The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
thinking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Voice in my head

Quote:
I will scroll through Facebook to look at my friends' happy families photos (especially now when a lot of them are on overseas holidays). To be frank, I envy them. They have achieved much in life which I never had - they have cars, careers, houses and happy spouses. I acknowledge that part of it stems from the glamorizing aspect of social media, where people post only the positive aspects of their lives. But even so, when I look at the happy photos of my friends with their spouses, I know that my wife and I don't can't even pretend to pose for such happy photos.
Sometimes I ask what motivates people to upload their happy moments on social media to show their distant acquiantance. Why broadcast their personal family gathering/ expensive overseas trips/ posh dinner occasion to friends whom they haven't spoken to since secondary school, colleagues from two jobs ago, the boss they didn't really like, and maybe even friends they've only met online (e.g. game/forum) but not in real life? Maybe to show off?

Sometimes it's the ones who show off the most that have the most to hide and are trying very hard to give the impression of the perfect family life/ career. I think we all face difficulties. Different people face different kinds. Some people think a lot and try hard to solve their difficulties. Some just accept difficulties. And some will deny and try to hide their difficulties. But we all have difficulties. There's a saying: even rich people have rich people problems.

There is some research that suggests that social media actually make their users unhappy as users are constantly comparing themselves to the picture-perfect content they see on social media. Some friends have sworn off social media. Noticed that the younger generation is turning away from FB to other kinds of social media.

All the best TS. Not easy situation. I think you're taking the right steps to talk about with people and professionals (those counselors). Don't lose heart. You probably not the only one with this kind of dead bedroom + wife issues.
Old 31-05-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Thanks for sharing your situation, bro. I hope things are better for you after treatment.

For me, I feel trapped and alone. There’s no way out besides death. Not actively seeking suicide although death seems like the only form of escape.

When the accusing voice in my head is too unbearable, I’ll shout a few times to drown out that voice.

I don’t know if it’s depression or not. How does one go about seeking treatment? What are the costs like?

My past failures will play in my mind sometimes. When it replayed i would instinctively sigh.

Last edited by nanahoriuchi; 31-05-2020 at 04:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1