The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipbroni View Post
Countryman bro- Her”husband” left her 7 years ago. And he apparently had another family at another province. And the reason why she is still with the current bf is bcos of family ties back at home. I myself also complicated to begin with, even before I know her. If only I met her after I have settled my complicated matters.. lol

Ps7432 bro- I wouldn’t put in so much effort to change her.. I told her max 1 more year for her to settle her issue with her current bf and her current work. I will also need about the same amount of time to settle my issues. after which then see lo.. lol.. if we’re meant to be we will be.. if not meant to be, forcing it to be will be meaningless and time wasting.
Don't totally believe in what they tell u, they'll only tell u what they want u to hear... If u say u yourself are already in a mess, the best is don't get into more mess. Go according to your logical rational thinking. Follow your head, not your heart!
Old 23-04-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555Lover View Post
Is it okay to have bf/gf relationship with a WL in geylang? I want to hear your opinions. Currently i am dating one of the WL in geylang and have been doing so for a few months now. No one have made me felt this feeling like the way she did. I was skeptical at first and was in a dilemma for awhile before making the decision to be her bf. We went out on multiple occasions and of course I don’t mind paying for her food. She did not ask for any money from me and the gifts i bought for her is solely from my own accord and she did not pressure me to do so. She would also occasionally buy gifts for me and even on one occasion, made chocolates for me on V-day hahahh. We have so much in common and can talk for hours on end. Some days she will call me after her work to check on me which i find it very sweet of her to do so. Is this love? I feel like it is, it feels familiar. She also flaunts me on FB, like posting pictures of us every now and then. But I can’t help but to think about all the other men she had to fuck due to her profession 😂 or/and if she’s texting someone else too. Those thoughts are at the back of my head and i will always try to view it differently.

I’m also thinking of the future too. What’s gonna happen to us after she finishes her contract? How will the long distance relationship affect us? Would really love to hear your thoughts and opinions about this. I’ve read a couple of post here and i must say that there’s alot of knowledgeable samsters here ahhaha
I had two bouts of encounters. During the time when they were making 16k and above per month, they will not ask you for money because they can earn themselves. I also received expensive gifts from them. Your presence enabled then to have a bit of something to look forward to instead of getting f by multiple strangers everyday. It is when they stop working then they would start asking you for maintenane. Some of them really want to be with you if you can prove that you can supoort them for a long time. No one would want to get back to tis line if they can right? Heard only of a few successful cases where the couple settled in JB since the wl cannot come back to singapore. In honest truth said, I cannot tahan them being f by others the moment I begin to fall in love with them. And thats the dangerous part. End of day we are the one losing.
Old 26-05-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555Lover View Post
Is it okay to have bf/gf relationship with a WL in geylang? I want to hear your opinions. Currently i am dating one of the WL in geylang and have been doing so for a few months now. No one have made me felt this feeling like the way she did. I was skeptical at first and was in a dilemma for awhile before making the decision to be her bf. We went out on multiple occasions and of course I don’t mind paying for her food. She did not ask for any money from me and the gifts i bought for her is solely from my own accord and she did not pressure me to do so. She would also occasionally buy gifts for me and even on one occasion, made chocolates for me on V-day hahahh. We have so much in common and can talk for hours on end. Some days she will call me after her work to check on me which i find it very sweet of her to do so. Is this love? I feel like it is, it feels familiar. She also flaunts me on FB, like posting pictures of us every now and then. But I can’t help but to think about all the other men she had to fuck due to her profession 😂 or/and if she’s texting someone else too. Those thoughts are at the back of my head and i will always try to view it differently.

I’m also thinking of the future too. What’s gonna happen to us after she finishes her contract? How will the long distance relationship affect us? Would really love to hear your thoughts and opinions about this. I’ve read a couple of post here and i must say that there’s alot of knowledgeable samsters here ahhaha
You've chosen a supremely difficult path, if you are dating a WL on a yellow card. She will never be able to register her marriage in Singapore and she is basically labelled as an undesirable immigrant after she finishes her work.

If I recall correctly, she will not be able to reside in Singapore after her work stint, under any kind of pass

I think she knows this already, I will be surprised if she does not know. Why don't you ask her what her thoughts are on your common future. It is best to face the truth earlier, rather than later. I do know of a very very small number of people who marry an ex-WL, but they all reside outside Singapore.

All the best, bro.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A relationship with a FL or ex FL always gonna be tough mentally..

