The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by betathong View Post
Saw your thread and reminded myself of the time I fell in love a FL.

They will treat you as their ATM, buy branded goods for her and family member.

Father got cheated of money, you have to help pay his debts.

Now I am broke and she is gone.

Bros, take heed of TS advice.
Short and sweet reply.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15132 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I think the apt terms for these relationships should be ex- fb, the ex wl/fl

Always remember they are PROS- as in "PRO"STITUTE

So enjoy the fuck, feel like a man, with the GFE, the moaning like a AV Star,

pay like a man should for borrowing her body and move on.

The thing I realise after dating one of them is, it takes a certain person to be

able to bring themselves to do this kind of work, willingly in singapore, as

singaporeans, because its the land of opportunity if you work hard. But if you

take your gender as a short cut to materialistic living, then you sell your

body, soul and pride in exchange for money.

Can you accept this person as your equal even after they quit?

I have to say honestly, I am not the bigger man in this aspect. Thats why we broke up
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
betathong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

To add further:

I had my fair share of having FL for a girl friend. The sex is definitely great but the question is whether you can accept her for who she is. If you cannot than better not step inside. Run away or pay for it when you need it.

If she does not work and you are paying for her rent, food, and everything, then you must have deep pockets like example ferrari owners who can pay S$5K a month for her allowance. That does not include buying things like rolex, channel, LV.

If you cannot maintain her lifestyle, then better not get involved. The price is too much to pay.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros,

To add further:

I had my fair share of having FL for a girl friend. The sex is definitely great but the question is whether you can accept her for who she is. If you cannot than better not step inside. Run away or pay for it when you need it.

If she does not work and you are paying for her rent, food, and everything, then you must have deep pockets like example ferrari owners who can pay S$5K a month for her allowance. That does not include buying things like rolex, channel, LV.

If you cannot maintain her lifestyle, then better not get involved. The price is too much to pay.
Still is a transaction... 5k if for young syt is quite a fair deal... anything above 12k is overpriced and above market rate...

But do aware that keeping a mistress, is an exclusive transaction doesn't means you own her life, she still have the freedom to hangout with friends except to stop working as per transaction... and she also needs to know there is no love involved..

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 12-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Great post,bro. They're rarely worth the effort. Most of them use men the same way we use their pussies. Guy A for puppy love who does her bidding and menial stuff, Guy B as the ATM, Guy C wild stallion for hot sex etc Then their gambling, drinking habits will start creeping into the picture. Once you get the entire picture you'll realise its just trash you're dealing with after you filter away the sex. And even for the sex, you'll be paying for it in one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Just to share with the bros,

My advice, never "fall" in love with a WL, FL, fall in lust- okay. Screw the hell out of her, keep your wallet tight, and dont ever give up on anything.

All relationships are selfish, you want something, so does she. She wouldnt be thinking whether its too much to do this or that, so dont come down hard on yourself to treat her as a FL.

Never fall in love with a FL, WL, ex or not.
Old 13-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
yunnamhaircare, Is it true that before one want to fall in love with FLs, (beside money) one must have a fabulous hair with herbal treatment?
LOL .. his "Hitman" avatar and his nick kinda contradicts kekeke
Old 13-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting points made tho ... bottom line is EVERYONE is different ... that's why some are long tall short thick hung loaded thick skinned and what not ... same as the woman who is your F/L-gf , current gf, wife, FB, fling, SIL what not ... what applies for you might not apply for others ... just go in with your eyes open if you want to walk on the other side ... everything's been said and its' all written on the forum countless times ... it works for some but may not work for you.

