The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

true that... GQ
Old 10-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdavey View Post
This thread is a real eye opener. Kudos to all bros for sharing so much. The 3 golden rules are damn true! Didnt waste my time reading from page 1 till here!
Hi to all the Brother here, I agree that the 3 golden rules are very very true but hard to follow emotionally when you accidentally fall in love with a wl. I know wl and their client can never be together or have a happy ending in the end. Recently, I have fallen in love with a wl in geylang. I have been visiting her for about one year. She never ask me for money or going out with her. When I ask her if she love me, she say she don’t know. I guess I am the one who fall in love with her. I know I should not have fallen in love with a wl but I cannot help falling in love with her. Any advise to recommend?
Old 10-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi to all the Brother here, I agree that the 3 golden rules are very very true but hard to follow emotionally when you accidentally fall in love with a wl. I know wl and their client can never be together or have a happy ending in the end. Recently, I have fallen in love with a wl in geylang. I have been visiting her for about one year. She never ask me for money or going out with her. When I ask her if she love me, she say she don’t know. I guess I am the one who fall in love with her. I know I should not have fallen in love with a wl but I cannot help falling in love with her. Any advise to recommend?
No amount of advice would be helpful to you if you doesn't want to help yourself .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 10-10-2019 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
No amount of advice would be helpful to you if you doesn't want to help yourself .
Bro Leong26, you are right! I wanted to try to forget but after a month, the emotion of love with the wl is still there. I know I have already sink deeper than I what expected. I cannot help myself coz I still went to look for the same wl 2-3 times every week. I wonder what I could do to prevent myself from sinking deeper? I know there will not be a good ending between me and the wl in the end but I really cannot control my feeling and emotion towards the wl.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

The sad truth why some guys fall emotionally for ML is because these guys are really loser in their real life. You don get attention from normal girls and even if ur married, ur wife might be ugly hence the need to go satisfy ur needs elsewhere. As thus, these people are emotionally weak and emotionally more susceptible to ML traps. MLs are expert in telling what a guy wants to hear... They alrdy hone their skills in countless encounters with customers. These guys get attention from ML and take it as genuine attraction and care from the ML, and their ego goes into overdrive.
Old 16-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's true. The WL / FL or what ever called should be called a therapist

They can easily help people

lol
Old 20-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe you still young

Many or most of us go thru it, break a limb and heart here and there
Then we come to seek advise help and realise how foolish we once were

The thing is most people if they don't go thru themselves they will nv learn
We learn things only thru the hard way...
Old 21-11-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed

After experiencing my self

NO AMOUNT OF ADVICE can help

YOU MUST HELP YOURSELF

Time will heal, and do something else

CUT all connection
Old 16-12-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Cof69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great advise here!

Sad to say, I wish I had stuck by these 3 golden rules before I met this FL who I fell for. Got burned jialat jialat, money wise and emotion wise.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Hi everyone, wish you all a happy new year 2020. I have a wl which I have been visiting her for one year already from a prc house at L16. I really like her but I don’t know if she really love me as well. Does it mean that if the wl allowed me to raw her mean she really like me or my money only. I also don’t know if she also allowed other brother here to raw her as well. I buy gifts and give her tips whenever I visit her. Can any Brother here can give me advise or recommendations ? Also, now I also stuck in a thai house at L6. Every week, I will go to thai and prc house without fail. Hope those brother who shared the same experience as me can enlighten me. I am really very confuse as I cannot draw a thin line between love and sex.
Old 08-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shintaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi everyone, wish you all a happy new year 2020. I have a wl which I have been visiting her for one year already from a prc house at L16. I really like her but I don’t know if she really love me as well. Does it mean that if the wl allowed me to raw her mean she really like me or my money only. I also don’t know if she also allowed other brother here to raw her as well. I buy gifts and give her tips whenever I visit her. Can any Brother here can give me advise or recommendations ? Also, now I also stuck in a thai house at L6. Every week, I will go to thai and prc house without fail. Hope those brother who shared the same experience as me can enlighten me. I am really very confuse as I cannot draw a thin line between love and sex.
Abit strange. Maybe do something different? I assume you are very rich.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

How about trying stuffs or hobbies like lets say jogging or weight lifting etc... Have a schedule maybe 60mins workout 2-4 times weekly..

Apart from saving some cash, u can get fitter and healthier.. and who knows u might even get to know some babes out there..

Hope this helps..
Old 01-03-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
thaichiongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaichiongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometime it's not easy to let go once in it. And only ownself can pull ownself up to let go. Jia you
Old 08-03-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 14
VDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud of

Thanks boss for the 3 rules. Came in here to remind myself again.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fuzz1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They offer their services, get what you want and leave. Do not expect anything more and you’ll leave fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1