The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

That's for me to know, for you to find out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I'm just curious, how you "save" them???

In the 1st place, what makes u think I patronise them? Just 'cos I am in this forum? Does that mean YOU patronise them, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you consider whoring a folly, you shouldn't be patronising them in the first place.
Would war disappear overnight if there were no willing soldiers? Would AIDS disappear if there were no gays? Would killing stop if there were no hatred? The thoughts about whether something or another would happen IF... can go on for eternity but there will still be no satisfactory answers. Because life is not black and white. How does one eradicate the world's oldest profession? Perhaps when someday men are born without dicks?

Quote:
Whoring would disappear overnight if there were no willing clients.
Old 15-10-2009, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuaKaTsua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
That's for me to know, for you to find out...

In the 1st place, what makes u think I patronise them? Just 'cos I am in this forum? Does that mean YOU patronise them, too?

Would war disappear overnight if there were no willing soldiers? Would AIDS disappear if there were no gays? Would killing stop if there were no hatred? The thoughts about whether something or another would happen IF... can go on for eternity but there will still be no satisfactory answers. Because life is not black and white. How does one eradicate the world's oldest profession? Perhaps when someday men are born without dicks?
BRO ahh, u make no sense la. For you to know and for rest of us to find out !?? Simi lah? Then you post for what leh? Just to Hao Lian !? You claim to be some WHORE savior den say more la..if not den boliao rite?

Oi Bludder, you check out your own posting history n the things you say so you say you got cheong kway or not? The rest of us not so blind or stoopid one oso mah. Y so defensive? Unless everything u tok just bullshiting lor. Normal pple where got know so much about hookers one la. Unless you a church person or social worker n i dun tink so how is it u so involved wif this scene? Mai Hao Siao leh.

I not ashamed to say i kio kway. But I oso not proud of it either. But kio kway also call charity, friendship or love is just nonsese. I feel strongly because i got a Kum Gong fren who tink like dat. Parents waste money bring up only to waste on whore and still think he buddha and saint to them. think he loves every single one hooker and they all love him back. Rubbish anot? Goondu la.

Stoopid is one ting but proud to be stoopid? Ego big only who do you tink you are wo? Who are you helping and putting on rite path? Brudder i tok of my fren only not you so u no offend but i can not stand peple who tink whoring is mercy relief. Joke is on them la.

If real Bill n Melinda help pple without strings is genuine people dat need help. Whores 99% fake sob story veri pitiful meh? Veri need anyone help meh? You want be saint or buddha better go take a better look at life la. Everyday life every min n sec lehh. There are people and animals (if you think animal cant feel or love, maybe you should see chimpanzee n gorilla n dolphin, i think they deserve and are capable of more genuine feeling than most whores) around every corner waiting for you to save, tio boh? Compassion must select for kway only meh?

Kio kway is just kio kway. You fuck, pay and forget. You don't stop to hear the REAL sob story of the ah pek crying in the coffee shop, the aunty who son kanna cheat by PRC or VN whore fry ur char Kway teow, the Bangla ah neh who clear your rubbish, the sibay cham kid in wherever plce who make shoe for you to walk around happy cheonging the kways who luff behind ur back so why pretend to be such a ho sim lan and pay so much attention to this woman ?

They have brains, hands and legs. And they have choices. Not my fault or anyone dat they end up open leg to sell. Right or wrong i or you n we is can not say. I must responsible for my choice to kio kway and kway must be responsible for choosing dis line oso mah. Blame the world why not they themself?

You are right. Life is not black and white nor easy or straight. Den y bother with fake problems of con bitch and cheats? Why tok n shout like one solve international nuclear weapon issue or AIDs pblm when all you do is pay some money and tips to a bunch of dirty or not so dirty whores? Yes whore is human too but they really dont need special care concern or whatever mr savior has in mind
Old 15-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I'm just curious, how you "save" them???
You have been saving them for yourself.....
Old 16-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you consider whoring a folly, you shouldn't be patronising them in the first place. Whoring would disappear overnight if there were no willing clients.
Quote:
Your asking such a question is indirectly saying that the Sammyboy's statement is wrong. In this case, you are implying you don't patronise whores.