This is from my experience

Used to be regular with this Thai whore from Geyl. We developed a liking for each other.. and on my part, that liking turned to a bit of affection towards her after awhile... Before me, she also had a some sort of a relationship with a local Uncle who was also her regular... He bought her $1000 gold at SK, lavished her with expensive restaurant meals, shoppings and sight seeing during her off days before he turned his attention on his other favourite whores at other houses... But as for me, I didn't indulge her.. The most I bought for her was a small gold chain costing me $160.. that one also bought at a pawnshop... She later gave it away to her auntie when she returned to her Issan home after quarreling with me 😅... also coz my gold is just cheap and small. 🙄... She returned back to Thailand after 2 years in Geylang.. at first life was good for her, since she already saved up abit during her Geylang stint.. and add to the fact that her regular customer that local Uncle I mentioned above, send her few hundreds every month for her expenses...we lost contact after she was angry with me for making a joke out of her so called Sin Sod amount if I wanted to marry her.. but I knew she was still working as a freelancer back in Isaan and at the same time helping out at her family land as a farmer.. but Whores will always be whores.. they are used to easy money.. so one year later she went full time being a whore again as she was raking in big debts.. and that silly Uncle still sent her money every month.. We résumed contact after a year , she told me to marry her if I'm ready 555... But she didn't know that I already knew she was deep in debts hence her gentle insistence for me to marry her... And I also knew of her many dark secrets, in fact she already has a local boyfriend but she didn't want to burden her new love with her debts and yet she's hoping some customer as a knight in shining armour help her in her debts..🙄... Look at how deceiving and manipulative sometimes these whores can be... We cut off all contacts for the 2nd time, and as much as I miss her, I thank my lucky stars that I'm not that stupid guy would be willing to marry a whore and settle all her debts for her... She has already forgotten about me, she didn't find me again, and pity to those silly guys who are still sending her monthly expenses every month.

My questions to anyone who wants a relationship with a whore or ex whore are...

1) will u be able to forget her past should u marry her one day? There will always be some lingering feelings, how thousands of men have fucked her, CIM in her mouth, so on....

2) Will she change her ways? Will money still be a motivation factor for her? Most whores love money.. No money no honey...once your money dries up, will she still be there for u?

3) If she's still working as a whore, and you're having a relationship with her, can u tahan the mental pain of knowing your GF is being fucked by tens of men every day, every night while you're in Singapore and she's back home working as a pros? I know of one local guy whose GF is working as a freelancer once she went back Thailand.. this girl used to work same house as my former Thai whore. The chap sends her at least 1K every month , and also gave his permission for his GF to work as a freelancer... Bloody hell I wonder, how can this guy sleep at night peacefully knowing his GF back in Thailand is sucking different dicks every day and night?

Whores will always be whores... I once asked this Thai whore when will money be enough for her?... She replied where can money be enough? .. 555

Sometimes we wish for a fairy tale ending when we have a relationship with a FL or ex FL... But sadly that only happens in movies.. I wish the best for any bro willing to take the plunge with a FL..
Old 01-06-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Many good advice from the bros out here.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

lots of good advice here for noob cheongsters to learn and old cheongsters to revise
Old 02-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Its naive to think a lady who is used to being pleasured by many dicks, wooed with gifts & dinners would actually give all that up for your one special dick.

This is the real game: Emotions can be managed but not controlled, no matter how good of a player you think you are. At some point in time , its likely to succumb & lose some. Just be mindful not to lose everything.

And really top grade girls do not even need to venture overseas, the local rich , smooth talkers would be swarming over them. So the reality is that most are just 2nd/3rd grade WLs. Throw in the tag along kid/ husband back home, think about it, is it worth the time & $?
Old 02-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Many good advice from the bros out here.
Upped u bro
Old 03-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
samsunite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Its naive to think a lady who is used to being pleasured by many dicks, wooed with gifts & dinners would actually give all that up for your one special dick.

This is the real game: Emotions can be managed but not controlled, no matter how good of a player you think you are. At some point in time , its likely to succumb & lose some. Just be mindful not to lose everything.

And really top grade girls do not even need to venture overseas, the local rich , smooth talkers would be swarming over them. So the reality is that most are just 2nd/3rd grade WLs. Throw in the tag along kid/ husband back home, think about it, is it worth the time & $?
Very true bro.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
A relationship with a FL or ex FL always gonna be tough mentally..

This is from my experience

but Whores will always be whores.. they are used to easy money.. so one year later she went full time being a whore again as she was raking in big debts.. and that silly Uncle still sent her money every month.. We résumed contact after a year , she told me to marry her if I'm ready 555... But she didn't know that I already knew she was deep in debts hence her gentle insistence for me to marry her... And I also knew of her many dark secrets, in fact she already has a local boyfriend but she didn't want to burden her new love with her debts and yet she's hoping some customer as a knight in shining armour help her in her debts..��... Look at how deceiving and manipulative sometimes these whores can be...

