The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Bro Romance, I think if the ger loves you, she will not lakai outside. I think most gers will not larkai outside marriage.

What I think the gers will do is to ask you for money to send back home, whether it is China or Thailand or one of the IndoChina countries. If the money you give for her to send back is a little, I think ok lah. If you need to send lots of money regularly, then I think you better think again. A bit or a lot is subjective and you are the one who know best. To a rich romance, the money is nothing, to a poor romance, this money can be used for so many expenses in the house. Of course, the ger might also got her commitments to her sliblings, parents, uncles, aunties and maybe even children of her own.

There is a thread by Singviet on Vietnamese partners sending money back and some write up by bros. You can read them.

If ger send lots of money back, I think she loves her family more than you. This is ok as long as you can win her back over time but be prepared to spend for now.

Hope bros here can give good advice to Mr Romance rather than to flame him. His question seem sensible to me. Cheers.
Old 22-01-2007, 11:28 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Im looking for a relationship with a Thai cuz I have too much difficulty with locals. I'm not like trying to be a tirak or something, more like exploring the option of a foreign bride but would want to get to know her first instead of being a mail order bride
Old 22-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

You can try to search for Thai marriage agency or through pen pal. I think the modern Thai gers with education can speak English.

There is usually a trade off when you marry a foreigner such as possibly higher dependence on you. Not all local women cannot meet your requirement. You may want to try the local marriage agency too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Im looking for a relationship with a Thai cuz I have too much difficulty with locals. I'm not like trying to be a tirak or something, more like exploring the option of a foreign bride but would want to get to know her first instead of being a mail order bride
Old 22-01-2007, 11:38 AM

dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Local Agencies sure wouldnt consider me because I'm too young and no $$$, for now at least.

I'm very disappointed with local girls that's why want to see whether I can meet Thai girls and explore the possibility of marrying one instead.
Old 22-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

I think for guys without money, it is very difficult. Living expenses, medical care, etc... all need money. Gers need some financial security.

If no money but you are young and you have good potential, I think gers will still be interested. Can start with courtship. If no money, better to differ marriage, than to quarrel over money in a marriage.

I am quite old and no money and little potential. Veri hard to find gers to like me. so in a way, you are still better than me. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Local Agencies sure wouldnt consider me because I'm too young and no $$$, for now at least.

I'm very disappointed with local girls that's why want to see whether I can meet Thai girls and explore the possibility of marrying one instead.
Old 22-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw View Post
..problem is that i'm not sure if i should go into a long distance relationship with her or not..
LDTR has its pitfalls, so be wary. 1 big challenge (aka problem) is your peace of mind, which is priceless. Read up on (old) thread on this tipic somewhere here, lotsa discussions and helpful advice for you thinking of embarking same. Many bros been there and done it. Some made it, others no.
Old 22-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
LDTR ..(old) thread on this topic, lotsa discussions and helpful advice for you thinking of embarking same. Many bros been there and done it.
Here you are, in case:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...highlight=LDTR
Old 22-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Almost 2 years back, i encountered my first married thai woman affair.. met her in a thai pub, chatted and told me got no bf and husband.. initially we were normal frens until one rainy night.. she wants to come to my house after her work.. then its history.. we got very close, she was very attractive too, got plans to serious with her liao..

She bought me to chiangrai and meet her family.. She got a house and car over there.. Told me tat she wants to settle down there.. I'm fine with it of cos.. Then she start telling me a secret tat i last imagined...

She had husband and kid in sg.. She's a PR there... Then she told me no feelings with the husband liao.. love me now but i must love her kid too if she gets the custody..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 22-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Thanks for the story. It is a good reminder for those planning to marry. If married already, then everything must be able to close one eye, otherwise life becomes very hard to swallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu View Post
Almost 2 years back, i encountered my first married thai woman affair.. met her in a thai pub, chatted and told me got no bf and husband.. initially we were normal frens until one rainy night.. she wants to come to my house after her work.. then its history.. we got very close, she was very attractive too, got plans to serious with her liao..

She bought me to chiangrai and meet her family.. She got a house and car over there.. Told me tat she wants to settle down there.. I'm fine with it of cos.. Then she start telling me a secret tat i last imagined...

She had husband and kid in sg.. She's a PR there... Then she told me no feelings with the husband liao.. love me now but i must love her kid too if she gets the custody..
Old 22-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu View Post
Almost 2 years back, i encountered my first married thai woman affair.. told me got no bf and husband.. Then she start telling me a secret...
This happens, for simple and obvious reason not to turn off any (potential) suitors. Met 1 (non-WL) tg in Bkk some years back. Same story, no bf never mind being married. Knn, it was her mom who broke the news from family album of wedding + 1 kid. My take is that openess will go a long way (for a relationship), there is no shame for a misadventure like failed marriage. It didn't end here, her ex (some thong lor policeman) came to harass her at her apartment 2X, once with a cutter. Even threatened me over the phone 1X, but he was man enough to apologise. Boy, did I have a rude intro to LOS

Point is that be prepared for some surprises with cultural diff, social norms. Seems to be more single mothers around, statistically evident so.
Old 22-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

Some guys may like to marry WL with children. Different samsters, different strokes.

One thing that is common is samsters will need money and quite a lot of it if he wants to marry a Thai woman. Money to support the other family in Thailand, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, etc whichever the ger comes from can be quite substantial. Besides, the ger's expenses will have to be paid by the husband.

I think marrying local ger can be more economical because she can work and support the family jointly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
This happens,

Point is that be prepared for some surprises with cultural diff, social norms. Seems to be more single mothers around, statistically evident so.
Old 22-01-2007, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I think for guys without money, it is very difficult. Living expenses, medical care, etc... all need money. Gers need some financial security.

If no money but you are young and you have good potential, I think gers will still be interested. Can start with courtship. If no money, better to differ marriage, than to quarrel over money in a marriage.

I am quite old and no money and little potential. Veri hard to find gers to like me. so in a way, you are still better than me. Good luck.
thanx bro for advice will put you on up list

i have little money now is because i young. I'm university bound and therefore think I can provide a decent living. Although I might not make good money, I think a uni grad should be able to provide the decent living.

The girls here make a lot of demands want this and that, not only must be able to spend on them now, but everything must also give in to them, treat them like queen. Since all of them so called want financial security anyway I might as well look for girls with better attitude. So I'm thinking of getting to know Thai girls.
Old 22-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mr.lomantic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
get your facts right before u come stir shit. U are a good for nothing who is hiding in a clone to stir shit. Use your original nicks to post if u had the balls.
meet me if u dare. I will be waiting. this applies to lomantic also.
Now I had fallen for Lady Boy. SO hw? Anybody can Help?
Silly Raak. She is not from Burma but from Lao la. Now change taste go for Lady Boy? Why? Ang pai from hatyai not tight for you already huh? No need help la. You are Mr Romance lei. Got Poseidon model support last time lei. Walk from Nataree to Poseidon and then back to Nataree and got suan by papasan. No one can top you lei.
Old 22-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Hope bros here can give good advice to Mr Romance rather than to flame him. His question seem sensible to me. Cheers.
Sensible? What sensible? He asked this question when he just knew that Hatyai ang pai and was having doubt about marrying her la. You know the whole story or not? When he with her, he also larkai outside. In the end marry her already also still larkai outside. Still got the cheek to ask whether Thai or for his case Lao wife will larkai or not. So you see for yourself this kind of man must slap his own face or not?
Old 22-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
meet me if u dare. I will be waiting. this applies to lomantic also.
Inviting me for threesome? But I don't fuck asshole one. Especially one like you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1