Actually I wanted to write a long post based on my observations after reading thru all your previous posts, etc, but then I think.... heck it.
You're just not worth it.

But then again, we need people like you to make this forum more interesting.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee
Old 16-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Whores are human, too.

I have "saved" a few whores and put them on the right path. They are now successful small business owners, financially independent etc etc.

The human capacity to love is limitless. That's what sets us apart from animals.
Hi saviour can save me too? I am not very broke and thinking of becoming fl.
Old 16-10-2009, 05:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HappyTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
1. All you need to know about any whore is how to contact her if you want a professional fuck. No other personal details should be sought. If they volunteer to tell you their life stories, tell them you are NOT interested.

2. There should be NO contact with whores beyond their professional capacity.

3. Whores are for fucking and that's it. They are NOT for loving or marrying. They are NOT dinner dates or persons you exchanging inane SMS messages with. They are NOT there for companionship or friendly chit chat after a fuck. Just fuck them and leave.

If you can't follow these simple rules, you should not be in this forum. If you do stick to the rules of engagement, I'll be able to close this section soon.
Words of Wisdom indeed... Important knowledge... Though I've not fuck whores before, it good to know these from the start.
Old 16-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTime View Post
Words of Wisdom indeed... Important knowledge... Though I've not fuck whores before, it good to know these from the start.
he is speaking frm experience. last time he kena cheated big time by wl that y now hate them so much
Old 17-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

I'll remember this 3 rules by hard. Thks for the reminder.
Old 18-10-2009, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuaKaTsua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Your asking such a question is indirectly saying that the Sammyboy's statement is wrong. In this case, you are implying you don't patronise whores.

Actually I wanted to write a long post based on my observations after reading thru all your previous posts, etc, but then I think.... heck it.
You're just not worth it.

But then again, we need people like you to make this forum more interesting.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee
Bro, this kind of Tua Lum Par Chwee Kong Lam Par Chow Song Ji Hong kia got many many in the forum. true dat no need waste time on boh liao kia.

Kana exposed liao so BO JI show up and clarify or Kong kor Si. You check out his post history so u oso nnoe. Ang Mo Kong only two word he have to know lor. LIAR n HYPOCRITE. dis kind people got no mirror meh? I is dont know la. Put kway on he say rite path but he oso cheongster so wat is rite n wrong? If he tink so evil why he kio kway eh? Tink he oso donno la. Maybe he tink he Lord ya sor or Kwan yin so got to "suffer" n kio kway to put them on rite path. Song boh, brother bill?

Too many bird tok pple here. Worse ting is other gin nah believe n follow them den want to start gu Kia whore defend club or simi they wan 2 call. Many case only jiedaosharen leh. Halffuck OKT oso call righteous brufdder hor!! U study u know lor. Go in2 forum only hao LIan dis or dat. Wat is there to follow? Tink kio kway lik soccer game need sir ferguson or buay kan benitez 2 plot n tink so much for wat? N still got follow-up charity ECA hor... similan !?!>??? Want to deduct from ur CPF monthly for whore fund in VN or PRC arh? can pay by GIRO nxt time?

Really Sng kway got many kind.......KTV , geylang, HFJ many many but all the same. Bro only want 2 score, si boh? Kanna the fuck dat is it mah. Rest is just bullshit la. N no need to kong Tsiao Way so hao lian got 4 or 5 or 10 or 100 whore u pick up as GF, mistress, Fb or wife or be saint theresa 2 oso useless , Tio boh?

Aiyah, mai kong liao la. Remember boss 3 rule n wont go wrong lor. Kway can save themself but can u save urself? Dont believe read dis section of forum n go cheo ka peng 100times 1st den u understand lor
Old 18-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you are typical Singaporean man
Must be the same batch of NS as me..the hokkien peng.
Old 18-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
he is speaking frm experience. last time he kena cheated big time by wl that y now hate them so much
I don't hate whores any more than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.

Whoring is simply one of the many professions for which there is worldwide demand.

However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers in exchange for money obviously lacks self respect and has low self esteem.. flaws that are simply not desirable in a wife. The majority of whores lead double lives and if they're willing to hide the truth from their family while they sell their bodies, they'll have no qualms with lying through their teeth when they enter into a relationship.