Whores will always be whores... I once asked this Thai whore when will money be enough for her?... She replied where can money be enough? .. 555

Sometimes we wish for a fairy tale ending when we have a relationship with a FL or ex FL... But sadly that only happens in movies.. I wish the best for any bro willing to take the plunge with a FL..
ur analysis about them matches my own (from my own experience, what some FL tell me, and other stories i've heard)... 95% don't bat an eye when lying. To them we are just some dumb fucks willing to give them what they ask for. While they keep a front that they love you and want to build this relationship, and what not, end of the day their actions speaks louder than words....

best is keep it casual, no money involved no matter what (can spend on them, but dont give money), know that they are used this this method of earning lots of money easily, and will not leave this occupation (there is no way of knowing unless they stay with you.)
Old 04-06-2020, 06:05 AM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...27-313006.html

Remember this case? My heart goes out to this man... Seems like he doted alot on his slut Bangkok wife... Not sure whether his then wife used to be a whore or not... But her shameless conduct is akin to a whore...
Old 04-06-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster

Modus operandi of a typical Thai working lady...

Claims to be single and alone but in actual fact she already has a local boyfriend and at the same time maintaining long distance relationships with so called boyfriends from Singapore, Korea, silly old Farangs. Their pussy really like 'United Nations'. Thai girl claims to be single so that foreign boyfriends would send them money every month. And part of that money being sent to her would go to her local lover too. You work hard in Singapore to help your Thai FL girl but your money goes to another guy. From what I observed, Thai girls would be meek when they're with their local boyfriend. But they would be a Tigress and demand so much from their foreign boyfriends. Thai lover not earning much, can't afford to buy them genuine Prada, can't help them financially, so their target would always be people like us who are duped by their clever GFE tactics. Rich Thai won't usually accept these kinds girls as their serious life partner. For them these girls are only for good paid fucks or for some as 2nd wife, mistresses. These well to do Thai guys also have face value. Usually the down trodden local guys would be willing to accept these kind of girls. And Thai whores won't burden their local lovers with their materialistic demands. There are good Thai girls still around. My friend married a nice girl matchmaked by his Thai colleague who used to be from the same village. But pls don't take a whore or an ex whore as a GF or worse as your wife.

Tell tale signs your GF used to be a whore or is a whore.

She has more than 500 so called friends and followers on her Facebook friend list. Observe her friend lists and her Facebook followers. If she has Farangs, Middle Eastern men, Ah Nehs, Banglas, Malaysian, Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese, high chances those guys are her past customers.

See her old photos. If there are old selfie pics of her in Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, that probably means she used to work at those countries before to sell her pussy and she was not there for a family holiday. ( I once asked a FL if she been to Korea before. She claimed No and she even said, she would love to go there one day. Then saw her old pics in her Line account posing selfies in the Korean snow. )

If she claims to be single, try to do some self investigation. Check her Facebook. Read the Facebook comments from her friends. Hopefully her Facebook account is public. These whores loves attention on social media so high probability they set their account as public. Sometimes you could uncover many hidden secrets even if their convo is in Thai. Use Google Translate. This is what I did when my Isaan ex Thai whore tried to persuade me to marry her. 'U ready u marry me lah' she once said to me. 555. I read all her friends comments and bullseye I uncovered her lies. Promised myself this, Even if I win Group 1 Toto one day, I will never ever going marry her. And recently a FL Dome 1 girl that I took also claimed to be single. Had the cheek telling me to go to Bangkok and meet up with her after Covid over. She said she will drive me all over Bangkok. Night time we hotel, we can fuck fuck she said. 555. I did a check on her Facebook, KNN she already has a boyfriend back in Roi Et and her guy even bought for her few jewelleries for her homecoming gifts. Glad I shot my load in her mouth before she went back home. I believe she's now already back in Thailand.

Sometimes the small head tends to overrule the big head.. this is where the downward spiral of our life begins. Let's be mentally strong Bros. Fuck and fuck off.

