The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Keeping a mistress in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The so-called "mistress" idea may be just an illusion, in the end. If you search using my nick, you would see many posts I made on the topic.

In the end, I found that she was also secretly arranging meet-ups with other ex-customers and even coming into Singapore and staying a few days at MBS without me knowing.

Her game was up, when I spotted that her luggage had flight stickers indicating she came to Singapore a couple of times (apparently to gamble, and also to fuck) with another ML. I checked her passport when she was sleeping, then confronted her and asked her to fuck off.

So yeah, bro Sammy is 100% correct. I never repeated the mistake after that experience. Lasted nearly 1.5 years, was good in the beginning but ultimately painful at the end.

I don't regret, though. An experience is valuable in itself, and a mistake is (usually) OK if you don't commit the same mistake twice
fully agree bro, up you

maybe you should create your own thread to share the experiences and lessons leant

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
fully agree bro, up you

maybe you should create your own thread to share the experiences and lessons leant
I did think about that. I actually kept a digital diary of our outings together in the 1.5 years. Bittersweet, when I re-read it.

I think it is best to keep these diaries private, at least that's my thinking for now. It has been nearly 5 years since things ended but she hasn't moved on that much in life - still spreading her legs for money so I hesitate in telling a story which may end up getting back to her.
Old 28-05-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The so-called "mistress" idea may be just an illusion, in the end. If you search using my nick, you would see many posts I made on the topic.

In the end, I found that she was also secretly arranging meet-ups with other ex-customers and even coming into Singapore and staying a few days at MBS without me knowing.

Her game was up, when I spotted that her luggage had flight stickers indicating she came to Singapore a couple of times (apparently to gamble, and also to fuck) with another ML. I checked her passport when she was sleeping, then confronted her and asked her to fuck off.

So yeah, bro Sammy is 100% correct. I never repeated the mistake after that experience. Lasted nearly 1.5 years, was good in the beginning but ultimately painful at the end.

I don't regret, though. An experience is valuable in itself, and a mistake is (usually) OK if you don't commit the same mistake twice
Bro, tks for sharing your experience in keeping a mistress in China.

Long distance relationship doesn't work. Even for a legally married couple

You should keep a mistress here in SG. It's much easier to monitor her movements n you can up her anytime you want.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

You should keep a mistress here in SG. It's much easier to monitor her movements n you can up her anytime you want.

Cheers!

Bro WB
absolutely true bro
Old 31-05-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Cheers!

Bro WB
Wise Words indeed bro WB,

So sorry I never had the chance to meet you in person before the lockdown started.

You're right that long-distance doesn't work in the end. I tried so hard to make our two worlds collide, but I guess what is meant to be separate, will always be separate.

I don't chase things that hard nowadays, I realize that what's mine won't run away from me and what isn't meant to be, will never stay no matter how hard I try.

Wish I knew that when I was younger, but I guess some of us have to learn certain lessons the hard way

Old 02-06-2020, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

agree, long distance relationship damn difficult.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
agree, long distance relationship damn difficult.
================================================== ======
100% agree, especially if shés a FL
its always the guy end up heart pain, wallet pain, brain pain, balls pain
Old 04-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Trtmeister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No need keep mistress la, just use those sb website damn no trouble... if boring liao just cut contact find new one haha somemore can choose flavour oso
Old 14-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trtmeister View Post
No need keep mistress la, just use those sb website damn no trouble... if boring liao just cut contact find new one haha somemore can choose flavour oso
which SB website, so good ma
Old 18-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long distance doesn't work

They will be unfaithful

And they will keep asking for money

No amount is enough for these gold-diggers
Old 18-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

this discussion is pointless, given there's no end in sight for the current pandemic, and no way to travel as before until dunno when
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1