The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
And you very powerful. ..... My emails keep coming in. Pms too.
Credits to you. Thanks.
Wow, PMS also coming into the picture now, you how old nia PMS. Next thing you say DYBJ make you preggies. Anyway, I joking only, releasing the tension a bit...

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Lol.. Caught me. Hahahahahaha! Funny. . indeed, I'm too young for pms.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
FapBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fapfapfapfapfapfap
Old 02-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cheryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol.. Caught me. Hahahahahaha! Funny. . indeed, I'm too young for pms.
jie jie the menses haven't cum? is it the naughty boy boy make one?
Old 02-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Meimei.. You jinxed me. My auntie came this morning!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, we shall cont here then!

Quote:
Educated people don't need me to specifically type out every single word like for a primary school kid who is learning English to understand what I'm trying to bring across.
The problem is, when we apply an academic mentality over many many of your statements, academically, everything becomes incoherent.
So, in order to understand the mentally challenged, academically deficient, we have to revert back to your pre-secondary expletives.
Eg, Better don't talk, teacher hear angry
So your post was TS not happy liao exactly as per my example above and using his name to put out the fire you started?
Who's acting primary one here?
You try to cover your tracks but you only managed to clear your left print but left your right print standing out for all to see.
You want to tell people i will zap them until they jialat jailat?
Like who?
Who got it before?
As before babygirlzz was zapped to death, i still stand to say that I, DO_YOU_BJ has not zapped either of your nicks. YET!
Please get our dear forum boss, sammyboyfor to substantiate ur claim that i've zapped you before you jump the gun again!
This is the 2nd time in writing u hv used ur assumption to make unsolicited judgements based on ur guesses n no proof.
Just like when u said bro porcheclub was poor, u hv yet to prove where tat remark came from!
1st one was against bro procheclub wich anyone can see, is the catalyst of all the hoohaa in the other thread
2nd one is telling people i will zap them bigtime.
U just dun understand from the very 1st time since ur previous nick was alive, everything has a root thus a cause.
Do not start something u cannot handle.
Dun throw a stone in peaceful waters, cos once the stone hits the water, ripples will form & nothing on earth, even wif todays advancement in science, can stop ripples.
Last, I am not those men who can so be easily touched by ur manipulative gestures, unlike them, i hv no shortage of women cos i hv, wat only in ur dreams, u will ever hv!
If u r such a person who is so reliable & trustworthy, then pls invite sammboyfor, the owner of this forum to come in here & tell the whole world that I have zapped babygirlzz or now this clone of babygirlzz, Ladyrain.
I now challenge u to proof ur assumptions wif proof else now, u owe me 2!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 02-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Throw a bone* yoohoo* come over here, dybj!
Aiyo, what happen to you these few days ah? Barking non stop..
Later I buy a new leash, blue color ah. For you, ok?

Sayang*

I don't understand dog language leh.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't understand dog language leh
Not because it's dog language la, it's because ur academically deficient
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Dybj, what happen again? Don't like blue color is it? Pink color better for you?
Old 02-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dybj, what happen again? Don't like blue color is it? Pink color better for you?
In hokkien, there's a phrase called chui tart lun, like u r now, tats y u can only use such expletives to reply n totally try to avoid everything u cannot n can never proof!
OWNED!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Yoohoo* dybj, don't keep following me everywhere. Go your playpen there play.
By the way, Do you understand what is 因爱成恨? Aiyo.. Don't keep barking lah.. I buy you a new bone later ok?
Sayang*
But I'm bored also. You keep me company also good. You are best puppy lah dybj! Sometimes very cute also.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

Still waiting for u to proof everything you claim...I wonder how long tat will ever take trying so hard to evade everything u said lol
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My last post to you here cos we both know u cannot answer anything u claim other than come out wif those childiish remarks...geesh 31yrs old already again prove me right to call u mental.
Anyway, I leave u wif this clip, watch it, laugh at it n learn from it!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/127741...ickly_we_wont/
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 02-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

No.. Don't go leh. Fight with me leh.
No lah, you will come back one. You very easy to shio PA wan.
I scold you idiot. U come back again, make my thread very lively.
Faster! Prove to me you are not idiot! I'm sure you got many!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cheryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Meimei.. You jinxed me. My auntie came this morning!
menses come lei is gd thing. why jie jie not happy?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1