The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance

I was having a drinking session at one time with a samster with 3 thai gers & they are all non WL...All 3 tend to lagai also....
Recently u kept starting thread on Thai ger... u crazy in love with Thai gers n marry someone soon?? So have u wish, u r not born in SG but instead in Thailand?? If u feel so unsecure then dun marry?? Y will someone marry when u have so many doubts on your ger??

BTW how u know the 3 Thai gers lagai also?? Your that samster friend told u?? U or your friend bonked 3 of them b4?? The 3 gers personally told u?? The 3 thai gers in SG for tour, study, dancers or do nothing??
Old 20-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
if you read the thread title and the content you wrote, it actually don't make sense.

Lar-kai and Marry Thai Girl don't rhyme
He is just feeling unsecure abt her future wife.... so ask question here n check whether it is true, Thai gers like to 偷吃...
Old 20-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide
Think you watched too many episodes of Desperate Housewives
Desperate husband instead....
Old 21-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
If u feel so unsecure then dun marry?? Y will someone marry when u have so many doubts on your ger??
Seriously, when one start to look for the wrong kind of girl at the wrong kind of place, of course have to start asking questions on whether the girl he going to marry will lark kai or not.

I see so many of my friends got married have kids and they are enjoying family life. They never come and ask me will their wife lark kai or not when they out at work.

Why?

Because they know their wives better than I do.

If one has confidence on himself, confidence on his girl, sure no doubts.

Haven marry already thinking of lark kai, if one night the wife don't come home, I am sure the hair all turn white overnight.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
start to look for the wrong kind of girl at the wrong kind of place

Sure no confidence. Cos u can forgive her but cannot forget the past.
Old 20-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mr.lomantic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Waiting for more comments to flow in & I know some will start to flame me...But its fine with me...
I also marrying a Thai free lancer I met in Hatyai. Any advise?
Old 21-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agree with what you said,naemlo ... so sad but true... it is always hard... had friend commited in it last time too so i know...
Old 21-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Romance's wife is not a Thai. She is from Burma, just happen to have Thai ID.

Romance, you are really a shame. If your decision is to marry her, you should placed your committment and trust towards her.

Have you ever think what if she knows that you ask these kinda lousy, lowgraded questions here?

Lark Gai? I do not think you should worry about this. In fact , it should be the other way round. You silly chap.
Old 21-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Because they know their wives better than I do.

Haven marry already thinking of lark kai, if one night the wife don't come home, I am sure the hair all turn white overnight.

hehehe
SC
What to do?
he already a person with different mindset, not forgetting to mention his multiple characters and double-cross attitude towards his friends.
Personally I think he is always having nightmares of thinking back how the 'customers' make love to her too. White hair? I doubt so. Fallen hair, gradually bald, perhaps.
Old 21-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He is just feeling unsecure abt her future wife.... so ask question here n check whether it is true, Thai gers like to 偷吃...
some bros here met good thai gers, some met bad. they tell u their stories, so thai gers good or bad?

ur gf is unqiuely she herself, u may be the best person to judge your gf, not us.
Old 21-01-2007, 03:26 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

The nationalities of the girls does not determine that they will or will not have an affair outside.

It is up to each individual's thinking.
Old 21-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak View Post
What to do?
he already a person with different mindset, not forgetting to mention his multiple characters and double-cross attitude towards his friends.
Personally I think he is always having nightmares of thinking back how the 'customers' make love to her too. White hair? I doubt so. Fallen hair, gradually bald, perhaps.
get your facts right before u come stir shit. U are a good for nothing who is hiding in a clone to stir shit. Use your original nicks to post if u had the balls.
meet me if u dare. I will be waiting. this applies to lomantic also.

Now I had fallen for Lady Boy. SO hw? Anybody can Help?
Old 22-01-2007, 09:04 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

I'm wondering how to meet and get to know a nice Thai ger. Preferably without all the complications of a ex-WL.

Any advice?
Old 22-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rinpoche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
I'm wondering how to meet and get to know a nice Thai ger. Preferably without all the complications of a ex-WL.
Any advice?
IMO, a little controversy, if really want to marry a any ger, not just from Thai.
1. Don't care about complications of a ex-WL.
2. As long your wife love you 51% or more than other.
3. Tell her home allowance not to use of other guys. If she have other guys, then they must pay her allowances.
4. When you are with her, she must devote 100% attention on you.

If basic 4 points are acceptable, then the gal can come from any part of the world and no more worry. If like these also can, then 'marry' more than one wife also can.

But if she prefers 100% love you forever, the problem is, are you going to love 100% her. If both also 100%, then you are luckly, may be no more problem. But you only can have one wife lah.

Last edited by rinpoche; 22-01-2007 at 11:07 AM. Reason: correct typo errors.
Old 22-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

I've a thai friend whom i've know quite a few year. I know that she's aleast 5 year older then me and she like me alot after we've a ONS( that quite a few year back). We chat alot on msn about everything and we get along quite well, but the problem is that i'm not sure if i should go into a long distance relationship with her or not. Any advice from bro here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1