The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mr.lomantic is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Im looking for a relationship with a Thai cuz I have too much difficulty with locals. I'm not like trying to be a tirak or something, more like exploring the option of a foreign bride but would want to get to know her first instead of being a mail order bride
Find foreigner wife can. But don't be like our Mr.romance walk from nataree to poseidon and then back to nataree and got asked by the papa san if he is looking for wife. I know people romantic can tell people he got poseidon model girl friend drive him here and there and stay at her apartment last time. But also don't need to purposely go find girlfriend or wife among prostitutes.
Old 22-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Some guys may like to marry WL with children. Different samsters, different strokes.

One thing that is common is samsters will need money and quite a lot of it if he wants to marry a Thai woman. Money to support the other family in Thailand, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, etc whichever the ger comes from can be quite substantial. Besides, the ger's expenses will have to be paid by the husband.

I think marrying local ger can be more economical because she can work and support the family jointly.
If married local gal, most not willing to stay together with parents which is my main concern...and sharing same faith/belief is also impt.
Very independent with strong $$ power..

Married foreign wife, you will be head of the family...everything you say your wife will agree but sibeh siong. wife not dependent..everything will ask you for help and advice....

In the end, best to be pratical

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw View Post
I've a thai friend whom i've know quite a few year. I know that she's aleast 5 year older then me and she like me alot after we've a ONS( that quite a few year back). We chat alot on msn about everything and we get along quite well, but the problem is that i'm not sure if i should go into a long distance relationship with her or not. Any advice from bro here...
To me there are 2 other elements besides whether she is loyal to u.

1. Time (Leave)
Can u afford to go Thailand and visit her regularly?
2. Money
Do u have the finance to go there month after month?

If u can, at the same time u r ok being single in Singapore, then imo by all means...
Old 22-01-2007, 09:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

I guess marrying a foreigner or a local all will have some problem sooner or later. The best is don't get married.

Marriage was never meant as a bed of roses. Even how beautiful the roses might be, there are still thorns attached to it.

Get the drift?
Old 22-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Im looking for a relationship with a Thai cuz I have too much difficulty with locals. I'm not like trying to be a tirak or something, more like exploring the option of a foreign bride but would want to get to know her first instead of being a mail order bride
Personally I think we'll have more issues with regards to foreigners than locals....
Old 22-01-2007, 09:58 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Personally I think we'll have more issues with regards to foreigners than locals....
One Thai tirak expert once told me "MARRY A THAI GAL, YOU WILL END UP MARRYING HER FAMILY OR EVEN WORSE HER ENTIRE CLAN"!
Old 22-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
One Thai tirak expert once told me "MARRY A THAI GAL, YOU WILL END UP MARRYING HER FAMILY OR EVEN WORSE HER ENTIRE CLAN"!

This applies to China, Vietnam, Thailand n those developing countries not only Thailand....
Old 23-01-2007, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This applies to China, Vietnam, Thailand n those developing countries not only Thailand....
Peng you,

Just when I thought of getting married, you give me this type of remarks!
Old 23-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just when I thought of getting married, you give me this type of remarks!
Hehehhehe it is the truth....
Old 23-01-2007, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hehehhehe it is the truth....
Peng You,
You think it is a myth or the truth?
Old 23-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
Disgusted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanx bro for advice will put you on up list

i have little money now is because i young. I'm university bound and therefore think I can provide a decent living. Although I might not make good money, I think a uni grad should be able to provide the decent living.

The girls here make a lot of demands want this and that, not only must be able to spend on them now, but everything must also give in to them, treat them like queen. Since all of them so called want financial security anyway I might as well look for girls with better attitude. So I'm thinking of getting to know Thai girls.

Hi Bro,

As you said you are young, no need to think about marriage yet. Take your time, learn their culture. Most(Not all) Thai girls have been brought up the old fashioned way where they are supposed to take care of their man, Singapore girls nowadays is the exact opposite. If you can take your time to find a partner MUST be able to communicate with you, you might not need much money. As long as you give her a home and food, maybe get her an easy job at say 7-11 something along that line, just top up what she earns to about $1200 a month and transfer back to her immediate family can liao. Maybe festive season can a bit more. Aunts and uncles all no need to bother. Make sure you spend time with them, if you spend enough time with them, they won't cheat on you. Many of those who give them money, then only visit them once in a while, will usually find them out cheating. Marriage takes effort from both ends, not just what you want, she has got to want it too.

No rush bro, the Thai's have a beautiful lifestyle and culture, take your time to learn and enjoy it, I'm sure you find a few bad apples along the way, don't let that discourage you. Don't give up on our locals girls as well, I'm sure there are still a few gems out there.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
clan seems to be a funny word to use. btw is her neighbour consider in the clan?
this statements sounds very familiar. is it from someone who is going to get married in bkk?
Old 23-01-2007, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
clan seems to be a funny word to use. btw is her neighbour consider in the clan?
this statements sounds very familiar. is it from someone who is going to get married in bkk?
Clan means her entire extended family including aunties, uncles, cousins, niece, nephew, etc.

I think that person you are talking about has already signed his "Imprisonment form" in BKK liao.
Old 23-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nucleus2006 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Hi Bro, how married life treating you? Send my regards to Fon.
Old 23-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nucleus2006 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lomantic View Post
Find foreigner wife can. But don't be like our Mr.romance walk from nataree to poseidon and then back to nataree and got asked by the papa san if he is looking for wife. I know people romantic can tell people he got poseidon model girl friend drive him here and there and stay at her apartment last time. But also don't need to purposely go find girlfriend or wife among prostitutes.
You sound like eating sour grape bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1