Treat a whore as you would treat any other professional or tradesperson you deal with and all will be well.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
I don't hate whores anymore than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.
.................................................. .................
However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers......................................... .............
Hi esteemed bro Sam,

Well said bro. Very good advice too.

Unfortunately, in life, nothing is completely black n white.

But who are whores n who are not?

1) If a rich 69 yo towkay adds a pretty 18 yo virgin gal to his collection of concubines, is the gal a whore?

2) If a pretty 19 yo PRC student accepts my very generous offer to become my mistress for a yr, is she a whore? Supposing she only had one previous BF in China n has never done whoring...btw she is not a stranger to me as I hv pursued her for many months.

3) What abt a pretty 19 yo local gal who is loose n sleeps w/ whoever buys her expensive dinner n expensive gifts? Is she not a whore?

4) If a pretty OL submits to her superior's sexual advances in order to keep her job, is she not a whore?

Lastly, I'm reminded of the following quotes:

"Marriage is for women the commonest mode of livelihood, and the total amount of undesired sex endured by women is probably greater in marriage than in prostitution." --- Betrand Russell

"The women who take husbands not out of love but out of greed, to get their bills paid, to get a fine house and clothes and jewels; the women who marry to get out of a tiresome job, or to get away from disagreeable relatives, or to avoid being called an old maid -- these are whores in everything but name. The only difference between them and my girls is that my girls gave a man his money's worth." --- Polly Adler

Ths for reading n hv a good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Unfortunately, in life, nothing is completely black n white.

But who are whores n who are not?
While it is true that there are many shades of grey, the fact remains that when it comes to discussions in this section, there is little doubt that 99% girls in question are whores through and through.

When it comes to choosing a mate, there myriads of reasons why women make the choice they do. Mistresses who are paid are simply whores who have been hired on leasehold basis rather than by the hour. There is little doubt as to which end of the spectrum they belong.

On the other hand, women who choose mates based on their wealth rather than an emotional attraction could be described as being "prudent".

At the end of the day, everyone needs to realise that brothels, bars, lounges, backstreets and websites such as this one are not good hunting grounds when looking for a wife. Those who want good wife material should do social and charity work and meet members of the opposite sex who do the same. Chances of meeting an honest, loyal, wholesome and loving partner are a hell of lot higher.

A wife isn't just a sex object. A wife will soon be the mother of your children and eventually a grandmother to your grandchildren. Girls need to be judged from a much broader perspective when it comes to choosing a spouse.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 20-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
While it is true that there are many shades of grey.........................
When it comes to choosing a mate, there myriads of reasons why women make the choice they do. Mistresses who are paid are simply whores who have been hired on leasehold basis rather than by the hour...................

On the other hand, women who choose mates based on their wealth rather than an emotional attraction could be described as being "prudent".
.................................................. .................................................. .Those who want good wife material should do social and charity work and meet members of the opposite sex who do the same. Chances of meeting an honest, loyal, wholesome and loving partner are a hell of lot higher.

A wife isn't just a sex object. A wife will soon be the mother of your children and eventually a grandmother to your grandchildren............................
Hi esteemed bro Sam,

You arguments against looking for a spouse among gals who work in the nite scene r cogent, rational n persuasive. And ur rules to prevent any emotional attachment to them should be very effective.

But I'm NOT looking for a spouse. I'm just an old chi ko pek trying to find the prettiest n youngest gals as mistresses. I'm only interested in those who dun do whoring (using the narrow defintion).

According to u, "women who choose mates based on their wealth rather than an emotional attraction could be described as being "prudent." Perhaps 99% of PRC MMs should be considered prudent, hehehe.

A mistress is certainly a mate. Am I also considered prudent trying to keep young n pretty gals as my sex toys? Oh, dun worry, I promise not to get emotionally attached n I'm spending well within my means.

Ths n hv a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
A mistress is certainly a mate. Am I also considered prudent trying to keep young n pretty gals as my sex toys? Oh, dun worry, I promise not to get emotionally attached n I'm spending well within my means.

Ths n hv a great day!!
Why do you need a sex toy in the first place? Sex is a serious matter. It's not a game.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1