The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
With that amount, can go to G club and get some really fun night. Just a planning, maybe come back sg and go hunt for food better. Quite sick eating thai food here.
Ya when I am back, I only look for food and not entertainment.... too ex and boring.
Old 14-05-2012, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Javanoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya when I am back, I only look for food and not entertainment.... too ex and boring.
any guys that really go thailand lae kaojai kwaam bpen yuu there, won't even want to spend a single cent to fuck a woman here.

go there so many to buaya and free, why must pay.

really it-chaa you all, can live there long time.
i have to stuck here zou gu zou bei. sianz.

=( is nonteerak suteerak ? i m beli confuse oredi.
Old 14-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aren't the word 'I love you' is being use world wide. It's universal language, rest assure everyone will understand it.
By the way I'm just a newbie in thai scene.
ok guys.
seriously, i have a very serious question to ask and i been very shy to ask.

everytime phonesex and real-sex wif my ger, how do i ask her to say "fuck me pls" in thai ?

garoona ao chan hai noi na ka. lol~

how to say ah ? pls. teach me so i can ask her to say it .
Old 14-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javanoob View Post
ok guys.
seriously, i have a very serious question to ask and i been very shy to ask.

everytime phonesex and real-sex wif my ger, how do i ask her to say "fuck me pls" in thai ?

garoona ao chan hai noi na ka. lol~

how to say ah ? pls. teach me so i can ask her to say it .
When you talk to her, you talk to her in "pasa angrik", so why you want to talk to her in "pasa thai" if you want to have sex with her.

Don't you think she will think negative of you?

Who is suteerak? Isn't non and su is far different apart.
Old 14-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
When you talk to her, you talk to her in "pasa angrik", so why you want to talk to her in "pasa thai" if you want to have sex with her.

Don't you think she will think negative of you?

Who is suteerak? Isn't non and su is far different apart.
we phonesex in paasaa thai ma. she dont speak angrit too.
how ? and i think if she say "fuck me pls" in paa saa thai make me ngien maak gwaa ~

any idea how to say ?

--------

p.s. sorry for mistaken you for the wrong person.

^^
Old 08-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A few days ago I watched the National Geographic channel "Scam City Bangkok". A youngish, early 20s Thai girl, slim, short light brown hair, wearing braces, possibly 5.9/10 looks, dressed like an office lady was sitting alone at a roof top night spot in a quality hotel in Bangkok. A UK Caucasian man who was wearing a hidden camera approached her. She was open n willing. She said she was a University undergrad in Thailand. She was studying marketing. She spoke very bad English. The UK Caucasian man revealed dat he was doing a documentary. She admitted she has three Caucasian boyfriends. They don't know of the existence of each other. She was receiving money every month from each of them for her studies. A total of US$3400. She said they were trying to get her to stop meeting other men.

A Caucasian man who is an expat in Bangkok told the UK Caucasian man dat he knew a case where a Thai bar girl who married a Caucasian husband. She convinced him to buy a plot of land in Insan, Thailand. He also paid for the construction of her new house. But before work on the house was even started she had sold off the land. She then married two other Caucasian husbands, convinced them to buy her dat same plot of land n resold it two more times. Are these cases normal in Thailand? What about Thai wives in S'pore?
Old 11-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javanoob View Post
"fuck me pls" in paa saa thai
Some ways of saying:
1)you woke up my brother - ter pluk hai tuen nong chai
2)want to pay sister a visit - ya pai ha nong sao
3)go shower -pai ap nam
4)sex - yet (rude)
5)sex - ao gan
6)sex - phet
7)eat oyster - ya kin hoi

A lot of ways to say but these will be more than enough.
Old 24-04-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all

Wana pump up this thread as requested by some laojiao bros
Old 24-04-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of
Support!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Hi all

Wana pump up this thread as requested by some laojiao bros
Old 30-04-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
A few days ago I watched the National Geographic channel "Scam City Bangkok". A youngish, early 20s Thai girl, slim, short light brown hair, wearing braces, possibly 5.9/10 looks, dressed like an office lady was sitting alone at a roof top night spot in a quality hotel in Bangkok. A UK Caucasian man who was wearing a hidden camera approached her. She was open n willing. She said she was a University undergrad in Thailand. She was studying marketing. She spoke very bad English. The UK Caucasian man revealed dat he was doing a documentary. She admitted she has three Caucasian boyfriends. They don't know of the existence of each other. She was receiving money every month from each of them for her studies. A total of US$3400. She said they were trying to get her to stop meeting other men.

A Caucasian man who is an expat in Bangkok told the UK Caucasian man dat he knew a case where a Thai bar girl who married a Caucasian husband. She convinced him to buy a plot of land in Insan, Thailand. He also paid for the construction of her new house. But before work on the house was even started she had sold off the land. She then married two other Caucasian husbands, convinced them to buy her dat same plot of land n resold it two more times. Are these cases normal in Thailand? What about Thai wives in S'pore?
not every girl in thailand is like that.
you would encounter the same type of girls in your home country too.
the more experienced people would know what to spot.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

one of the longest living thread in the whole forum

wonder how's all the WLs i bonked doing now...
Old 06-06-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Marry a Thai girl by all means, but don't ever marry a former whore... There are still many good decent Thai girls , but those manipulative deceiving whores are the ones giving Thai women a bad international reputation..
Old 20-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance
Old 23-12-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Hi bros.. have some question to ask those lao Jiao here..

I’m 30 years old... working for 4 years earning 2.3k per Month...
married to a Thai girl ( working as a teacher in Thai government school) in Thailand..meaning in Thailand system im married but in Singapore I’m single..
I decided to bring my wife to Singapore to stay... she never enter Singapore before nor travel overseas basically never take plane before...

Question 1:
If I use Thai marriage cert ( translated to English and embassy of Singapore in Bangkok verified ) submit to ICA for long term pass. Is it easy or difficult to get the long term?
Anyone done it before and manage to get the long term pass?
Question 2:
If question 1 is difficult.. can I remarry in Singapore? Meaning marry to my Thai wife again and that a Singapore rom certificate to apply long term.. because I heard using Singapore rom cert is much easier...

Question 3:
How many bros here earn 2.3k per month and manage to get long term? I been hearing need 4K and above will be easier to pass...

Why I need long term.. moving into Singapore have a better life.. and I can apply 2 room bto too.

Thanks in advance
From experience and experiences of others, ICA will consider many things.
Basically narrows down to 1 most important aspect. Whether you got money or not.

1. Do you or does she own a property in sg?
2. Your income level. dont know about the 4k benchmark but i heard min is 3k gross income per month for your spouse to qualify for LTVP.
3. Does she have your baby? or pregnant with your kid now? If so, almost impossible not to get LTVP.
4. Your / her other sources of income & wealth level. Need furnish proof to ICA your bank account statements / proof of asset ownership. Overseas assets can be included.
5. Married for how many years already? The longer the time, the higher the chance, though it wont weigh a lot on the chances of approval.
6. Are you currently on any financial assistance?
7. How much income tax have you paid each year for the past 3 years?

regarding recognition of marriage in thailand by sg authorities. Its easier that you register the marriage with sg embassy in thailand as its easier for them to verify from there. Once sg embassy recognise, the systems here all auto update, not need to update the ones here again.
Old 24-12-2020, 07:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cenzizi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok.im really interested in thai girlfriends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1