The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
mbbs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbbs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Losing my mind

just be honest and with all the scientific evidence, risk of heterosexual transmission, especially the insertive party, is very low(about one in thousand). the prevalence of hiv in wl is about one quarter? so it's about 1 in 2500 u will get hiv. however, low risk doesn't mean no risk. if u raw everyday there's a high chance u will kena. bros who just raw once occasionally don't need to worry a lot and just get tested after one month with 4th gen kit!
take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi brother lorhmaikai, the risk of contracting hiv is very high specially if you raw fl as they are not subject to monthly routine health check up. If you want to raw, I suggest you go geylang legal house better. At least the wl goes for monthly routine health check up. If you are the regular in one of the prc house in geylang, with gift and tip, I am sure the prc wl will allowed you to raw her in a few months time subject to chemistry as well.
Old 25-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Perhaps your life has entered some sort of rut and you’re not sure how to get out of it.

Do you have close friends to talk to about it?
Old 21-04-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quit your guai kia and drugs thoughts. Just try to find a fk buddy or gf. Then you can safe to raw all you want, go for regular health check. In fact, girls might worry about STD more than us. They will lose life and the opportunity of working as FL anymore if anything were to goes wrong.
Old 21-04-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

Ten years ago when I was inside a hooker the condom broke and both of us didn't realise (we kept going till the end). She was ok with it and immediately ate a pill but I am still now scared if some kid will knock on my door one day/night.
Old 25-04-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol bro at threadstarter,

Sorry to hear that you are going for these risky behaviour. Yes indeed i suspect it stems from your high stress environment be it work or life. I understand this too because i was like you.

I started chionging first thai fl at 19. It was scary after the sex. I stopped after because it was too scary. It stem from loneliness.

I didn't feel a need to chiong fl until the month i was drafted into NS, the feeling of extreme loneliness, low self esteem because we are the lowest form of life. I had difficulty coping and there goes how my continuous chionging started until now.

Started work in high stress job. Frequently get cold turkey when i don't call FLs, my body will be shaking uncontrollably and feeling tired and wasting energy fighting the urge. I went to see psychiatrist and counsellor. Eventually they dropped me because they didn't deem my case as serious enough. I still go to sex when i was undergoing treatment.

I suggest you change your environment if you can, go for work with lesser stress and go for those dating agency find a partner, you may be at your wits end in looking for a partner. Government give sgd100 to paktor SDN. Money is nothing compared to finding a partner. I think finding a partner really helps.

Go to meet ladies actively and the hope of you meeting your significant others greatly reduce your urge to find fls.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 28-04-2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old 27-04-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
I suggest you change your environment if you can, go for work with lesser stress and go for those dating agency find a partner. Government give sgd100 to paktor SDN. Money is nothing compared to finding a partner.

Sales people abuse alcohol and drugs for a reason. THeir high stress work. Going to meet ladies actively and the hope of you meeting your significant others greatly reduce your urge to find fls.
Dun siao, no money how to struggle with life? And u can pick up a skill like adobe dreamweaver or related software, not easy to learn, however long run u can create a marketing poster to market ur product.

Since u are in sales, u already know how to identify ur customers, so why not pick a related software skill in the process?
Old 27-04-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai View Post
I don't know what came over me but these few months have been so fucked up that I started chionging again. The problem is, and I am ashamed of this, been asking FLs if I could raw them. Last month I managed to raw 3 different FLs and I am worried about my mental and physical health.

I used to be a guai kia, never drink never smoke but every year I seem to get more and more fucked up. First I picked up smoking, then Tinder/ Clubbing and now chionging. Raw some more.

Any bros out there got anything to recommend me to solve my issue? Maybe some hobbies or picking up religion? I am afraid that if this shit continues, I will either kena HIV/ AIDs or end up using drugs.
Fucking raw is the best enjoyment. Ignored rest of stupid comment, I know many people do raw but tell u raw is unsafe.

I raw all the time and I still healthy and alive.

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 28-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Fucking raw is the best enjoyment. Ignored rest of stupid comment, I know many people do raw but tell u raw is unsafe.

I raw all the time and I still healthy and alive.

Very likely immediately after shoot inside will feel guilty to the maximum. The girl will be scared also though she enjoyed the cum inside her vagina dripping out.

Ang pai okt and girls don't raw. Risk is much higher. But some people think the riskiest is the safest, and they still got STDs, who knows lol.

Advocate for don't raw.
It is like a virus, you don't know when you will get it. You will be scared shit afterwards and waste money and time go to check up. Lagi worse if your doctor is female singaporean doctor.

If you want raw try find a fixed fuck buddy from clubbing or siam diu or KTV if can or tabao a sugar baby. Or convert a FL into semi sugar baby.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 28-04-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Because you want to try new things, more thrilling experiences. It is the same for most of us, since then i always go for raw too, the small didi just takes over the head and the urge to inseminate them is too much, i try to get them pregnant before they head back home(FLs).
You are not losing your mind, its just a natural instinct to breed. Nothing beats cumming raw inside a pretty girl, asserting your power over her.

Last edited by Hoppip; 04-05-2020 at 06:45 AM.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

ok then everyone go raw everyone will get STDs
Old 02-06-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

ooo, so many replies but nobody post samster motto yet ah:

raw is war!!
Old 03-06-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
newnicky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

See a doctor