Last edited by Tiger149; 04-06-2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5541 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone of us can fall in love with any girl. Be it a legit gnd, your married colleague, your long lost friend, FL, WL, KTV girl, ML.. as long as you have a void in your heart that needs to be filled. Beyond sexual needs, we fall in love based on emotions, and everyone have different emotional needs. It can be a little gesture that touched u, a little effort that makes you appreciate them, or that little affection that grows on you.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Anyone of us can fall in love with any girl. Be it a legit gnd, your married colleague, your long lost friend, FL, WL, KTV girl, ML.. as long as you have a void in your heart that needs to be filled. Beyond sexual needs, we fall in love based on emotions, and everyone have different emotional needs. It can be a little gesture that touched u, a little effort that makes you appreciate them, or that little affection that grows on you.
U can fall in love with them but marrying them is another issue altogether...
Old 15-07-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Modus operandi of a typical Thai working lady...

Claims to be single and alone but in actual fact she already has a local boyfriend and at the same time maintaining long distance relationships with so called boyfriends from Singapore, Korea, silly old Farangs.

Sometimes the small head tends to overrule the big head.. this is where the downward spiral of our life begins. Let's be mentally strong Bros. Fuck and fuck off.
Thanks for your insights and can't help but to agree with your post. Many of us come to this segment of sbf because at some point in our life as chongsters, we will face a few times where we fall in love with a WL. I too also succumbed to this. I suspect some of us will come back once in a while to remind ourselves not to commit the mistake our entire heart and assets to a WL/FL.

Also like to share my story with other bros on sbf so that we can learn from each other. But mostly it is because I also need to grief abit... ahhah..

I too was recently in a relationship with a Geylang WL as well. I think it is because we really enjoyed having sex with each other. At times, she even offered to top up with her own money so that I can stay with her in the Geylang shop.

She claimed that she married her husband close to 10 years ago. Sad thing is her husband is a playboy, and never support family. So she went into this line to support her kids. Fast forward when she returned to Thailand, I searched through her line account and managed to find her tiktok and facebook account.

So guess what? Found out that actually she and her husband do maintain contact with each other, even during her stint in Geylang (I think the husband knows she work as a WL but still loves her). She also caught (by me) in a selfie picture of both herself and her husband, quite loving I must say.. so I checked the time stamp and realised the selfie was taken shortly after returning to Thailand (when I was in a relationship with her).

Rather than be furious with these WLs/FLs, if you put yourselves into their shoes, it is not surprising that they have lied to us (in this case, it is me). Some of them can be thought out logically:

1) Both wife and husband not earning enough money in Thailand as they are not so well educated. So wife has to sacrifice by becoming a WL. When come back to Thailand, wife want to secure foreign bfs' monthly support so as to continue to receive some decent pay

2) She also a player. Have husband, but also want to have r/s and sex with other men

3) Specific to my case, she already married her husband, but in her stint in GL, maybe, just maybe, she falls in love with me. But then all of us know that we can't even come close to be a decent bf/partner for the lady. As a female, she is looking for long term stability. If you can't be generous enough to provide a monthly allowance of at least SGD2k for her and her famiy, highly likely she would only treat you as one of her sources of income. That is the hard truth. Most most the WL/FLs do not have the skills or education to command a high pay. So they have no choice but to be practical. Why would they give their hearts to us if we can't give them a decent monthly allowance? We also can't be there for them emotionally as well. For me, I am not that rich to give that amount every month. Even If I am filty rich, I am not willing to give SGD2k a month to a WL (simply because you never know how greedy they can be, especially after seeing how much they earn in Geylang. Money can be better invsted elsewhere.

4) linked to the point 3. Thailand also place an importantance on face. The WL will sure be thinking... we singapore bros can't be there to take care of her elderly parents, neither can we be there to take care of her kids. I guess she would be embarassed to have us as a primary bf, especially in her parent's eyes.

5) We know that we should not commit seriously into a WL/FL. The same can be said about how these ladies view us. They know having a r/s with us is not a stable one.

For my story, I was lucky that at the point in time when I found out, my heart only hurt for a few hours. Heng ah... because we message each other less and less as months goes by. Initially, I was really depressed that she never message back for an entire day.

For those who is interested in how I responded to her: I recently showed her the selfie picture of both her and her husband. Told her that I am actually happy for her as she has someone who can take care of her kids, be there for her emotionally. I still haven't really gotten a sense if she is really a player, so I just told her I will definately message her when I am in Thailand, and we can meet up if she wants (as friends / FWB).

In short, there is just too much uncertainty and trust issues to be in a real relationship with ex-WL or ex-FL (see reasons above). After chionging for many years, and having your heart broken (hopefully it is only a couple of times), you realise that actually, it is a bliss to be in a normal relationship with a normal partner, and not a WL/FL. It can be a good Thai, a good Singapore lady, Malaysian for all i care.

Last edited by overboard; 15-07-2020 at 04:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1