The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
hi bro

maybe you can get married with her first to certify that both of you are officially married. Honestly speaking, ica is very wary of foreigners going in and out of Singapore too often. Max numbers of entries is perhaps 2 as they are allowed a stay of 30 days.

For application of PR, it will be difficult to do so as she's not contributing any cpf in Singapore but what you can do after getting married is to apply a long term visit pass for her which will only be valid for a year. But once all these has been successful, she can look for a job and contribute cpf along the way which in years to come, she will be able to get her PR status.

I do see Thai ladies having the PR status. It's possible. But first you have to get married with her and there will be a marriage certificate of proof.

This is just a suggestion you might want to consider.

Perhaps more bros here who are much familiar can advise bro TS.

To make things easier for yourself, DECLARE that you want singapore citizenship. Your file will be marked and all your SVP, PR applications will be fast-tracked as this government wants new citizens badly. just make sure you have no adverse records and enough money in your CPF / bank accounts.
Old 25-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Sorry for off-topic,need bros advise here.Lets say a thai gal was caught here in SG for drug-related offences,may i know if she'll be allowed back here again and the duration of any ban if there's any?Or if she's being caught for being an FL here?Whats the repercussions?Appreciate your kind advises,thanks alot!
Old 25-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Sorry for off-topic,need bros advise here.Lets say a thai gal was caught here in SG for drug-related offences,may i know if she'll be allowed back here again and the duration of any ban if there's any?Or if she's being caught for being an FL here?Whats the repercussions?Appreciate your kind advises,thanks alot!

Pak P believes it's Lifetime Ban
Old 25-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry for off-topic,need bros advise here.
Should be "Need brothers ADVICE here.".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
Seeking assistance from your MP/Minister does not mean that your case will be favourable. On the contrary, it may have adverse effect instead.

When an appeal from the MP / Minister is received, the file is pulled and tagged and be monitored closely. Details are scrutinised and background checks are done more thoroughly thru overt and covert means. More often than not, negative information turns up that does not help the appellant's case. If any shit or dirt is found, MP /Minister oso dun want the appeal to succeed.

In a normal case, the officer will just browse thru the file and stamp according to the tabulated guideline (There is SOP guideline to follow). No officer in his right mind wants to do extra work and koret here koret there. But no choice if appeal letter comes in.

So bros dun think see MP / Minister for assistance will make your case stronger. It will only make the case officer tulan and koret all your shit.
I agree with this bro...but if nothing to hide...with all the prerequisites met...MP letter can enhanced the chance of faster approval...dun forget you are his voter and he should help you...MP oso likes to see new voters and get to know them...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The ban can be from 3 years to life ban...for drug related offences...

Caught for illegal whoring...ban for minimum or 3 years..

All these are at ICA discretion...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Really? I didn't know there is this cycle. So you're saying the cycle is around 60 days? Hmm when she enters Singapore again, it will be slightly less than 60days...crap....
Old 25-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
There is a tabulated formula for approval of SVP / LTSVP that is used by the ICA officers. They cannot suka suka give approval for Xx number of days. There is a limit to the total sum of days that a visitor from XX country is allowed to stay in singapore. Once the limit is used up, sorry you have to wait for the next cycle to start again (usually after 60 days).
I see..I didn't know there's a formula.... Crap... It will be slightly less than 60 days when she enters again...
Old 25-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
66cccc66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy66cccc66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

like a bro mentioned,the next best chance is to go and see your MP about it.
do not let them earn their salary so easily,give them some work to do.

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.

Old 25-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Wah suddenly so many ICA experts here; I got a question to ask

If a "legal WL" came to work here on a fake passport (bought), finished her tour of duty and already gone back home, what is the best advi_e for her to cum visit here again for social visits after the X-years ban is over?

a) continue to use that fake passport? (because if kenna finger-print checked it'll tally)
b) use the real passport but declare in the white card that she has been in Sg under another passport?
c) use the real passport but do not declare, hopefully finger-prints will not be checked?
d) ???

What I know is that these WL got all their 10 finger prints recorded at some point in time.

Me got tiraks having such issues and sick of travelling to visit them lah. Just dun wan them to risk ending up in jail :P
Old 26-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Wah suddenly so many ICA experts here; I got a question to ask

If a "legal WL" came to work here on a fake passport (bought), finished her tour of duty and already gone back home, what is the best advi_e for her to cum visit here again for social visits after the X-years ban is over?
Good one Mas goodpartner blanking out he "S" or "V"
Old 26-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Need brothers ADVICE here.".

"Advise" is a verb.
In Indonesia NO nouns or verbs it's ADVIS
Old 26-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The ban can be from 3 years to life ban...for drug related offences...

Caught for illegal whoring...ban for minimum or 3 years..

All these are at ICA discretion...
Appreciated yur kind reply bro.Does that mean if she got caught for drug offences or vice activities,she will be deported back or still have to serve a jail sentence here?Any other kind bros have any comments pls?Asking on behalf of a concerned good buddy of mine
Old 27-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Appreciated yur kind reply bro.Does that mean if she got caught for drug offences or vice activities,she will be deported back or still have to serve a jail sentence here?Any other kind bros have any comments pls?Asking on behalf of a concerned good buddy of mine
She will be deported if only drug consumption. Trafficking is different matter altogether..... definitely jail sentence and even gantung if exceeded limit.
Old 27-04-2010, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
Really? I didn't know there is this cycle. So you're saying the cycle is around 60 days? Hmm when she enters Singapore again, it will be slightly less than 60days...crap....
bro, dun be confused... the 60 days break is calculated as in eg.-

Ms XT from ABC country comes to Singapore on 01.01.2010.
Nationals from ABC country are allowed to stay in SGP for max 90 days out of every 180 days (1 cycle). She is given 14 days.... then she leaves and return and is given another xx days or x days and leaves again and return..... this keep repeating until she reaches 90 days total.

Ms XT upon her 1st arrival on 01.01.2010..... her cycle finishes on 30.06.2010..... but let's say she consumed her limit of 90 days by 27.04.2010 and has to leave SGP....... her next cycle does not begin on 27.06.2010 (60 days break)..... but will begin on 01.07.2010 (after the end of the previous cycle which)..... so in this scenario Ms XT has to stay away for more than 60 days.

Let's say Ms XT consumed her limit of 90 days on 15.06.2010.... then she can only come in after 15.08.2010 (60 days break from her last departure)..... so in this scenario her new cycle begins on 15.08.2010.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1