The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to turn on his gf?

Either the gf is asexual, low sex drive or want to save for marriage.
Old 21-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: How to turn on his gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundowner View Post
Asking for a friend.
My friend loves his gf very much, connects at every level ie. hobbies, fashion, music and etc and wanna marry her BUT she is not interested in intimacy and sex giving him excuses like difficult to get turned on or no desire for intimacy.

We tried giving him some advices but to no avail.
Any bros can share any tips or secrets?
Very much appreciated
My own experience. This girl liked me a lot. Resisted sexual advances but always asked me to stop when about to have penetration. Later I found she had two problem. First we talked about it but she always refused to talk about her first time at sex. Don’t want to talk about the first guy, etc. Mental blockage.
Second problem - she was always dry but she likes the petting. Later on I managed to penetrate. She was crying because it was very painful down there for her. And I ended up feeling like I just raped a virgin.
So I get this virgin feeling every time we do it but we had to get to a position that was not so painful and only from then, she started to enjoy it. But insufficient foreplay always lead to pain. But nowadays she takes the lead, LOL
So a diagnosis and trial and error are needed to know what the problem is. It could be mental, or physical. Or a combination of everything.

Good luck!
Old 24-04-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: How to turn on his gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post
My own experience. This girl liked me a lot. Resisted sexual advances....but she always refused to talk about her first time at sex.Mental blockage.
Second problem - she was always dry but she likes the petting. Later on I managed to penetrate. She was crying because it was very painful down there for her....
So I get this virgin feeling every time...It could be mental, or physical. Or a combination of everything.
Good luck!
Ah....the agony and joy of sex
But GOOD sex is always pleasurable which is a fact
Despite the petting n foreplay your gal is dry then sth is not right
Take your time..relax her n you too tease...titillate with all your might
Admire her body and whisper nicieties
as you shower kisses and carrass her titties
Only when the love juices on both her and your genitals flow
Tben do you begin to insert and let your dick go
Even as dick pumps into n smothers hymen jane
Remember fucking gives immense pleasure and not pain.
So go young man go ...fornicate and enjoy
But always be a considerate lover so as to savor life's ultimate joy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1