We all just have to be tolerant and agree to disagree ... Yes ?
Old 13-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
betathong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
But do aware that keeping a mistress, is an exclusive transaction doesn't means you own her life,
Point noted. Sometimes difficult not to involve love (from the guy side) when I keep on bonking her. sigh
Old 13-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Point noted. Sometimes difficult not to involve love (from the guy side) when I keep on bonking her. sigh
If a guy keep bonking a girl may end up loving her......why a fl who keep bonking a particular customer won't fall for him??
Old 13-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if the person that is bonking the fl has no other options. then he will "fall in love" with the fl. If he has plenty of options, he will be able to see that this is just one of the many of the options that he has, whether it is sugarbabe, fl, fb or any other fanciful name man comes out with.

whether the fl is rich or poor is irrelevant. because the person should only be concern that he is rich, and he has no time to concern if the other person is rich or poor. and in order that he continue to be rich, he knows exactly how much to spend on the girl that is within comfortable range, and no circumstances or bullshit will change that. He will set for himself a threshold and if the fl exceed that threshold she becomes a liability to him, and he will terminate the relationship with the fl. but its easier said than done, because in the first place u are suppose to FnF with the FL, not date her.

This whole thing needs alot of self control & mental strength.
Old 13-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

拿得起放得下 - Must have strong Mental Fortitude as aptly described by hotstuffM8 kekeke
Old 13-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
If a guy keep bonking a girl may end up loving her......why a fl who keep bonking a particular customer won't fall for him??
For a guy to keep having sex with a same girl (F/L or not), it doesn't mean he loves her or will end up loving her ... He could just be loving the sex and nothing else.

For a F/L, whatever reasons she's doing what she's doing is most likely becoz she's doing it for the $$$. Cash cow don't milk then what ?

But 2 sides to a coin lah ... have fun trying to figure out how the mind of a F/L works ...

Like Apo said ... in the first place u are suppose to FnF(F^#K & FORGET) with the FL, not date her. IF you happen to be in the case of ShadowWarrior/Betathong/Yunnamhaircare (maybe there are enough members to form AA support group - Hi my name is XXX, I have fallen head over heels for a F/L-W/L) ... then honestly gauge what's your threshold and if it exceeds, be prepared to stop and let go. Or else don't play with fire - at all.
Old 13-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
TS actually given good advice if you look at them seriously. Comparing to the usual standard advice that fellow bros here give, this one quite new in perspective.

my 2 sperms worth
Only 2 sperms ??? kekeke 2 sides to a coin and it's good to compare notes.
Old 13-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Great post,bro. They're rarely worth the effort. Most of them use men the same way we use their pussies. Guy A for puppy love who does her bidding and menial stuff, Guy B as the ATM, Guy C wild stallion for hot sex etc Then their gambling, drinking habits will start creeping into the picture. Once you get the entire picture you'll realise its just trash you're dealing with after you filter away the sex. And even for the sex, you'll be paying for it in one way or another.
It's only sex, sex and sex the main the reason we go chiong... emotional needs can be meet eslewhere like your family, school friends.. dates with colleagues..

Quote:
Love from sex is not love, is call high like drugs... is a positive feeling. there are many drugs to feel high.. if u not strong enough then stay away frm rtf..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Cos the fl has options, you dont have.. you keep finding the same one and upz the mountains..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
if the person that is bonking the fl has no other options. then he will "fall in love" with the fl. If he has plenty of options, he will be able to see that this is just one of the many of the options that he has, whether it is sugarbabe, fl, fb or any other fanciful name man comes out with.

whether the fl is rich or poor is irrelevant. because the person should only be concern that he is rich, and he has no time to concern if the other person is rich or poor. and in order that he continue to be rich, he knows exactly how much to spend on the girl that is within comfortable range, and no circumstances or bullshit will change that. He will set for himself a threshold and if the fl exceed that threshold she becomes a liability to him, and he will terminate the relationship with the fl. but its easier said than done, because in the first place u are suppose to FnF with the FL, not date her.

This whole thing needs alot of self control & mental strength.
Very good piece of advice...

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinM View Post
I'm surprised someone would want a treatment that promotes hair Growth
When you start losing yours (menopause / stress / unhealthy diet / too much rough sex), you'll appreciate that there's someone out there who can give you a heads up and a hair-raising experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinM View Post
How sad is it to be setting so many rules to the one who sleeps beside u every night.
It isn't sad ... it's just practical and honestly it clears up any future "disappointments". You have standards for the type of guy you want as a boyfriend/husband right ? Don't you ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1