARRY A WL? WHY DON'T MARRY TCS ACTRESS? HAHAHA
Old 24-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DOM. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Man with brain in the ass will always fall for a Poseidon/ WL ger... the reasons are simple, u can get to choose your dream ger there, pay n bonk but in reality, u can't approach a ger on the street n say, "can i ask u out for a dinner.".

U can fall easily for a WL, y can't u find a decent ger in Thailand n love her??? Y must u pay, bonk n later fall for that ger???
Old 24-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
HAHAHA WE ALL LONG TIME KNOW ALREADY LAH. YOU THIS KIND OF PERSON ENJOY GOING BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACK! WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE TO FUCK ASSHOLE LAH! KNN NOW I PITY YOUR WIFE LEH.
Y not all ur clones come at the same time. I shall not be talking to clones.
Used ur own nick if u had the balls, I repeat again & again.
talking about fuck asshole, u had offended those who has ladyboy gfs.
slap ur own face la.
Use ur original nick to post then i will entertain u again, this will be my last posting to u
Old 24-01-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Mr Romance,

I don't think you should worry too much about whether your Thai or Laos wife will cheat you. Treat her well and have faith in her.

Only thing you need to worry is supporting her financially because I heard that foreigner wives rely heavily on their husband to support their extended family back in their home country. If you are comfortable with the support, I think all should be fine.

I think it is fine to marry a WL as long as she is no longer a WL after you married her. Only problem is you must accept the fact that your wife had slept with many many men before.

On marrying a ladyboy, that is beyond me but I have no discrimination against your choice.
Old 25-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nucleus2006 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
any bros please help?
Does that mean you are divorcing Fon already? So I can contact her now? I'm sorry bro, I don't like ladyboy. With your permission, can I contact Fon since you now like ladyboy? Same rate? Please PM me for arrangment bro.
Old 25-01-2007, 01:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw View Post
I've a thai friend whom i've know quite a few year. I know that she's aleast 5 year older then me and she like me alot after we've a ONS( that quite a few year back). We chat alot on msn about everything and we get along quite well, but the problem is that i'm not sure if i should go into a long distance relationship with her or not. Any advice from bro here...
you have to ask yourself this question,after all.you are the one gonna go through.for me ,i met my wife in cyber world.for 7yrs long dist relationship.just got married last mths.it all depend on you.
Old 25-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
stella artois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Bro Mr Romance,

I don't think you should worry too much about whether your Thai or Laos wife will cheat you. Treat her well and have faith in her.

Only thing you need to worry is supporting her financially because I heard that foreigner wives rely heavily on their husband to support their extended family back in their home country. If you are comfortable with the support, I think all should be fine.

I think it is fine to marry a WL as long as she is no longer a WL after you married her. Only problem is you must accept the fact that your wife had slept with many many men before.

On marrying a ladyboy, that is beyond me but I have no discrimination against your choice.
the problem with him is that he is a CHEAPO! he is already slapping himself by asking this stupid question in the forum.

for those who had known him will know that he's a stingy fella who wants to have everything for free. he does not understand that theres not free meal in this world. whatever nationality doesnt matters it only matters whether are u willing to trust or spend $$$ on the person u r going to marry.

the best solution for him is dun get marry n stay at to wank yrself off because its FREE!
Old 25-01-2007, 02:22 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korb View Post
i met my wife in cyber world.for 7yrs long dist relationship.just got married last mths.
Congrats! I guess you are one of the few to succeed.

It is never easy to have a long distance relationship. However there is a saying "Absense Makes The Heart Fonder"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1