The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

1st June open and sure still got Bros will go.. look at FL dome 1... there are ppl still chionging man..
Old 30-05-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Harper29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share soda ctc? Thanks
Old 31-05-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share soda ctc. Tks
Old 03-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Soda will be working next week. Lol! Cannot take CB anymore
Wondering, did she start? How to contact her?
Old 03-06-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Wonder why the bro above sabo her.
Old 03-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
With this Covid19+, it probably change the massage scene. Many FL/ ML said they have no choice but to open on 1 June. Anyone dare to go?
I think there are people going to private condo where they do not need to scan.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
I think there are people going to private condo where they do not need to scan.
I totally agree with you. This lady said she opens since CB but no problem. Very secluded place and no security. One of the top huge tits ang pai who can pleasure your penis to the highest level. A good alternate to the legendary Soda.

https://samsforum.com/showthrea...ghlight=celine
Old 04-06-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
I totally agree with you. This lady said she opens since CB but no problem. Very secluded place and no security. One of the top huge tits ang pai who can pleasure your penis to the highest level. A good alternate to the legendary Soda.

Thanks bro for sharing. I always trust your recommendation. I still miss soda slow warmed oil hdly massage, but her price are always premium. Next I go for adele which is also as good.

I believe CB is over and the law is more relax.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Oh! She's okay? I though she kena caught from the news yesterday...
Old 04-06-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
HORNYOLDMAN is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can anyone share soda contact...
Old 04-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Thanks bro for sharing. I always trust your recommendation. I still miss soda slow warmed oil hdly massage, but her price are always premium. Next I go for adele which is also as good.

I believe CB is over and the law is more relax.
Can share Adele contact?
Old 04-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrider76 View Post
Oh! She's okay? I though she kena caught from the news yesterday...
Please la. Lol! She too solid for AV to catch her. Machiam like catch me if you can level.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Carcraze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Bro need a good massage. Can pls PM her contact?
Old 04-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcraze View Post
Bro need a good massage. Can pls PM her contact?
The link so big? U got so lazy to even click onto the link?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-06-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can share Adele contact?
I think best if you ask shittyass or sggems for her contact and her availbility. He's more willing to give you an accurate info. I also do realized her thread also gone and i have not contacted her in months.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread