The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Based on the stories I've heard so far from the friends who are married with the Viet and Thai girls.

I'd say they're more loving / house wifey material than the new generation of Lians and Strawberry girls that can't cook but on tao bao shopping 24/7.

Working ladies complaining to you about office politics / clique gossips.. having slight depression from stress and pressuring you with unrealistic holiday plans.

You know? The new generation "Strong lady" girls. It's good lah, but they have forgotten about keeping things equal in the relationship / household responsibilities etc

Finding a foreigner girl is not too bad after all.. just not this kind of ktv.. cannot check her phone or siam diu money farming ladies that might suddenly run back and ditch you. That one lan lan and cry also no one can help lol
Really depends on the girl u marry la..
For me, if given a choice i would marry a local girl. Local girl more financially independent and educated, more common topics and values and beliefs.

I
Old 11-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Do we have a statistic on the success stories of Singaporean male married to thai / Vietnam girls?
Old 13-03-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Do we have a statistic on the success stories of Singaporean male married to thai / Vietnam girls?
How do u define success? My wife is viet n our kid is almost 2 years old le.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Agree with this sentiment.

Local ladies in general simply cannot cut it when it comes to sex / looks compared to their Thai and Viet counterparts. Being in a sex forum, really that is what matters. They can't cook and clean for nuts either.

What is not often said is that they are stronger when it comes to earning power. The average sinkie girl definitely is able to earn her keep here. This relieves the stress on the bf/husband significantly. What they fail in the traditional sense of a wife/gf, they make it up in earning capability.

Regarding r/s with WL - that's really a difficult one. There are gems for sure, but most of them are buried and covered deep in dirt. The emotional complexities required in dealing with this alluring animal is not one for the light wallet and faint hearted.
Trouble with loxalmwomen are,once they earn more than the man,slight unhappiness only they use the D word and start saying they will get their lawyer to fight for more than half the matrimonial assets like capitalngains from house.True stories many.
Old 14-03-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
How do u define success? My wife is viet n our kid is almost 2 years old le.
bro you are success man, how you find your wife then

Cheers and have more kids
Old 22-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So long then i saw these post, TS you are still young no need to hurry to get married . What i feel is you can be use as a stepping stone. From what i know about most Vietnam girls. So many job y must chose ktv? Think carefully
Old 24-04-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Agree with this sentiment.

What is not often said is that they are stronger when it comes to earning power. The average sinkie girl definitely is able to earn her keep here. This relieves the stress on the bf/husband significantly. What they fail in the traditional sense of a wife/gf, they make it up in earning capability.
she earn her keep, but got share with you?
If no share then whats the point? Might as well get a low income girl who willing to share hardships/low salary with you.

I had an ex wife who used to earn more than me. But end up everything need my help. Chores, financial, admin stuffs.
Felt great that i kicked her out of my life. Then i realise i dont need such earning capability from girls as long as they willing to share hardships with me.
Life is all ups & downs, good times dont last forever. Even if i'm well to do now, i do expect to face certain hardships in future.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

After reading most of TS replies, I have some comments.

You are in ur 20s and u are working in waiter job earning less than 2k ya?

Why dun u upgrade urself? Need not academically ways.
Go and take up courses like driving lic. U earn way more than being a waiter.

U are IGNORANT. U have no ideas what lies ahead despite so many bros here giving their valuables advices.

Did u say u look like a elephant? And still dun seem to do something on it?
Who the f would wanna be with u even if u have a Singapore passport with 1cm dxxk? Which obviously u have no stamina to sextisfy ur lover.

Final confusion is u are a loser which think u are a winner holding a Singapore passport. Unable to provide for your family, then how would u able to give ur future wife $? Did u said 65% of ur salary to ur vietbu? Just becos she have pussi? What about ur parents which brings u into this world? Pukimak see Liao also tulan.

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
Did u say u look like a elephant? And still dun seem to do something on it?
Who the f would wanna be with u even if u have a Singapore passport with 1cm dxxk? Which obviously u have no stamina to sextisfy ur lover.

Final confusion is u are a loser which think u are a winner holding a Singapore passport. Unable to provide for your family, then how would u able to give ur future wife $? Did u said 65% of ur salary to ur vietbu? Just becos she have pussi? What about ur parents which brings u into this world? Pukimak see Liao also tulan.
mai du lan...how are you and long time no see you post...

hope your family and you are doing well...

still intro Viet wife to any guys here....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

No lei bro88, I m good with my daughter and new cewek thanks for ur advices last time. That time after my divorce, my cylinder open sia, I have Mets lots of people, indo Pinoy,siam hahaha. My first was Vietnamese previous one was from indo and current one is from Philippines which look like Michelle Chia but darker version la ��.

I have told my friends I’m not racist. I have friends from SEA lol. Now lockdown lei, can’t go find cewek ;(m
Now Nv go Vietnam’s Liao, cod divorce already Ma.

