The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

[QUOTE=jameschong1;14923376]
Quote:

pay for her sister big breast operation, pay for her little bro injection for big cock, pay for her mother abortion, pay for her father sperm injection,
pay for her sister medical fees as her month manstration no come, pay for her cat abortion etc etc
knn all these chicks can talk cock, but stupid fucker pay them & spoil the market

A hooker who I know very well chat with me one day. She literally told me "You Singaporeans are so stupid and love to be cheated by girls". I didn't argue with her because when I thought twice, she was actually correct.

ps: I suppose 二逼 has the similar meaning as stupid.
Old 17-08-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

stupid...
prc pay agent to come, stupid
Old 13-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
HugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't mind that issues guys, we really know that we are not too stupid tralalala But in terms of sex we are so stupid hahaha
Old 24-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bayter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

small head rule big head. Indeed we are.lol
Old 16-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, come to SG, do this job, now lao kui, chut this type of excuse and narrative. Many PRC ladies come here proud to earn $$ for themselves independently and for families. Many go back becomes landlords or buy houses and lead decent life.. why ? Take risk come here earn and go back. If stay in China, up till 50, still earning peanuts. Please don't sia sway these hardworking FLs & MLs.

Please lah, it is transactional. You give something I like which I think of value, I give you something you like which is money.
My OC no patience to massage me, so I give money for someone to massage me.. poor ML her finger pain, she sweat, I shiok.. no stupid lah.. ok mah.. at end, i relax, she take money.. fair deal mah..

The only stupid SG is the 70% tio screw by White Monkeys, still voting for them.

Ok, goodbye to the FL whoever you are.. back to our chionging !
Old 09-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Benta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The woman look so.... 💩. Still got many Bros like ah !!
Old 09-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Benta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya many come here to try sell us their story and hope got "smart" people to buy it.
Sold 1 story they can have few months of good life Liao . Y not ?
Old 28-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are right in a way since most men stupidly believe in their sob stories.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of the men are stupid, that's why they are keep coming to SG to dig the "gold mine"
Old 06-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Bigbadcolorwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry but if she thinks that sg men are stupid because she managed to get the better deal from getting money by offering her body and dignity. Than no matter how much she gets, she is placing the worth of her body below a certain value. Sorry not sorry but shes the stupid one for even making a statement like this. While i can excuse the fact that she may have whatever personal opinion based on what she see and experienced but its just pure prudence on her part to ignore her own actions and make a judgemental statement thereby giving us, the male population of a country as whole, a bad reputation on a public platflorm
Old 05-05-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 5
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

let her brag la end of the day she is just a whore.
Old 27-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benta View Post
The woman look so.... 💩. Still got many Bros like ah !!
Ah bro, you will be surprised. I have one ML in her say late 40s to early 50s and u know what there are a lot of uncle want to buy her stuff or even dying to jio her out on her off days.
Old 12-06-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

A ML told me singaporean guy are nicer. She say china guy will not treat her as nice as Singaporean guys. We are too kind to gals in Singapore. In many countries, gals are lower class compared to guys.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hotbasin is Cool - loads of Potential

fuck and forget, its just a matter of exchange money for body
Old 20-09-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchubbybastard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadcolorwolf View Post
Sorry but if she thinks that sg men are stupid because she managed to get the better deal from getting money by offering her body and dignity. Than no matter how much she gets, she is placing the worth of her body below a certain value. Sorry not sorry but shes the stupid one for even making a statement like this. While i can excuse the fact that she may have whatever personal opinion based on what she see and experienced but its just pure prudence on her part to ignore her own actions and make a judgemental statement thereby giving us, the male population of a country as whole, a bad reputation on a public platflorm
I think you over think the value of our body. What's the difference if you are under employment having to sit in an office from 9am-5pm? Aren't you also selling your body to your employer who demands thst you sit at your desk for 8 hours a day often times even longer due to OT? I honestly don't see the difference
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1