The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Kena fired, able to feedback to MOM?

Which part of last year did u join the co.? Are u still under probation or something?
Cos co. has the right not to continue with your employment if u are still under probation.
Old 27-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Which part of last year did u join the co.? Are u still under probation or something?
Cos co. has the right not to continue with your employment if u are still under probation.
TS got the compensation after termination. He still wants to complain against his ex-co.

Majority of local samsters know how to work, good!!!! However, nowadays, if attempt to learn and do scientist tasks w/o doing mundane technical tasks properly, may get termination. So either become a very excellent scientist or an excellent conversationlist. Made in singapore as always and cannot be changed overnight. Unless foreigner or malay or female, things will be slightly different. Accept and adapt the way they are and move on....
Old 03-05-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
They did pay me for my notice period. But from what i understand, there ahould be warning or coaching given before any termination? Or SME company can forgo that part? That i’m not sure.
If your contract states either serve the notice period or can buy it out, there's no case for you. They can state it's due to redundancy (which they can easily make it valid in the current situation citing poor business etc).

Unless you can find reasons why it's wrongful e.g. they put up job ads for your post. Or other wrongful reasons such as if you are singled out, got harassed etc AND you got evidence to support it (something like boss don't like my face so he decided to fire me). This type is very hard to prove though.

And seriously, while I'm sorry to hear about your loss of job and I realised a lot of pple like to bash MOM etc, it's business if you know what I mean. Will you keep staff around if they are not relevant and cannot generate revenue or value for the company? Instead of complaining, try to focus more effort to bring up your own market value.

There's no guarantee that the next company you join will not go bust too. But if you have value (and I mean real value, not self delusion like some pple I know who always think they are above average, but you look at the way they talk, do things and with virtually no problem solving skills, I will definitely not want to be in their team or their managers), then it's just about finding the next job or even creating your own business.

All the best TS, don't let this be the start of a downward spiral, but use this as a chance to climb the next step up!
Old 03-05-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I join the company in late last year. Around Aug/Sep.
I’m not under probation anymore.

My boss did not employ thru job ads. It’s all thru colleague recommendation and etc. i cant say that i have very high value to the company as i’m not their main source of revenue.
I’m doing more of maintaining the CR with his current client, conducting training for his new client and doing of manuals for all the upcoming projects.
However, he decided to fire me as he have gotten a replacement for me, which is coming in soon and that he dont see a need to my team to be around.

Meanwhile we will just continue with what we have while job hunting.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39720 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Some losses now mayb a big gain in the future ... not a big deal but parts n parcels of life ....

In fact at this period of hard time many got lay off or put under no pay leave n not even know if their svc still required after the CB ... already spoken by LHL some business may not be able operate as b4

Its will b hard for u bro especially in this period of time
It may need u to tie over from yr saving just spend only within yr needs

Stay positive , safe n healthy ..... best wishes to u bro
Old 04-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Some losses now mayb a big gain in the future ... not a big deal but parts n parcels of life ....

In fact at this period of hard time many got lay off or put under no pay leave n not even know if their svc still required after the CB ... already spoken by LHL some business may not be able operate as b4

Its will b hard for u bro especially in this period of time
It may need u to tie over from yr saving just spend only within yr needs

Stay positive , safe n healthy ..... best wishes to u bro
Yes bro. Currently can only stay positive and try to get a job as soon as possible. Thought of going insurance. But in order to sit for their paper. Also have to wait till after the CB. So i guess have to trigger my savings for the time being. After which will pretty much depend on luck and job.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yes bro. Currently can only stay positive and try to get a job as soon as possible. Thought of going insurance. But in order to sit for their paper. Also have to wait till after the CB. So i guess have to trigger my savings for the time being. After which will pretty much depend on luck and job.
Go for reservist after cb. Can eat canteen food, buy emart towel, shoes, sandals, get combat rations like maggi mee, khong guan chocolate biscuit and also earn some pocket money. Last day got buffet lunch too....
Old 05-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, stay strong. If it helps, I went through something similar in the past too. My team and I are made redundant because of outsourcing. We sat down and discussed together what we need to do.

In the end 4 of us decided that we want to control our own fate and don't go thru this again, the rest are either those who stay positive, take it as a break and started looking at what type of jobs/career they actually want. Most of them are doing quite well now. For those who just waste time whining about how unfair it is, those I'm still in very infrequent contact with are still struggling and some of them also got laid off or are on no-pay leave now.

For the 4 of us, we started something with low capital but put in almost all our time and energy into it. Fast forward to today, we are not rich, but am doing ok. We went through the shit before, so we make sure to pay our guys proper salary and bonuses before paying out our own dividends every year, which isn't a lot but enough to make us don't worry if we live modestly. But this year, we think it will be lucky if we can just pay out bonuses and don't even need to think about dividends lol.

It's not easy though in the early days especially, sure got friction and differences in views etc, stress and competition from the market, customers making things difficult for us etc. We are fearful especially in the first year when it seems we made the wrong decision and is struggling at every turn, cutting down expenses, selling our cars etc, sometimes even discussing when and how to stop our partnership. Essentially no such thing as holidays, working hours etc, it's all just work and more work. But luckily now even in this climate, we are not worried cos of our decision that year and all our pain during the process. It's really a lot of hard work, tears and sweat though (yes we literally cried at some points when all seemed bleak).

Stay strong and keep your head up. My humble 2 cents; don't waste too much time and effort trying to go after your ex-employer. The time and energy can be spent better and hopefully when you look back at this point in time, like the other bro mention, you will think it's actually a lucky thing that happened and propel you to your future success.