Bto with my daughter coming in 2023
Best part is my ex wife pr is due to renewal this year.
She contacted me recently abt giving up her Pr status cos she finally realise her parents are sucking $$$ from her and she do not have any happiness yet. She also did told me she have degenerative spine and herniated disc.
My reply is, hmmm retribution lo

Last edited by xiaoqiang; 08-05-2020 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lei bro88, I m good with my daughter and new cewek thanks for ur advices last time. That time after my divorce, my cylinder open sia, I have Mets lots of people, indo Pinoy,siam hahaha.

Best part is my ex wife pr is due to renewal this year.
She contacted me recently abt giving up her Pr status cos she finally realise her parents are sucking $$$ from her and she do not have any happiness yet. She also did told me she have degenerative spine and herniated disc.
My reply is, hmmm retribution lo
Great that you had enjoyed yourself now that you are single again....

sometimes better to give up than to cling on with unreasonable demands...often the demands were bottomless pits...

to me is instant karma...if the story about illness is what she said to be...often that was a lie to get sympathy...trust 5% what VB say...

without sponsor she will have to give up her PR unless ...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-05-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Maybe it’s the epidural effects when she give birth before and due to her appetite which includes cold drinks

Old 09-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe it’s the epidural effects when she give birth before and due to her appetite which includes cold drinks
Hahaha, agreed. Up you +129

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Updates 2021.

Last year 2020 around February or so, was at Vietnam. Manage to make an arrangement to meet up with 2 woman at different time-range. 1 after the other.

First woman on February. Is the single mother I mention earlier in the post. Bring her out here and there, she drive me with her bike to everywhere we go. By the end of our day , at night of course we had enjoyable night.

First Night.
Only BBBJ end with CIM (no swallow, she dont do swallow)

Second Night.
BBBJ a bit then fuck with condom, french kiss nonstop

Third day, she come over morning cause we had some morning plan and activity, so just have some simple bbbj and frenching , eating abalone) .
Return back from Night. Condom finish, go out buy(1 pack 3-4 piece only) another round of fun.

Fourth Night.(Last Night)
After play whole day at Vinpearl Land and had some beer back my Airbnb apartment. We did it raw and I had my Virgin Creampie inside her. At first we did it with condom, but after that she say it better to do without it, because she want to enjoy the moment, the feeling is right for her. She had no idea i shoot it inside ( I did it on purpose, since she allow raw, I assume it a greenlight for creampie ) , she continue to ride me even after I let it out inside her. Of course when I let it all out inside, I also fear that she might scream at me or anything, but she say it okay, enjoy the moment, she can eat pill tomorrow.

Anyway, she is open to the idea of FB without romance relationship. She openly say she can have sex with me, but she cannot love me, she dont dare to risk and fall in love again. But she still have her desire for sex. So even if it not me, it will be with others. So she will be the Main one I find whenever I plan to go Vietnam. I will make sure the make plan to travel to her region and enjoy all the enjoyable nights fun. Consider it as a Budget version of Sugar Baby? Cause I paid for her time, I pay her base on her monthly salary, how many day I take her out, I compensate her day for not working.
So the expenses, I pay for her time(whole day) and the date activities itself.

Second Woman on February
After a few day at same area, different airbnb. Chat with a online Zalo friend added via VietnamCupid like few year ago. She live in the same region as my First Woman on February. She the Second Woman on February.
Manage to convince her to share same room with me but different bed, to save room fees, as the place we go, it too late to return back via her bike. (Yep both my date partner, both drive bike)
We can feel the awkwardness , I open tv, she go shower. Then when she out of shower, I go shower. Then I instigate and ask what her feeling for me? Since we first start to chat like 3-5 years ago and happen to invite her to meet me since I am in Vietnam for Holiday trip etc...
She say she still had feeling for me.... Anyway, she hug me, then I push her to the bed while hugging, manage to had some kissing, not french kiss. That her limit, anything beyond that have to be after marriage. (Which I dont intend to, because her appearance is not up to my standard of 7/10, she about 5.5/10). We still had some chat once a while
Old 20-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Updates on 2021 -Part 2-

Give up on finding relationship locally, since there no progress or result in Singapore.

So, my solution is to save money to buy a BTO Flat by the age of 35.
Then buy Wife via Marriage Agency or Vietnam Friends(via their connection), if she prefer to live in Singapore instead of Vietnam.

If my future wife want to live in Vietnam instead of Singapore, that one need to plan and discuss , but definitely if want to live in Vietnam, I have to make sure she is pregnant with my baby/child first because I will be a stranger there, baby is the only connection to bind her to me.

Whichever it is, have to be after Covid19 end. Already aliases with some private matchmaking/matchmaker to find reliable partner that is okay with my job, salary, my picture, my age. That the 4 basic things will be reveal to possible candidates(if there any) , generally need to wait 6 month to 1 year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1