The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivalve View Post

This thread should be a sticky... quite epic XD

(BTW, i know i bo liao) LOL
This thread has been a sticky since the day it was started. Time to get your eyesight checked again.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-01-2010, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rodding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I don't hate whores any more than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.

Whoring is simply one of the many professions for which there is worldwide demand.

However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers in exchange for money obviously lacks self respect and has low self esteem.. flaws that are simply not desirable in a wife. The majority of whores lead double lives and if they're willing to hide the truth from their family while they sell their bodies, they'll have no qualms with lying through their teeth when they enter into a relationship.

Treat a whore as you would treat any other professional or tradesperson you deal with and all will be well.
Fully ageed!
A whore is a whore by any other name.Treat them like one.
1)Fcuk
2)Pay
3)Fcuk off
Old 20-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

a whore, is someone selling sex for money. whoremonger is the one tat paid for the sex.

is sex, enjoying the process of sexual intercourse, is wat we really ask for?

or is the emotion attach to sex, the feeling of wanting to be loved, is wat we are really seeking after?

for me, i enjoy the feeling of getting to love her.

so, i bonk, pay, love, bonk for free and forget.
Old 24-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldman3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
No need to write a thesis. I can just summarise for u:

Camp A
Whores are whores. Treat them like a public toilet. Fark them and go back to your wife, family, etc and pretend nothing happened. If u empathise with them, you could end up hurt/cheated/being a loser etc.

Camp B
Whores are human, too. Given a chance/money/opportunity/advise/etc, they might consider doing something else (SOME, not all). Frankly speaking, I have yet to interview a whore who is happy with what she is doing. Being an eternal optimist, I belong in this camp and I will make no apologies for it.

However, I do offer my sincerest apologies to all if I have given the impression that I am trying to act smart, sound like a saviour, hypocrite, deceitful etc etc. I am human, like everyone else. And I have fallen a few times, too. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to disclose more abt what I do and why I have such close "contacts" with whores although I am not a paying customer.
This discussion is very intellectual and interesting.

I personally feel that most of Camp A cannot be saved. They will remain whores and worst still lie and cheat and using the baiting process to get the clients to feel they can be saved. Whoring is mankind's oldest profession and this will remain for a long long time.

For Camp B we assume that these are FL and not forced into prositution and it is a agreed commercial transaction for the services rendered with no middleman. This group could perhaps be lured into prositution and finds that it is relatively easy money and as soon as they find alternatives, they want to get out. Some will not and hence end up in Camp A.

Both camps are opened to provide long term services (mistressing) as long as the terms and conditions are agreeable. An Chinese emperor concubine has previously agreed to serve with other concubines in return for privileges in the emperor's court. A mistress cannot have a sustainable "career" since there will be competition from other syt.

For guys who hormones call them to let off stream, Camp A is a perfect match. No complications and everyone is happy. Some men just want more than a F&F. A little intimacy heightened the experience. Along the way if some of these FL can be saved, why not.

my 2 cents.
Old 26-01-2010, 03:31 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

There is no camp A & B.
Old 26-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BlackerKnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post

For guys who hormones call them to let off stream, Camp A is a perfect match. No complications and everyone is happy. Some men just want more than a F&F. A little intimacy heightened the experience. Along the way if some of these FL can be saved, why not.
Bro think you some how misunderstood the bro you were quoting.

Read carefully and you see the bro not talking about demographic of hookers and there being 2 group of whores out there label A and B.

Rather what he saying is that cheongsters can take 2 diff perspective when it comes to broads that he call A and B. So not about the kways but about us the punters.

Anyway kways and cheongsters are a diverse lot. Just coz u so call Camp A dont mean you slap broads around or dont pay them full. And just coz u Camp B oso not necessary you golden heart prince charming with no agenda. Similarly kways are a diverse lot like their motivation oso so wouldn't say they can so easy be seperated into A) ALWAYS WILL BE WHORE !!! and B) great wife and mother material waiting to be save so can come out of closet kind.

Anyway if whore need to be 'save' mean you think kio kway is very wrong in some way. If you want to be hero and send hookers down the right path why engage a whore first leh?

Logic not right mah.

Really hor kio kway and hooker scene a bit complicated. Better leave to social worker, tak cheh kia and our nanny .gov or its counterparts to TCSS.

Act hero or superman or like jesus whatz the point tio bo?

