The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Aiyo! Heart..

There is just something missing.. I'm trying to find it back. All of it.. Craving for my alcohol again.. Ew.
Old 25-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

zzz... ???
Old 25-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
spermswimmer is one of the Best!spermswimmer is one of the Best!spermswimmer is one of the Best!

Take care, don't drink too much. Drink with moderation and control.

Don't end up alcohol poisoned, and kenna send by police to the Singapore Alcoholic Anonymous (Alexandra hospital).

10 years ago I kenna-ed, no fun for a year and required by police to visit SAA four times a month (inclusive of urine test, blood test, psycho-counselling all $150 per visit)
Old 25-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry! I like being giggly tipsy, not drunk corpse.
Old 25-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 25-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Hopefully I'll be based in new York soon. If all work out, I'll most probably be there within the next one or two months! Yes! Out from here! Yay! At least gonna be there for 5 months? Yay! Yay!
Old 25-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
bail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbail1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alcohol is not the long term solution...

Finding another guy for you is i guess..

Although it's also really hard to find someone suitable...

"Jail Breaked !!"
Old 25-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
deludedgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

find a nice lovely guy to b together =D
Old 25-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Don't worry! I like being giggly tipsy, not drunk corpse.
Yes I understand the feeling..... having sex when you're tipsy and high is the best
Old 26-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 12
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold
agree with hot stuff. i always do some running every time feeling down or stress. TS if u really have a problem in "relation", solve it before ur london trip, u will feel better after u coming back. just from my past experience.
Old 26-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Sister you not yet take medicine is it?
Old 26-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
HardyNorman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

u have my sympathized

jiu shang chou chang, chou gen chou.
Old 26-06-2012, 07:08 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuffm8 View Post
Please don't take to drink when you're feeling down. You'll certainly feel better when intoxicated and fuzzy, but not only is the euphoria temporary, it ultimately does not solve the root problem.

If anything is missing, I seriously doubt you'll find it at the end of a beer bottle.

Go do something physical instead, like a sport. Personally, I run when I'm feeling down. Always feel much better when I have worked it out of my system. Or you can try this: http://www.weplaypaintball.com/Prices.html - goddamn fun.

If exercise is not your cup of tea, you can try singing shouty songs in K-box? Find kakis to play majong? Go prawning? Play pool/go bowling? Pick up a musical instrument? Play chess? Tonnes of other wholesome stuff to do instead of destroying your liver.

That said, its your call. Take care.
I strongly agree. Have lots of sex, it is both physical and mental and you can get spiritual freedom from all your troubles.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 26-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
I strongly agree. Have lots of sex, it is both physical and mental and you can get spiritual freedom from all your troubles.
Kanasai. .
Old 27-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

听你说什么我都很快乐
接近你连影子都微笑着
几千只纸鹤你都耐心地陪着我折
却怎么都折不掉那道无形的隔阂
越懂你陪着你就越寂寞
灵魂那么美我却碰不得
感觉再炽热也不能让飞蛾去扑火
靠近你的梦难道就能不是我
好朋友只是朋友 还是朋友
不能够占有
好朋友疯狂以后