Create your own luck and all the best!
Old 06-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Go for reservist after cb. Can eat canteen food, buy emart towel, shoes, sandals, get combat rations like maggi mee, khong guan chocolate biscuit and also earn some pocket money. Last day got buffet lunch too....
Reservist after cb. TS, U can avoid this forever and ever, it will eventually come back to u TS, by sms or whatsapp.

U have any sovereign immunity? And CheongingEdge, this is sth which have to solve one way or another besides the job challenges. Dun talk a very long story, there is many life and moral principled stories to share. However, technical stories there is only a few. If u dun want to share properly, then dun bother.

Even a website programmer have to drop his laptop to go for field training and ippt. If the lieutant/captain/major, job soso, is a pes C and still throw directives how?
Old 07-05-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Countryman, these kind of TS and several ppl no use to advise and argue further. No technical skills, talk what?

Even a foreigner never serve ns, dun know how to print paper, write email, also know how to test genset, know how to write plc program.

Then some ppl fking write a long story about their hardships. For what? Can learn anything or not? Waste of stupid time to reply further. And dun write any entertainment stories. U guys go to HELL, understand???? Waste readers fking time....
Old 07-05-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Countryman, these kind of TS and several ppl no use to advise and argue further. No technical skills, talk what?

Even a foreigner never serve ns, dun know how to print paper, write email, also know how to test genset, know how to write plc program.

Then some ppl fking write a long story about their hardships. For what? Can learn anything or not? Waste of stupid time to reply further. And dun write any entertainment stories. U guys go to HELL, understand???? Waste readers fking time....
Lol can see your angst and that you are the type who just complain and blame everything and everyone else beside yourself. If you expect people to spoon feed you and guide and handhold you every step of the way, then good luck. Either be born in a rich family or be lucky and strike some windfall etc.

Some quotes for you and see which category you fall into. Interested to see how you will retort and start blaming again

Small minds discuss people
Average minds discuss events
Great minds discuss ideas
Old 07-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

I guess everyone have their own mindset and ideas.
Yes, reservists is just a short term solution.
I guess each and everyone will share their ideas. There is no right or wrong answer.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bitcoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

In the end 4 of us decided that we want to control our own fate and don't go thru this again, the rest are either those who stay positive, take it as a break and started looking at what type of jobs/career they actually want. Most of them are doing quite well now. For those who just waste time whining about how unfair it is, those I'm still in very infrequent contact with are still struggling and some of them also got laid off or are on no-pay leave now.

For the 4 of us, we started something with low capital but put in almost all our time and energy into it. Fast forward to today, we are not rich, but am doing ok. We went through the shit before, so we make sure to pay our guys proper salary and bonuses before paying out our own dividends every year, which isn't a lot but enough to make us don't worry if we live modestly. But this year, we think it will be lucky if we can just pay out bonuses and don't even need to think about dividends lol.

It's not easy though in the early days especially, sure got friction and differences in views etc, stress and competition from the market, customers making things difficult for us etc. We are fearful especially in the first year when it seems we made the wrong decision and is struggling at every turn, cutting down expenses, selling our cars etc, sometimes even discussing when and how to stop our partnership. Essentially no such thing as holidays, working hours etc, it's all just work and more work. But luckily now even in this climate, we are not worried cos of our decision that year and all our pain during the process. It's really a lot of hard work, tears and sweat though (yes we literally cried at some points when all seemed bleak).
Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing bro. U have a very positive mindset. Not surprised that U will do well in life!

What business did u start? quite impressive that your biz model is not affected by Covid-19

Anyway to TS, my advice is to channel your time/energy into finding a new job and increasing your own market value.

A very realistic qns here - what can U get out of your feedback to MOM? Even if MOM can make your ex-company withdraw their termination (which is highly unlikely), do U still wanna go back to a company which U know does not want U in the first place? Or are U looking at a higher monetary compensation?

If both outcomes are highly unlikely, U are better off focusing your time/energy into finding a new job that will change your life for the better
Old 07-05-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitcoins View Post
Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing bro. U have a very positive mindset. Not surprised that U will do well in life!

What business did u start? quite impressive that your biz model is not affected by Covid-19

Anyway to TS, my advice is to channel your time/energy into finding a new job and increasing your own market value.

A very realistic qns here - what can U get out of your feedback to MOM? Even if MOM can make your ex-company withdraw their termination (which is highly unlikely), do U still wanna go back to a company which U know does not want U in the first place? Or are U looking at a higher monetary compensation?

If both outcomes are highly unlikely, U are better off focusing your time/energy into finding a new job that will change your life for the better
Yes bro. Currently looking applying for more jobs. Now even recruitment agency told me earliest is wait till after this CB over, about 1-2months time before company start hiring again. Currently those that are actively hiring are the insurance company.

So is either wait, or go towards insurance line.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitcoins View Post
Very inspirational!
Inspirational, my foot. U want to play with reservist regimental and directives or not? Still dare to talk about principles. Now deferment got new procedure and i am not involved. This principle stories will never end and shall nv be entertained.

TS u want to learn principles, go join the mindef, cpf, mom and other govt agencies. Neverending rules and regulations and procedures u can learn until u rot.

So TS what have u been learning on the internet? Nothing right??? Then learn how to play ppl politicis. Want to escape also can, dun reply also can.

CheongingEdge, I read a bit and i know u are absolutely rubbish and u fucking talk too much about your success story. Then tell ur fucking success story to your major, ask the major to defer u from reservist can or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1