The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 8 Hse 43 close down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilf
Wow!!!!!! "Chim sia".............Neber know u got so much "INK"...........
NBei, 跟屁虫
Old 29-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner
NBei, 跟屁虫
这我在你的股放我的大。你怕不怕?
Old 29-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord
I heard this hse playing alot of K C game , Brother siamcutey posting also not so wrong , one of my friend get hook with one of WL this hse , it's seen innormal cases .

And also this hse got more customers than others .........
what is K C game?
Old 29-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai
what is K C game?

means playing you feeling . making more money from you by using love to hook you .
Old 29-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
STI0565 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
means playing you feeling . making more money from you by using love to hook you .
Bro, which mean K C meaning 'Kum Cheng' (in hokkien.)?
i can only think of this meaning.
Sorry if i had said wrongly.
Old 29-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by STI0565
Bro, which mean K C meaning 'Kum Cheng' (in hokkien.)?
i can only think of this meaning.
Sorry if i had said wrongly.

yes, In SBF here , alot of words is using hokkien too , so "kum cheng" = k c .
Old 29-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner
There is a saying:
can marry a WL to be wife,
but dun call ur wife to be a WL

Neither not easy for man to marry them too , rather no wife also dont make WL to wife .

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
On a serious note, those who have tiraks in Geylang, don't tell me you like to see your girl have sex with men for money meh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542
Clap ! Clap ! Well said ! Bery goot advise to all those tee6 wannabes !
It's time for those tirak wannabe to come out and tell some good story ,since the house is close , we will know which samsters is kena play by K C trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinn_impulse
yesterday i pick up my tirak 99 from hse 43 in bangkok airport last nite ... we throw all her barang barang into my apartment .then we head down to rachatha soi 8 club zeed. we party like we never had before... well it time for me to go phase 2 ....!
So brother , you plan to marry her lol?

Sri Redlord
Old 29-04-2006, 08:32 PM
jameslak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinn_impulse
yesterday i pick up my tirak 99 from hse 43 in bangkok airport last nite ... we throw all her barang barang into my apartment .then we head down to rachatha soi 8 club zeed. we party like we never had before... well it time for me to go phase 2 ....
It's that true???

Don't think she will arrived in BKK, bro !!!

I'm not challenging u, just don't flame anything....
Old 29-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i c, i tot it some sort of gong tao or what with the baby statue someone mentioned...anyway, i dont feel gal12 using K C on me, maybe i fugly, but i did feel like going back to her again after the 1st time, which is also my virgin $40 trip, but not after the 2nd time, cos i sian liao
Old 29-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Rated_"R"_Star

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
i c, i tot it some sort of gong tao or what with the baby statue someone mentioned...anyway, i dont feel gal12 using K C on me, maybe i fugly, but i did feel like going back to her again after the 1st time, which is also my virgin $40 trip, but not after the 2nd time, cos i sian liao
Do u think the WLs will use gong tao on us?
Old 30-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated_"R"_Star
Do u think the WLs will use gong tao on us?
The answer is YES, in north and north east thailand , many type of black magic , some make on KC ,some make you like to have sex always........
WL will knows which black master to find ......indeed , it's strong.

When i in thailand , staying so long ,only thing make me very stress , the KC trap , " l love you and you are nice beacause you bla......."

I'm so tried of hearding all this rubbish , this WL like to fake themselves instead of knowing the truth of life .

I myself put my 2 cents on here , triak-lover is killing their own life .

SRI Redlord
Old 30-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
If u are tirak wannabe, u will be at the airport to send off the remaining rest

To tirak wannabes,
Tell these girls take care, and don't work as a prostitute back in Thailand. lead a better life with the money they earned.

SC
whoa SC you "beri chi ke". hahhahaha.

Anyway, to all those tiraks, you think they really love you, no lah they are all after you money. After being fucked more than 101 times you think they can cum, and if every customer they sleep with and cum by the end of the day they are dead. All I know is they really know how to fake it. I have fucked rather a great number of them and all of them faked it all the way, like real.

I always believed if they provided you good service, just go back and patronise them again but dont need to fall for them and get caught in the type of tirakship. My avatar is the girl from L18H16, I liked her service, can speak good mandarin, cheerful, playful and very accomodating that why I go to her quite often but without her I wont die also and Like SC said, if you can afford it buy them out of this trade otherwise just sit there and watch them being fuck by others.
Old 30-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro
whoa SC you "beri chi ke". hahhahaha.
If they cannot tahan what I say, u think these people next time even if they with their girl, they go market and can tahan the pork seller wink at his girl???

My signature says our happiness in this forum is built on the sorrows of these tirak wannabes. Because we laugh at them. Certain points of the time, some of us we laugh because we saw what kind of stupid things we did last time. But we grew out of it.

Being able to laugh out of it, is better than harping on the issue.
We have to accept the fact that commercial sex is something very normal for WLs, while for us we are brought up in a different manner to see commercial sex.

And I believe no one in the right frame or even wrong frame of mind will want to see his girlfriend/wife be fucked by other men, irregardless is pay $$ or no pay $$. But the funny part is how come men can be so accommodating when they fall in love with a WL?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
I heard this hse playing alot of K C game , Brother siamcutey posting also not so wrong , one of my friend get hook with one of WL this hse , it's seen innormal cases .

And also this hse got more customers than others .........

Nabei redlord u talking about me izzit ? !!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Nabei redlord u talking about me izzit ? !!!!!!!!!
I thought redlord talking about Suteerak1099, u also ah?

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1