The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
IG hauntings from the past

Still trying to get my life back on track in terms of getting busted with my past SB. My wifey knows MOST of it, but all of it. She found out already about my ex-SBs instagram account and whilst its locked and so far safe, I am dreading the day she might open it up just for day. Unfortunately she refuses to talk to me at this point and ignores my plea to delete certain pictures from that account for the safety of us both.

Ever had to deal with this or managed to force-delete an account (or hack an account even?). I shouldnt think this way, but this would be seriously the best for both sides. I mean I would even pay her to delete it.... just those pics in question.
Old 11-02-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: IG hauntings from the past

Just to understand if I got the order of things correctly

1. You have a SB that you are no longer on talking terms with
2. Your wife knows about this SB and her insta-account. But shes does not know the full extent of things
3. The SB Insta-account holds intimate pictures of you and her. You are afraid that one day she makes it public and your wife can see.
4. You want to delete the pictures from the insta-account

You need to start with the source (SB) and get her on your side. Your only option is to have the SB delete it herself. Find a way to coax her out and have her delete the pictures using a mix of goodwill, charm and cash if needed. Forget about hacking the account - she would have pictures elsewhere and this would make her even more mad making her do stupid actions like messaging your wife which would truly open Pandora's box. Explain to her like a mature adult and be rational and non-emotional about things.
Old 16-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
I mean I would even pay her to delete it.... just those pics in question.
I don't think its a good idea to pay her off. She'll know that you're desperate enough to fork out money to make this issue go away, so what's to stop her from keeping copies of those pictures elsewhere and blackmailing you somewhere down the line? I'm not saying she is such a person, but you'll never know what people would do for money if they are forced into a corner.

The way I see it, there are two options to consider. Firstly, you can come clean to your wife about the affair. It sounds counter-intuitive but seriously man - no more stress, and your ex doesn't have a hold over you any more. Also, you'll have a clean karmic slate and can start to mend the relationship with your wife in a meaningful manner. However, the drawbacks of honesty is that if your wife doesn't forgive you, be prepared to be subjected to the Women's Charter.

The second option would be to convince your ex that the existence of those pics could result in mutually assured destruction. Eventually, she would want to settle down with a proper partner of her own, and having those pictures floating around may not be ideal for her as well. Use every ounce of persuasion (without appearing too pushy or desperate) you can muster to make her understand that it would be in everyone's best interest for those photographs to disappear for good.

Whatever happens, you gotta understand that this is just your past catching up with you, and it is now time to pay the piper.

Good luck.
Old 17-02-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, why don't you threaten her back. Threaten If she release your pic. You will release her identify as well, release her identify in SBF or other platform. Lets she how much she willing to lose
Old 27-02-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Bro, why don't you threaten her back. Threaten If she release your pic. You will release her identify as well, release her identify in SBF or other platform. Lets she how much she willing to lose
Bad advice. You want TS to go down for doxxing?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1