As a punter if you cheong the scene (here in Sinkie la of coz places like Cambodia or Phil will be diff) for long enough and talk to enough hookers enough to see thru the SOP wayang and BS what do you honestly think is the truth?? If we talk about the usual familiar kind of PRC whores that initiate KC traps you really really think so call poor circumstance cum sob story and like to go LV and Gucci shopping can match and add up meh??

Most hookers we meet here in whatever guise had and still have a choice. If they want to complain open leg for payment is sell dignity and trade self respect and that they need "saving" or got no choice then they jolly well better stop lying and take responsibility for their own decision.

AS for cheongster who think they are white knight better check your rear view mirror to see if tio KC in the bad way when you want to 'rescue' whores. Okay if you are player who is after GFE but can tell crap and lies from truth but if not is really 99% case tio con liao.

And really lor if all of us want to be kind hearted let us all give it to people who no doubt need help one leh. Whether it's ren ci hospital patients or haiti quake victim really got people out there need help one la!

Give your charity and love to the right people instead of being hypocrite and pretend you are some 'lover' turn hero to a whore (reality you are just chye tow tio chop!!)and then still want to pat your own shoulder and say well done. Si mi? That is just nonsense lor.
Old 27-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackerKnighter View Post
...Give your charity and love to the right people instead of being hypocrite and pretend you are some 'lover' turn hero to a whore (reality you are just chye tow tio chop!!)and then still want to pat your own shoulder and say well done. Si mi? That is just nonsense lor.
so much BS but the above quote is good.
Old 27-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa bro blackerknighter, ur posts getting more and more chim liao hor, almost catch no ball ...kekeke u read on the streets ha? anyway wat u said is true la, but those who kenna gong tao wont listen one la... hehehe
Old 27-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BlackerKnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got chim meh Bro JX?

Last time streets on weekend u remember b4 LHWB and SMRB wat paper the mah pi poh sell anot? kekekeke

Times change and maybe people all soft want to make everything romantic this and that. Still kio kway think buy real love and 'saved' a life onli can wish them gd luck lor.

I agree that maybe all these threads no use one. Give 20 yrs u think won't have tio kong tow bros come here and post sob story meh. Even if they hear all this story they still think they hero and special lah......... No one can say lor.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....I agree that maybe all these threads no use one. Give 20 yrs u think won't have tio kong tow bros come here and post sob story meh. Even if they hear all this story they still think they hero and special lah......... No one can say lor.
Thread useful or not, I got no comment. However, 20 years later, when our grand bros comes into this ancient forum, they must really dig out your postings to learn ancient wisdom

I have always enjoy reading your power posts.
Old 28-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Thread useful or not, I got no comment. However, 20 years later, when our grand bros comes into this ancient forum, they must really dig out your postings to learn ancient wisdom

I have always enjoy reading your power posts.
100 yrs later, they found a harddisk and they plug in and see wat is store inside and they found this forum backup. truly, sam elders' wisdom!
Old 29-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got chim meh Bro JX?

Last time streets on weekend u remember b4 LHWB and SMRB wat paper the mah pi poh sell anot? kekekeke

Times change and maybe people all soft want to make everything romantic this and that. Still kio kway think buy real love and 'saved' a life onli can wish them gd luck lor.

I agree that maybe all these threads no use one. Give 20 yrs u think won't have tio kong tow bros come here and post sob story meh. Even if they hear all this story they still think they hero and special lah......... No one can say lor.
hehehe, tats the ugly truth about ppl la, know the outcome liao, but kan si lang tee kee lor kekeke but its part of life, nv go thru it cant be satisfied ma tio bo, every sexperience counts, be it sweet or bitter
Old 29-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you consider whoring a folly, you shouldn't be patronising them in the first place. Whoring would disappear overnight if there were no willing clients.
This statement is well said indeed but just hard to realise.... it's just like asking chinese not to eat sharkfin then people wun kill sharks as with the numerous other analogies...
Old 14-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Star Cruiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStar Cruiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just follow the simplest rule of all, play and fuck off and of course to pay !!! hehe
Old 24-04-2010, 06:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lermit98 is Cool - loads of Potential

I would say prostitutes are useful because men need sex. they need sex for many reasons, some are because they are bastards and hate women, but I believe that is the minority. Alot of men want an escape from stressful lives, you wife may not be interested in taking care of your sexual needs, cos she is selfish, or feels like she can use sex to ransom you. therefore you can just pay for this service.... its like a good foot massage!

If wives take care of men like prostitutes take care of men, listen to their needs sexually and fuck them properly, no man will ever go to a prostitute thankfully for the industry, women are not so perfect.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1