The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of
Re: Shift of Interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
maybe you could enlighten me where to look for them?? because i've not idea where or how to start looking for
i send invitation to women i take a fancy to on wechat, if they accept you then at least she is at least interested to chat and be frens...

take some time to chat about a variety of subjects, it takes some probing and suggestive topics to see how open minded she is and her acceptance level of u.
i should say that more than 950% i met on wechat are not out for fun, even those who initiated the chat with u.
so u gotta cast your net far and wide, its like doing insurance... the next one might just say "yes"!

if all turns out well, u guys might go out on a first date. whether u can score or not on that date is subjective... but if after the first date she still willing to meet u, then every subsequent date your chances increases.

its like choosing your own durian, u just gotta sniff them out.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:

if any kind soul can help me in this, i thank you in advance...
Dude, I'm appalled with you. You're focusing too much about the specs of a woman than the purpose. It's like scrutinising the build of an aeroplane and forget about the joy of flying.

You have so much spare time that u fucked around too often which is bad for mental, body & in your case wallet as well. Can you even have a normal relationship now? In your opinion, what is a relationship & how do you look at women, are they just dolls to satisfy your sexual needs & your emptiness?

Relationship is about giving without asking for returns and when a woman truly loves you, she will give you everything that you never asked for.

However, I'm wondering if you'll ever have a normal relationship because of your habit so why don't you focus your spare time on something more meaningful?

Sorry to sound like an ass-hole

Now back to that GFE. Professionals will cost a bit more than $200 & $1000 buys better experience but how much $1K bills do you have? Sigh.....
Old 14-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Dude, I'm appalled with you. You're focusing too much about the specs of a woman than the purpose. It's like scrutinising the build of an aeroplane and forget about the joy of flying.

You have so much spare time that u fucked around too often which is bad for mental, body & in your case wallet as well. Can you even have a normal relationship now? In your opinion, what is a relationship & how do you look at women, are they just dolls to satisfy your sexual needs & your emptiness?

Relationship is about giving without asking for returns and when a woman truly loves you, she will give you everything that you never asked for.

However, I'm wondering if you'll ever have a normal relationship because of your habit so why don't you focus your spare time on something more meaningful?

Sorry to sound like an ass-hole

Now back to that GFE. Professionals will cost a bit more than $200 & $1000 buys better experience but how much $1K bills do you have? Sigh.....
well, i dont think you know me well enough. but just to let you know, im not someone who fuck around that often. and the last time i give out whatever i could without expectation, all i received was her being emotionally attached to her ex again.

feel free to ask me in PM if you want to know more, as if i explain more in here, probably more people will start judging me without knowing the whole story. ain't got time to explain everything to everyone....

cheers.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
You know what is Lan Par , Par Lan ?

U Mean LPPL ar?
Old 15-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Shift of Interest

Dear Bro Demon Hunter.

I Mean No Offense Ok? Peace

Best Regards

Rocode
Old 15-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
well, i dont think you know me well enough. but just to let you know, im not someone who fuck around that often. and the last time i give out whatever i could without expectation, all i received was her being emotionally attached to her ex again.

feel free to ask me in PM if you want to know more, as if i explain more in here, probably more people will start judging me without knowing the whole story. ain't got time to explain everything to everyone....

cheers.
Well fair enough but your initial post has more than enough details for us

Anyway, all males & even females are thirsty for that lovey-dovey experience that we miss @ home. You just can't expect a professional sex worker whom she or he knows you at first sight to fall in love & immediately give you an unforgettable experience do you? You see, so many of us always search for that GFE blindly & getting hurt because they don't exist & even if they do, it is superficial.

Now that you've discovered that physical attraction don't last, it is time to search for a proper relationship where you can look beyond carnal desires. Good luck & finding FBs are just going to complicate matter.
Old 15-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Well fair enough but your initial post has more than enough details for us

Anyway, all males & even females are thirsty for that lovey-dovey experience that we miss @ home. You just can't expect a professional sex worker whom she or he knows you at first sight to fall in love & immediately give you an unforgettable experience do you? You see, so many of us always search for that GFE blindly & getting hurt because they don't exist & even if they do, it is superficial.

Now that you've discovered that physical attraction don't last, it is time to search for a proper relationship where you can look beyond carnal desires. Good luck & finding FBs are just going to complicate matter.

Yes, i know most of the professional sex worker don't give the GFE that i'm looking for, that's why i don't chiong so often.

For now, i'm just exploring more ways to know more girls/women, as most that i know of now are either my colleague/ex-colleagues, or school mates.
Old 15-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes, i know most of the professional sex worker don't give the GFE that i'm looking for, that's why i don't chiong so often.

For now, i'm just exploring more ways to know more girls/women, as most that i know of now are either my colleague/ex-colleagues, or school mates.
Well if you are looking at this area, do you join games and meetup group. Sometime you do meet some. In this segment certainly they are not sex worker, they are general working professional.

On the other hand if you are looking at KTV, you do sometime find some good one, but most are coming to earn a living so good one are hard to come by. Good one in this kind of place are choosy they know which good guy to mix with. The lousy one don't like good guy so again it all depend on how you behave if you are hunting in this forest.
Old 12-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 0
gingersg is one of the Best!gingersg is one of the Best!gingersg is one of the Best!

qwewrqwtqwqwr

Click here for more details, photos and FRs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1